10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The current President of the United States won two back to back elections four years apart with both the popular vote and the states' electoral colleges

You are a full of shyt racist that has no understanding that winning the Presidency with only African-American voters is impossible.

You are nothing but a hive mind racist with no ability to see beyond racial groups.
Obama has done horrible with the white male vote the past two elections. This just also signal an alarm for yall, but yall are the most brainwashed content demographic in the country.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
More hive mind diatribe. Do you actually know any human beings? Or just racial/ethnic groups.
You can't deny the data from the past two elections. I've grown up in rich white suburbia all my life and both my parents being doctors.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You can't deny the data from the past two elections. I've grown up in rich white suburbia all my life and both my parents being doctors.
Wonderful! You may have met a real person or two in your youth. Do you remember anything about them?

Meanwhile, go chew on a bowl of statistics to make yourself angry about whatever it is you try to think about.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lolol these guys never get tired of bickering over this race stuff.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm done lol. This country is going to **** and white men are being blinded by the bait hanging off of the elite's pole. While the government and rich elites continue to **** them over, they want to continue to scapegoat minorities instead of blame the actual people screwing them over. They will die for these so called "job creators" and will call you an anti american/racist/race baiter/ feminazi if you dare see these people as the enemy. I don't see how you can blame the poorest and most unemployed race in america for stealing your resources? Go ahead, keep on blaming blackie for your problems when the government /elite are selling this country to China, giving jobs to Mexicans and Asians, turning this country in to a welfare state, and so on. I'm sure you will still blame blackie when the **** hits the fan.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I'm done lol. This country is going to **** and white men are being blinded by the bait hanging off of the elite's pole. While the government and rich elites continue to **** them over, they want to continue to scapegoat minorities instead of blame the actual people screwing them over. They will die for these so called "job creators" and will call you an anti american/racist/race baiter/ feminazi if you dare see these people as the enemy. I don't see how you can blame the poorest and most unemployed race in america for stealing your resources? Go ahead, keep on blaming blackie for your problems when the government /elite are selling this country to China, giving jobs to Mexicans and Asians, turning this country in to a welfare state, and so on. I'm sure you will still blame blackie when the **** hits the fan.
I'm sure that your highly educated and accomplished Mom & Dad just love that you spend your life living in persecution Disneyworld.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm sure that your highly educated and accomplished Mom & Dad just love that you spend your life living in persecution Disneyworld.
They experienced racism too and told me that I would have to work twice as hard as my white counterparts because of it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They experienced racism too and told me that I would have to work twice as hard as my white counterparts because of it.
I suggest you do this, crybaby. You think life is changing? While all those BLM fools are out protesting on college campuses, somewhere out there, there is a black dude actually GOING to class.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how you can blame the poorest and most unemployed race in america for stealing your resources? Go ahead, keep on blaming blackie for your problems....
Nobody is blaming blackie (your word, not mine) for the economy. People are blaming you for disproportionately complaining about racism, and committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I have a degree and employed at a job pertaining to my field of study. Yall are some *******s to tell me that I'm full of **** and that racism is a myth and that whites have never ever ever tried to oppress black americans in this country. In addition, I don't give two ****s about BLM so don't even group me in that category.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is blaming blackie for the economy. People are blaming you for disproportionately complaining about racism, and committing a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
Committing crime due to poverty which mainly stems from racism. As a result, racism shares a huge proportion of the blame!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a degree and employed at a job pertaining to my field of study. Yall are some *******s to tell me that I'm full of **** and that racism is a myth and that whites have never ever ever tried to oppress black americans in this country. In addition, I don't give two ****s about BLM so don't even group me in that category.
Then STFU you whiny b*tch. What are you complaining about?

Racism from 50 years ago isn't changing. So stop complaining about it. Do what you can with what God gave you TODAY. You are not underprivileged as a black man in 2016 America. Things are only getting better for you, as far as opportunities. But mark my words, your social justice campaign will be what brings you down, not the white man.

A lot of GOOD men....sacrificed a TON....some their own lives...white and black....so you could sit here and be a whiny b*tch tonight. Remember that.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score

Racism from 50 years ago isn't changing. So stop complaining about it. Do what you can with what God gave you TODAY. You are not underprivileged as a black man in 2016 America. Things are only getting better for you, as far as opportunities. But mark my words, your social justice campaign will be what brings you down, not the white man.
I can't stop ******* complaining about or ignore it when it continues to exist. If you want blacks to stop pulling the race card then stop being ******* racist then. THAT IS IT! SUCH A SIMPLE ASS SOLUTION ISN'T IT?

B

BlueAlpha1

Committing crime due to poverty which mainly stems from racism. As a result, racism shares a huge proportion of the blame!
Another big lie. Crime comes from autonomous black people with terrible judgement, because they were raised by terrible parents and have terrible peers.

I put it this way because I believe in a black man's ability to mitigate his behavior like any other person. What you're doing is the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody said racism is a myth or that 'whites' never tried to oppress 'blacks'. You can make sh*t up all you like to stay mad and blame other groups of people for your own self-hatred.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stop ******* complaining about or ignore it when it continues to exist. If you want blacks to stop pulling the race card then stop being ******* racist then. THAT IS IT! SUCH A SIMPLE ASS SOLUTION ISN'T IT?
Do what you want, pal. Go ahead, make enemies on both sides. Let that anger eat your ass up.

B

BlueAlpha1

A lot of GOOD men....sacrificed a TON....some their own lives...white and black....so you could sit here and be a whiny b*tch tonight. Remember that.
This guy has given us every textbook liberal talking points. I half expect he's actually the curly haired creep with the big glasses from the Southern Poverty Law Center. Or DeRay's brother.

Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself Lyin' Dhoulmagus

Status
Not open for further replies.