10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I have denied nothing, but you still avoid the topic of jewish privilege.

And there are plenty of 3rd generation and earlier of asian immigrants who make more than whites.

Hell, where are the "Japantowns" considering your mention of their internment.

So again, why the focus on whites only? They are 3rd in terms of average income in the US.
I still don't see why you are comparing a whole settled race to people that were selected for their skill set to come to this country. Its not like the Europeans that migrated here were the best engineers from Germany.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not systematic racism but racism still exists.
Police referring to you as "boy"
Being followed around stores
White lady clutching purse when you walk pass

Perfect example of racism:
I go to bar to watch football on Sunday. I sit and start a tab.
White Bartender: Can we have your credit card before you start tab?

Cola: Sure

- enter middle age white man -

Starts tab with same bartender, not asked for card..
Wtf?

That's white privilege. Is it something petty?yes. But still annoyed the **** out of me
I can respect a viewpoint like this that admits pettiness but still annoying. Either way, it's still not something that will ever really change. Like bluealpha said, much of this is simple intelligence, given the facts and demographics out there.

Just curious cola.....are you sharp-dressed or do you dress like a thug? Do you visibly have a chip on your shoulder all the time? People pick up on that stuff, they instinctively recognize threats, at least I do. And I won't ever apologize for it. I judge people every day based on their appearances, and will continue to do so.

It's really ALL about APPEARANCE. It hasn't been about race in 30 years, but that's just one more way for people to try and create an advantage by tapping into that jealousy. Then the left feeds into THAT insecurity in order to get votes. Then they f*ck over those masses and blame the other side, and society just gets worse. See the toilet draining here?

B

BlueAlpha1

Islamophobia is fantastic, the germans women harassed in germany on ny eve night, have been accused of that after reporting that the groups of attackers were made of arab guys calling the christian slvts.

Agree on non targeting someone just for their beliefs but denying facts is ridicolous.
Whenever someone even says the word "Islamophobia" to me, I disregard what they follow up with and instantly chop that word down to size. I'm not going to argue on a false premise - a word carefully constructed by fascists to stymie any criticism of ISLAM. Notice it doesn't say Muslim - it says Islam. The ideas of Islam are rational to fear. Therefore Islamophobia doesn't exist and this understanding should be the entry point into every discussion that starts with the word.

Just tell these "liberals" what Islam does to Christians, atheists, apostates, and their beloved gays. Tell them of the state sponsored beheadings in Saudi Arabia and hangings in "The Islamic Republic of Iran". When they give you the normal BS of it's "not all Muslims" or that's its poverty, point out that a first world country like Tunisia has sent more fighters to Isis than anyone in the middle east. Tell them that half of British Muslims can sometimes justify suicide bombing. Tell them Turkey, a once moderate society, is seeing radicalism bubble up again at scary frequencies.

I have a zero tolerance policy on the topic of Islam. I am vicious against an ideology that wants me dead or a slave.

B

BlueAlpha1

So you are going to deny everything the government has done to oppress black americans, asian americans, and native americans to keep white americans on top of the hierarchy? Like I said, the rich Asians you are seeing are mainly immigrants that came here with a skilled trade or from an affluent background from their home country. If you are able to immigrate to this country then success is pretty much guaranteed. The Asian Americans that have lived here since the gold rush days or immigrated here as refugees got ***** over by the whites and decided to make China and Koreatowns. Obviously, these asian Americans aren't nearly as wealthy as their rich immigrant counterparts.
And you're going to deny the three generations of handouts that reversed the tides of white racism six decades ago? Of course you are. You've lost the argument.

The only thing he hasn't brought up is "reparations". I love that one, considering they've already had them for over a half-century.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever someone even says the word "Islamophobia" to me, I disregard what they follow up with and instantly chop that word down to size. I'm not going to argue on a false premise - a word carefully constructed by fascists to stymie any criticism of ISLAM. Notice it doesn't say Muslim - it says Islam. The ideas of Islam are rational to fear. Therefore Islamophobia doesn't exist and this understanding should be the entry point into every discussion that starts with the word.

Just tell these "liberals" what Islam does to Christians, atheists, apostates, and their beloved gays. Tell them of the state sponsored beheadings in Saudi Arabia and hangings in "The Islamic Republic of Iran". When they give you the normal BS of it's "not all Muslims" or that's its poverty, point out that a first world country like Tunisia has sent more fighters to Isis than anyone in the middle east. Tell them that half of British Muslims can sometimes justify suicide bombing. Tell them Turkey, a once moderate society, is seeing radicalism bubble up again at scary frequencies.

I have a zero tolerance policy on the topic of Islam. I am vicious against an ideology that wants me dead or a slave.
It all makes sense except for the fact that liberals dont take reality or logic as worthy points.

If you tell them that saudi arabia, one of the bigges middle eastern allies of the nato has mostly the same law of isis (even the flag is quite similar) it has no effect on them.

Putin doesnt embrace and celebrate the lgbt rainbow while tolerating it and they hate him, saudi arabians kill gay people and treat women like crap yet they see nothing wrong in that.

B

BlueAlpha1

It all makes sense except for the fact that liberals dont take reality or logic as worthy points.

If you tell them that saudi arabia, one of the bigges middle eastern allies of the nato has mostly the same law of isis (even the flag is quite similar) it has no effect on them.

Putin doesnt embrace and celebrate the lgbt rainbow while tolerating it and they hate him, saudi arabians kill gay people and treat women like crap yet they see nothing wrong in that.
It's white guilt. That's it. Europeans have been taught self-hated (or at the very least pride restraint) for generations now, and their default position is to virtue signal on the basis of ethnicity. For example:

A white evangelical Christian pastor in Utah gets caught molesting kids: "Horrible monster!"

A white rabbi in Brooklyn performs a circumcision with his mouth: "Zionists!!!!!"

A black tribe in the swamps of Africa drills holes the size baseballs into their children's earlobes: "You can't judge other people's cultures, dude!"

A brown skin Argentinian tribe in the Amazon puts a sleeve of bullet ants on a 14 year old's arm for 48 hours: "The Discovery Channel is always so fascinating!"

An olive-skinned Arab government official mutilates a young girl's genitals: "It's geopolitics. Besides those people are our allies. What does that say about us?"

White liberals are happy to celebrate intolerance under the guise of diversity if they can be perceived as "not racist." It truly is the height of narcissism. It is the only reason why a traitor like Angela Merkel is letting a million refugees turn her country into a third world hellhole. She's apologizing for Hitler, and ironically becoming him by recently imprisoning dissidents.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of points here.

I remember successfully gaming a girl in Virginia and going to a place called "Mount Trashmore" around 11pm.

The park closes at something like 9pm but up garbage hill we trudged with a blanket to makeout under the stars.

Not 20 minutes later, a cop pulls up and shines his car spotlight at us (bright as fvk). He walks up and the first thing he says is "get off her boy". It is bright as hell with his light and obvious I am white. Calling someone "boy" isn't a black only thing.

My second point is, often I will get drinks at a bar where I know the bartender and he never requires me to give a card because he knows me. Whereas new people have to give their card. Something to consider, as I think you may just be looking for reasons to cry racism and are overly sensitive to innocuous things.
Ok. I won't argue with you. Perhaps the bartender thing was as you said, he's a regular and I'm a new face.
But being in a 98% white suburb and being asked "What you doing around here, boy?" And being given no explanation as to why you were stopped is racial profiling. I respect your posts Danger but you can't convince me I'm wrong about that.

B

BlueAlpha1

Ok. I won't argue with you. Perhaps the bartender thing was as you said, he's a regular and I'm a new face.
But being in a 98% white suburb and being asked "What you doing around here, boy?" And being given no explanation as to why you were stopped is racial profiling. I respect your posts Danger but you can't convince me I'm wrong about that.
Racial profiling by individual a-holes is different from so-called systemic racism, which attempts to imply laws, and I'm glad you see that. I don't think anyone would argue that racial profiling doesn't exist, and it's a shame when good people suffer from it.

I've been to the south side of Chicago and to Flatbush Brooklyn and been profiled too. I worked at a store at the latter with 100% black people for over a year, who used to "joke" about my race right to my face. In fact, if there was ever a disagreement, they would try to race bait me. One girl responded to one of my dirty looks with "BlueAlpha can't wait to clock out today after spending so much time with all these black people." Another one responded when I recounted a story of a Jamaican woman with a heavy accent with "Why she gotta be Jamaican??" as though a simple description of who she is was racist. Not surprisingly both instances involved women. But both were dying for me to come back with a smart ass remark so they could call HR or the Diversity chief.

Quite obviously, I had to put up with it to keep my job. Thankfully my best friend to this day came out of that store.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Me personally, I have NO issue with "profiling" because all it is, is stereotyping something in order to protect yourself (or people/property you are responsible for) against potential harm.

- Every snake isn't going to bite the fvck out of me, but I "profile" all snakes in that I don't go around any of them! Even tiny garden snakes!

- Every pitbull isn't going to bite the fvck out of me, but I make it a point to "profile" all pitbulls and not go around them.

- Every bum on the street corner isn't dumb in relation to financial matters, but I make it a point to "profile" bums in that I do not get any financial advice from them at all.

When young black men go around in entertainment, in the hood, and everywhere else they possibly can telling the world how HOOD, THUG and GANGSTA they are....they shouldn't be surprised when the world finally starts to "believe" this shyt and "profile" them when the enter the room as being potential thug/hood/gangstas.

On top of this, the murder rate and violent crimes stats are dominated by young black males. Even the SJW Champion himself, Jesse Jackson, said that if a couple young black men with hoodies were walking up behind him he would get nervous (and so would I).

If young black men want to STOP being profiled, how about STOP promoting thug, ratchet and hood shyt? How about stop being thugs? How about stop talking about how HARD you are? How about stop using phrases like, "I wish a N-word would..."

Ohh....*slaps forehead*....I forgot...that would require taking personal responsibility for your own actions/choices and that's just not the liberal narrative these days.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I have NO issue with "profiling" because all it is, is stereotyping something in order to protect yourself (or people/property you are responsible for) against potential harm.

- Every snake isn't going to bite the fvck out of me, but I "profile" all snakes in that I don't go around any of them! Even tiny garden snakes!

- Every pitbull isn't going to bite the fvck out of me, but I make it a point to "profile" all pitbulls and not go around them.

- Every bum on the street corner isn't dumb in relation to financial matters, but I make it a point to "profile" bums in that I do not get any financial advice from them at all.

When young black men go around in entertainment, in the hood, and everywhere else they possibly can telling the world how HOOD, THUG and GANGSTA they are....they shouldn't be surprised when the world finally starts to "believe" this shyt and "profile" them when the enter the room as being potential thug/hood/gangstas.

On top of this, the murder rate and violent crimes stats are dominated by young black males. Even the SJW Champion himself, Jesse Jackson, said that if a couple young black men with hoodies were walking up behind him he would get nervous (and so would I).

If young black men want to STOP being profiled, how about STOP promoting thug, ratchet and hood shyt? How about stop being thugs? How about stop talking about how HARD you are? How about stop using phrases like, "I wish a N-word would..."

Ohh....*slaps forehead*....I forgot...that would require taking personal responsibility for your own actions/choices and that's just not the liberal narrative these days.
This may be true, but it doesnt have shyt to do with me. Im not a thug. If I want to drive to the deepest corner of white suburbia to slay some Caucasian vajayjay i don't want to be pulled the f#ck over because I'm a young black guy.
When I work 65 hrs a week and pay taxes.

B

BlueAlpha1

This may be true, but it doesnt have shyt to do with me. Im not a thug. If I want to drive to the deepest corner of white suburbia to slay some Caucasian vajayjay i don't want to be pulled the f#ck over because I'm a young black guy.
When I work 65 hrs a week and pay taxes.
The problem lies with assuming racism in that stop the moment the lights go on. This is what BLM has rammed down your throat. You're being pulled over because you're a young black guy. The armed robber got a similar story from his ACLU lawyers and forgot he actually committed the infraction. With an attitude like that, it's inevitable that even if you're pulled over for a valid reason, you're going to presume racism in the stop and things are more prone to go awry.

Are you telling me that your average traffic stop of a black man, with your average small-town cop, would more often than not devolve into a Black Lives Matter talking point, even if that black man conducted himself with poise and patience? You're dressed in a polo, have a nice watch on, make eye contact, and comply with his reasonable requests, and you're still going to get brutalized?

As someone who will say point blank the militarization of police is one of the three biggest issues facing the country today, I do not believe that a plurality of individual police who can conduct a stop as per their own style are racist.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The problem lies with assuming racism in that stop the moment the lights go on. This is what BLM has rammed down your throat. You're being pulled over because you're a young black guy. The armed robber got a similar story from his ACLU lawyers and forgot he actually committed the infraction. With an attitude like that, it's inevitable that even if you're pulled over for a valid reason, you're going to presume racism in the stop and things are more prone to go awry.

Are you telling me that your average traffic stop of a black man, with your average small-town cop, would more often than not devolve into a Black Lives Matter talking point, even if that black man conducted himself with poise and patience? You're dressed in a polo, have a nice watch on, make eye contact, and comply with his reasonable requests, and you're still going to get brutalized?

As someone who will say point blank the militarization of police is one of the three biggest issues facing the country today, I do not believe that a plurality of individual police who can conduct a stop as per their own style are racist.
An officer literally stalked me on my way to work one morning. He couldn't catch me speeding or nothing but decided to pull me over when I turned in to my place of work because he said it was suspicious of me to do so. I've had 4 more racial profile encounters with the police that I would be happy to share. In addition, I was in a white fraternity in college and the police largely ignored anything that was going on when we partied and raged.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May I suggest though that the bar example is more so black disadvantage rather than "white privilege". He wasn't given a free pass based on whiteness, but you were discriminated against because you're black. There is a difference.
Oh do tell.

*grabs popcorn*

That said, there is nobody on this planet I admire more than a black conservative. A guy like Larry Elder (radio talk show host and author) is an inspiration to me. I voted for Obama twice and hoped he'd do more on this issue, but in my view it's his biggest failure.
It's easy to admire people that tell you what you want to hear and make your worldview sound all cozy.

White people from the birth of the country until the 1960's had a disproportionate amount of bigots.
Yea, they just all vanished after 1960....

They had to take a long, hard look at themselves and say this has to stop right now. On the flip side, in my 27 years of life I can't remember seeing black tribalism as militant as it is right now.
Black tribalism? Lol.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Blacks have the privilege of being discriminated the most! Is that enough black privilege for ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.