Third date Meal at my house

tennisbuck12

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have a third date with a lady, and I'm cooking for her at my house. Do you guys have any recipes for a novice at cooking? Tips?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know man, i usually just order sushi if a girl is coming to my place. check this out:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why in gods name would you arrange a date that involves you cooking for her

when you dont know how to cook

do you realise how much pressure your putting yourself under for absolutley no reason

also she should be cooking for you by this point not the other way around

frame is all wrong bro, sorry

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know man, i usually just order sushi if a girl is coming to my place. check this out:
That's weak as fvck bro...every man should know how to cook...I can't tell you how many lays I've gotten from inviting women over and cooking them a home made meal from scratch and having them help me out in the kitchen...it's like foreplay before the meal

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cook something you like and you know how to cook that isn't going to stink up the apartment or is going to have you spending too much time in the cooking and cleaning up. Don't try to worry about what you think she might like.

My goto meal is shish kabobs, marinated overnight, baked potatoes and salad. Fix the salad before she arrives, when she gets there pop the potatoes in the oven. Put the kabobs on the grill, 10 minutes, then flip for another 10.. potatoes cook in 20 minutes. Everything is done at once, and sh!t cooks itself so you can spend your time seducing her.

Jetleg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why in gods name would you arrange a date that involves you cooking for her

when you dont know how to cook

do you realise how much pressure your putting yourself under for absolutley no reason

also she should be cooking for you by this point not the other way around

frame is all wrong bro, sorry
what is she, a slave? sure we are DJs but honestly, its not like she is the one that has to make all the affort, you gotta makke SOME amount of effort. cooking is a great way to show a girl that you're putting some effort, without spending too much money, and its practical because its almost a gurantee you will get her in bed later.

i cook, and i show her what to do, basically she will follow my instructions, its actually puts you as more dominant, and best thing - its super fun.

so learn how to cook OP.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've done before that's worked quite well is to make it a date where you're BOTH in the kitchen cooking something new. You simply say, "So, for our next date, I was thinking we could cook a new recipe together." I've suggested this a few times, and was surprised at how many woman actually have dreams of doing this with their guy. You pick out something you've both never cooked before that's still somewhat easy - i.e. chicken with some new kind of sauce or side to it - and then you make the whole thing a date: Going to the store together, picking out items (and wine, of course) and a good movie at RedBox (or on the Netflix if you got it), then going to your place or hers and putting everything together. Works like a charm - she gets to see you in the kitchen, you're including her in the process, and... well, you're drinking wine. You'll both be full, drunk, chilled out by the movie and ready to do other things later...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion is, Don't bend over backwards cooking for her. Keep it simple. Order in some Chinese or a pizza or simply microwave a bag of organic ready-rice; peel open a can of organic chicken; serve up a raw green veggie. All are good enough.

Oh and tell her to bring drinks. Make her do some of the fvucking work.
You guys vastly underestimate how much work knowing how to cook saves you in getting laid...if you are starting at a 2 out of 10 prior to cooking you end at a 8 out of 10 after cooking...maybe even a 9 or 10 depending on how good it is.

You skip a whole bunch of resistance and BS. There will be virtually none.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peel open a can of chicken? lol damn son.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did this post remind me of this??

My take is if shes coming to your house, the job is done.

Get her to bring something to drink and make something basic.

Spaghetti Bollonese or something like that, if you cant get take away and pass it off as your own cooking haha

Then proceed to Netflix and chill....