Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 7th model - Long ; Samurai

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sociallyanxious said:
All of those hairstyle are great if you are white or a person with straight hair.

Im latino and have slightly wavy thinish hair. Any recommendations? As long as I can remember all I have done was an undercut fade with the top slicked back with gel.
Maybe grow it out long at the sides and slick it back. Like a latino Bradley cooper.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://postimg.org/image/mpylyk3gb/

Here is me rocking "the Hoduken". This is also the pic which I show to peeps who dont believe Im not photogenic. Srsly, get the cheapest possible hair cutter put on the plastic thingy number 2\3, and start doing circular motions around your head. Beard, hair, you cant make a mistake, all problems are solved for free and a normal cut is always in fashion.

But you western people like longer hair I understand.

stman

Banned
Reaction score
I shave my hair.

2 reasons, the first is that my hair is wavy with a very annoying cowlick which annoys the hell out of me and means gel and wax are almost useless to me.

The second is that I cannot be stuffed doing my hair for 30 min every day. I know guys that spend almost an hour getting every strand of hair right. I'm too busy and I couldn't care less about my hair.
You have beautiful hair:), lots dream about it! Try to do new haircut.
This one is hot.

Last edited by a moderator:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have beautiful hair:), lots dream about it! Try to do new haircut.
This one is hot.

No thanks I'm straight.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same girl has been cutting my hair for about twelve years. She's good at it, and she's beautiful. I think if you want to look good for women, you need a young, attractive woman cutting your hair.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 : Medium; Messy

2 : Medium; Bedroom hair

3 : Medium; Telletubies like

4 : Medium; Classic

5 : Medium; Messy

6 : Long; Classic

7 : Long ; Samurai

Any one had higher success with any particular haircut?

Personally, I wear my hair low to my scalp; however, I feel you may be barking up the wrong tree. Looks don't matter much in the long run, mate. They are good for initial attraction, but initial attraction wears off if you don't have the correct set of tools in your repertoire. What if I told you that my friends and I have discovered a major chunk of the secret to getting women to fall in love with you and become completely devoted to your happiness without you having to lift a finger, pay for any dates, or do anything you don't want to do? It's a lot more simple than you would think and my friends and I were astounded when we figured it out. If you don't know then, you can only get better, but if you do knowthen you can correct us and help us improve our faulty perspective. We need your opinion. We are waiting for you!

Read my thread:

"All it takes is two things to make her love you forever"

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as your hair is growing try everything and ask people around you which one looks better.
In the last 2 years i have tried everything ( from really long hair to fully bald ) and medium sized hair looks fantastic on me.