Walked out on a date last night...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you genuinely taken the time and read what is generally discussed in this forum? So you created an account just boast your dismay of the C word, this is sad.
If that's her in the picture nobody on this forum would even bother talking with her, so it doesn't really matter, lol

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Have you genuinely taken the time and read what is generally discussed in this forum? So you created an account just boast your dismay of the C word, this is sad.
You are utterly ridiculous in this, NO I didn't create an acct for the C word. That is nuts as well. I just think using the C words shows your intelligence.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
If that's her in the picture nobody on this forum would even bother talking with her, so it doesn't really matter, lol
You are utterly ridiculous I have plenty of men talking to me and I don't always engage them and I don't need anyone to judge me on my looks. I really don't care one way or the other. Just makes no difference, once again immaturity and deciding things on people's looks vs character. Grow up

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are utterly ridiculous I have plenty of men talking to me and I don't always engage them and I don't need anyone to judge me on my looks. I really don't care one way or the other. Just makes no difference, once again immaturity and deciding things on people's looks vs character. Grow up
Sounds like grandma ran out of meds...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like grandma ran out of meds...
one rule I always follow and proved right, any woman who calls you ridiculous, means you hit her nerve, she knows you are right, but don't want to give you that. so juan juan is on something here.

btw if I fell like calling a girl a Cvnt, I will do so, I don't flying care what you think

to op, I would have droped her sooner, sometimes even the sex is not worth.

logicallefty

Reaction score
You are utterly ridiculous I have plenty of men talking to me
Then go talk to them. The word cvnt is used here and there on this site. some of our female members can handle it but it doesn't seem to me like you are one who can. Facebook might be a better place for you.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you handled it well. I don't anything to add other than saying good job. Self respect is key in this game.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the response's guys.

Yes, looking back i did the right thing - i find it completely unattractive when a girl is intoxicated enough to not even hold a conversation.

I could of gone for the lay but she wasn't worth it. Plus i went back home and finished my drawing. Happy days. Blocked her also.

BTW - the term 'cvnt' used in the UK is the most offensive word so her reaction confirmed what i thought about her. I'm guessing my action's offended her more than any words could say though.

Took another girl out yesterday.......She was much more pleasant.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Then go talk to them. The word cvnt is used here and there on this site. some of our female members can handle it but it doesn't seem to me like you are one who can. Facebook might be a better place for you.
Well, lets see, shall I refer to use as a man cVnt. Because that is what is being displayed.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
More attempts at shaming. Let's see what we have this time:
Charge of Puerility (Code Green) - The Peter Pan Charge

The target is accused of being immature and/or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male.

Either learn to behave yourself and adapt to what is predominately (used to be exclusively) a MAN'S site or go find a site that is more in tune with the way you think the world should be...
I can suggest http://www.loveshack.org

Now, try not to be such malignant cvnt troll.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
Insecure are we and try not to be a male cvnt which us are displaying.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
More attempts at shaming. Let's see what we have this time:
Charge of Puerility (Code Green) - The Peter Pan Charge

The target is accused of being immature and/or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male.

Either learn to behave yourself and adapt to what is predominately (used to be exclusively) a MAN'S site or go find a site that is more in tune with the way you think the world should be...
I can suggest http://www.loveshack.org

Now, try not to be such malignant cvnt troll.
Sorry don't take orders.

womensview

Banned
Reaction score
one rule I always follow and proved right, any woman who calls you ridiculous, means you hit her nerve, she knows you are right, but don't want to give you that. so juan juan is on something here.

btw if I fell like calling a girl a Cvnt, I will do so, I don't flying care what you think

to op, I would have droped her sooner, sometimes even the sex is not worth.
I don't give a flying blank what u think either, so guess we are on the same pg. All I want to do is ROTFLMAO

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for the response's guys.

Yes, looking back i did the right thing - i find it completely unattractive when a girl is intoxicated enough to not even hold a conversation.

I could of gone for the lay but she wasn't worth it. Plus i went back home and finished my drawing. Happy days. Blocked her also.

BTW - the term 'cvnt' used in the UK is the most offensive word so her reaction confirmed what i thought about her. I'm guessing my action's offended her more than any words could say though.

Took another girl out yesterday.......She was much more pleasant.
but did you score