Damn I just got played hard

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
I should of listened to you guys.

My LDR(different states)girlfriend left me at the airport for 8 days, I was suppose to stay there for a week and a half but her attitude got on my nerves so I wanted to go home on the second day and she left me there for 8 days while I pleaded her to bring me back to her house. I had no money to change tickets. I was ***** whipped and I traveled without any money. I'm a loser. I treated her like a complete beta for 9 months, we broke up, I started reading red pill and still got ****ted on harder than ever. I got played so bad.

Should I burn the bridge if she ever comes back?

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's clear she didn't respect you, but you can respect yourself.
You don't deserve to be treated this way, move on and do not contact her for the remainder of your life.
Also stop wasting your time on LDRs

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LDRs are terrible things to put your hopes on. You CANNOT maintain a woman when you cannot see her every week. Women need to be touched, to be fvcked, to see your body language, to see your facial expressions, and to hear your voice to remain interested.

I was ***** whipped and I traveled without any money.
NEVER put your life into the hands of a woman. Don't let them support you, don't let them run your life, don't let them handle your money, and don't trust them with birth control. The only things you can be certain of is anything that you do yourself.

Should I burn the bridge if she ever comes back?
Seriously? You have to ask this? Let's look at this again...

My LDR(different states)girlfriend left me at the airport for 8 days,
She treated you like garbage and you're wondering if you should leave the bridge intact. SET IT ON FIRE.

It's not difficult to find a woman who will treat you better than this one did. Go out and find one.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice you can get at this point is to completely walk away from this woman and MOST IMPORTANT.... Don;t get mad about it. You might believe that you've been treated badly by her, but you have to own that much of your problem is how you showed up in this relationship.

She is a woman, she can not control how she 'feels', she can control her 'behavior', but when you show up and act weak, she will naturally be repelled by you... she can not help it. It is part of female nature. Learn from this and do not repeat the same mistakes with other women.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't beat yourself up about it too much, just make sure you learn from your mistakes. Experience is the best teacher even though at times it can be brutally harsh. The posters above have given good advice, it would be wise to listen.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story is pretty far fetched to me. Most people won't go out on a date night without some funds in their own pocket. I find it hard to believe an adult male would catch a plane and travel without funds in his pocket and further access if he needed. Even if it was true, I've never been charged to fly stand-by on earlier flights, ever.

If your story is true...
You have way bigger issues. I suggest you completely take your focus off this woman and immediately focus on improving yourself. The biggest concern here isn't her. The biggest concern is how you as a man, were stranded in an airport for 8 days without other options too take care of your own needs.

Frankly, I doubt your story more than I believe it. Either way, sorting yourself out should be your number one priority. As a man who actually had that experience or as one who needs to make up such stuff and troll here with it, you need to Man up and create a better life for yourself.

Last edited: