Whats the best way to meet college girls

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After you turn 25? I am 23 and will be mostly just working on myself these next few years. Its safe to say I probably wont get the whole University experience (I will still go to a few parties cuz whats life without em?).

Anyway, how can I put myself in a situation where I am surrounded by college girls and attract them? I know living near a campus is one way. What else?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to college... then it's pretty easy. You aren't too old just figure out a way, enroll in the college that you are close to and just involve yourself with student activity. You have built in rapport. Even if you have to work and go part time to college. But I would not recommend night school. College night courses are mostly people who are married and and working on getting their degree.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad meet my mom in college night school but he was the teacher her the student. :p (1 year difference in age).

Girls in school are easy to meet cause they 60 to 70% of the population in college. They also tends to stay in one place for a while.

Wanna meet a girl? Study on campus, study in a coffee, get your usual spot (where you always are), eventually you will build social value cause you see all the same people.

You see a cute girl studying on a floor, she more open to "talking".

Join a club/student association/gym group activity.

Also talk to people in your class.

College is where the number game was invented. You meet probably 30-40 girls a day without walking 10 meters... same with guys.

Also, check your university bar. They must have special nights where everyone goes at the end of the week to get laid

Building your university social network and social skills is also working on your self.

Grades are only important if you wanna do "higher education: master or phd" or are into a technical school (commerce,law,medecin) where everyone dtf

Tony Anthony

Reaction score
After you turn 25? I am 23 and will be mostly just working on myself these next few years. Its safe to say I probably wont get the whole University experience (I will still go to a few parties cuz whats life without em?).

Anyway, how can I put myself in a situation where I am surrounded by college girls and attract them? I know living near a campus is one way. What else?
Yeah just move to a college town and make as many friends as possible. And friend zone a couple girls who will introduce you around and help you DHV. And maximize your Aplha markers

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on campus in a part-time capacity. Bookstore, library, cafe, etc.

Or just take classes for non-degree seeking students, they all offer them.

Reaction score
In the summer I go out to the sports park near campus. It has sand volley ball, which is where most of the women play. There's always pickup games, and if someone makes a good play give them a high-five, breaks the social ice. Bring a friend, laugh, have fun, goof off, wrestle in the sand. They go crazy over that, especially if you have a great body.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a man in his late 20s to mid 30s attract these young ladies? Surely some would be creeped out by "creepy older guys."

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to bars/coffee shops near colleges