How can i be less interested in her? Please help

danny0001uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Got talking to a women on a dating website, great looks, job etc and number closed her.

We txted for a few days and said we will go out together after she gets back from a hol in a weeks time.

Anyway shes on hol now and i still cant resist txting her sending her the first txt of the day etc

Why am I like this? I know its pushing her away and most importantly how can i stop it.

I think its because i feel insecure and have low self esteem and she looks like more attractive than previous women ive dated,

Can anyone provide any articles for me read etc

Please help before i screw it up!

Danny

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Got talking to a women on a dating website, great looks, job etc and number closed her.

We txted for a few days and said we will go out together after she gets back from a hol in a weeks time.

Anyway shes on hol now and i still cant resist txting her sending her the first txt of the day etc

Why am I like this? I know its pushing her away and most importantly how can i stop it.

I think its because i feel insecure and have low self esteem and she looks like more attractive than previous women ive dated,

Danny
Your lucky you came here first!

That high attraction level will SCREW YOU UP, especially if you are not solid in your own frame and not used to dealing with women who "startle" you like that.

You have to take her off a pedestal. I'd focus on all the things that are negative about her, she has many just like any one else.

You literally have to treat her like you would treat any other babe you would date that you are successful with.

You cannot be scared to lose her either.

Right now would be a great time to reinvest time into yourself and any hobbies or interest you were passionate about before her.

Let her contact you first unless you are setting up dates.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have no other options. If you did, you would be focusing on them while she was away.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but how does this help?
When you have many women you have options. So if one dosent work out its no big deal because you have more. This is spinning plates.

If you have only one woman you concentrate on her. You might be afraid of losing her, so you act desperate. Desperation is a big turn off.

I was dating 5 women. I have let 3 go recently. Did I care? No....it means I will have more time for me.

Even if I lose all of them I don't care. I know that they can be easily replaced. This is abundance mentality. That is what you must strive for.

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your options should include your hobbies and interests also - these should be more of a priority than some chick.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,

Danny
Date other girls. Set up more dates. Spin plates. You are putting all your eggs in "her" basket and hoping it goes somewhere. Get busy. Make this one one of many.

The one who has options cares the least.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hi All,

Danny
Come on bro.

'Good looking women with jobs' are not on dating sites. This 'good looking women' is on vacation in Hawaii. She has told you when she gets back from her vacation with 6'2 surfers and 6'1 basketball players in 7 days time, she will take her time and get all dressed up to go on a date 1 on 1 date with you. How do you know texting her is pushing her away? Why are you suddenly insecure when you had no problems initiating, getting her number, and asking for date? Suddenly you want an article to read that's going to make you magically see the light?

This feels way too fake bro. :down:

danny0001uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see she is on wattsapp all the time and when she is she is not txting me maybe another guy. Also when i message her she is also online but not seeing my message replying to me later on.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great responses, but I just want to add that it will be very hard to keep a girl you met online interested for that long. Usually if you meet a girl online, you need to get the date set up within the next few days. They get lots of messages/attention online. Most likely this girl will flake. Ive number closed girls online before that cant go out on a date right away because they are going out of town. They flaked every time. Online sucks, most of the girls are flakes...

Grozer Compozer

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is a scarcity mentality. It creeps up on the best of us when we game someone who is at the top of our SMV range. Deep down you are stressing about her because you are afraid she is the ONE. However, the girl you are thinking about (and who may very well be getting savagely pounded by a guy that doesn't even know her name right this moment) is taking time and energy away from what is important: chasing your dreams and becoming a better version of yourself-- which will lead to more options with higher quality women. Plus, confident patience sometimes pays huge dividends as it sends the hamster into overdrive.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you're coming from a place of lack. If you had your finances, health, social skills, lifestyle in order, would you really care that much about 'getting the girl'? It'd be like--she seems cool; if I see her that'll be awesome, but I have so many other good things going for me.

Focus on those things. You can't control what she does--and even if you 'get her' it'll only be a temporary escape from your insecurity.

MrWiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time you think about her and want to contact her go and jerk one out. Problem solved