Sh!t test today

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've seen this girl once and we had dry sex. After, I tell her to go on the pill and she says she'll go fix it in the week. This saturday she asked if I wanted to come over, I saw that on sunday and basically asked her how many days are left until the pill kicks in cause of "what happened last time ;)". She says she hasn't gone on it because of being busy with school and family. So I just say "all right" and here comes the **** test: "so you don't wanna meet until I've fixed it?"

I haven't even opened the message yet because I don't need this crap from a girl I just want casual sex with and if she's gonna be like this I just don't care. But what would you respond with?

Last edited:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
My response would be: "When did I say that?"

I find that the best response to sh!t tests are questions. If the sh!t test is a question.. then I respond with another question.

Example 1:

HER: Where is this relationship going?
ME: Where do you want it to go?

Example 2:

HER: I can't see you getting into a physical fight
ME: Why is that?

Example 3:

HER: So that's your routine with women?
ME: What routine?

Example 4:

HER: You're not going to pay for me?
ME: Do you expect me to?

Example 5:

HER: So are you a player or something?
ME: Why do you ask?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Poon, but... that sounds like it would give her a green light to see me for something other than sex!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't they sell condoms where you live?

STDs can be worse than having a kid, even better if you avoid both.

Go buy a condom and fcuk the beach already.
I'd rather not fvck and just save the time than use a condom.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd say: "that depends, how do you feel about being a single mother? lmao."

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not a shiiit test.

Serenity

Reaction score
Answer "sure I will". Hang out with her just a little until she gets the pills, don't make her feel like a cvm dumpster.

Usually the pills take 7 days to kick in btw.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her yes. It is important she gets on the pill because of the risk of a pregnancy.

If she says "So you only see me as sex" or something along those lines.

Tell her "No but you are both adults and one thing can lead to the other while hanging out so it is important she gets on the pill."

Even if she refuses to go on the pill, her respect for you will go up for having standards and being one of the few men that turned her down.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Poon, but... that sounds like it would give her a green light to see me for something other than sex!
Who cares what she sees you as? What matters it that you get what you want from her.

Its impossible to keep pounding a woman without her wanting more. No woman is content to be a sex toy. I've tried the 100% honesty thing and recently had a woman go nuts. It doesn't matter what you tell them. They want what they want. So just make sure you get what you want.