Experienced PUA Wondering About The Shifting Meta

ThunderCock

Reaction score
Hey DJ's. Long time no see. I've been busy doing my usual thing, needed to stop by though just to get an opinion on something. I'm already an experienced PUA, so I'm not really looking for the main stream advice here just opinions from well known guys.

Has anybody else noticed a shift in the "Meta" of picking up chicks within the last I'd say two years that seem more significant then the last six years put together? I'm trying to figure this one out before the new fad comes in, (Which I feel it will anytime now) Some things I'm noticing;
- Women are rarely staying in long term relationships, (Then there is the minority that won't budge)
- More chicks are flaking on dates or being inconsistent, (If I have a date set up for Friday they will do a no show, bang another guy then phone me up on Sunday for example)
- Less chicks at clubs but more chicks at desert places

These are the ideas off the top of my head but wondering what you experienced players think.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this depends on the area. For the last 20 years i was living in Greece ,Germany and Switzerland and in each of these countries the girls were quite different . The harder ones were in Greece, they are very cold but very loyal at you when you get rid of their b!tch shield. In Switzerland and in Germany they are almost the same , more easier to obtain but in some situations harder to keep them.

To get better at this is keep on trying al them time and build up a solid experience to avoid all the traps.
In our time chicks are easier to get than 40-50 years ago .

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
I think it who you're around.

It's possible that all the instant media, etc is shifting things.

Nobody 'needs' to be with somebody or anybody these days. That's been going on since at least the 60s. So it depends on what you want and maybe want to put up with.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media has certainly been bad for their manners and their ability to delay gratification. If you think about it it makes every girl into a movie star she can have her pictures liked by hundreds of people and her followers r like her PR agents.

Of course her friendsters won't be there when times are hard but most women are fickle by Nature so that doesn't bother them.

I'm doing o l d at the moment because it's easy for me to generate my target of one date a week just to keep my hand I while I m busy with my objectives in life. Last time I did OLD was 10 years ago and the chicks certainly have got ruder. They do flake without sending texts. You can pay for everything on a date and they are obviously having a great time but you never hear from them again ie they got a better offer. There's a lot more attention whoring with just wanting guys to stroke their egos and send them dozens of messages and never actually meet up.

So I think that screening hard and plating just like Tic Tac said is essential because there's more human waste these days.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one interesting thing I've noticed after being on FB for a few years. Things seem to come in waves. People seem to generally get involved in LTRs at the same time, and they also seem to get out of them at the same time. I don't know if this is a lunar or seasonal thing, but people seem to align with each other with regards to "love".

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is crap. Clubs are crap filled with ugly women and beta males. I wish I could be at the beach more but I'm inland.

The best girls I know of are college aged women. They haven't let attention get to their head and are way more fun in bed than 30's women. Yes some are addicted to their phones but they don't care that much about how much money you have. They just want entertainment.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experiences have been different. i've recently had girls wanting to be my GF very quickly, but i've recently gotten myself into shape. the girls are liking me...i dont follow any rules, i just act myself

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's one interesting thing I've noticed after being on FB for a few years. Things seem to come in waves. People seem to generally get involved in LTRs at the same time, and they also seem to get out of them at the same time. I don't know if this is a lunar or seasonal thing, but people seem to align with each other with regards to "love".
IT'S THE MATING SEASON AGAIN!!!!! (Doesnt this actually exist?)

ThunderCock

Reaction score
Social media has certainly been bad for their manners and their ability to delay gratification. If you think about it it makes every girl into a movie star she can have her pictures liked by hundreds of people and her followers r like her PR agents.

Of course her friendsters won't be there when times are hard but most women are fickle by Nature so that doesn't bother them.

I'm doing o l d at the moment because it's easy for me to generate my target of one date a week just to keep my hand I while I m busy with my objectives in life. Last time I did OLD was 10 years ago and the chicks certainly have got ruder. They do flake without sending texts. You can pay for everything on a date and they are obviously having a great time but you never hear from them again ie they got a better offer. There's a lot more attention whoring with just wanting guys to stroke their egos and send them dozens of messages and never actually meet up.

So I think that screening hard and plating just like Tic Tac said is essential because there's more human waste these days.
I'm offended you even bothered to post in this thread, if the last time you did OLD was TEN years ago that is pathetic. I'm miles ahead of your game. If you can't handle a women friends with ease I wouldn't bother posting on a forum for game.

ThunderCock

Reaction score
OLD is crap. Clubs are crap filled with ugly women and beta males. I wish I could be at the beach more but I'm inland.

The best girls I know of are college aged women. They haven't let attention get to their head and are way more fun in bed than 30's women. Yes some are addicted to their phones but they don't care that much about how much money you have. They just want entertainment.
I tend to go to private clubs, private parties. If you are unable to game in those environments then don't expect to be pulling better results then people who are accustomed to those environments. You missed the original point of my OP which was to see if there was anything noticeable changing in game methodology...... Not what type of chick you preferred hopping on your ****.