How to unofficially diagnose BPD

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since we can't officially diagnose a woman To have BPD since we're not psychologists what are common behaviors that these females project.

From the research I done and personal experience here a few I think would be symptoms:

Highly promiscuous(# of partners > 1/2 of age)
Super Clingy and loving in the honeymoon stage.
Daddy issues
Extremely cruel when towards end of relationship.
Will suck you back into a relationship promising to change only to go back to same behaviors after a while.
Just naturally depressed and insecure.
Random blow ups.

Would like to hear from the more experienced DJ here.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The love bombing behavior in the beginning
super clingy/needy
history of bad relationships that she of course had no fault in
come to think of it...nothing is ever their fault. blame transfer
attention wh0ring/drama making
emotionally unstable
twisted logic that seems to only make sense to her, paradoxical nature
strange phobias
personalize everything
extreme jealousy
wants to move the relationship along at warp speed to lock someone, anyone, down ASAP. Cant be alone
jump from guy to guy. no break in relationships. never single

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper-feminine
Baby voice
Fascinated with children
Absolute inability to take responsibility for anything
Fits of rage where she visibly turns into an enraged 13 year old

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The love bombing behavior in the beginning
super clingy/needy
history of bad relationships that she of course had no fault in
come to think of it...nothing is ever their fault. blame transfer
attention wh0ring/drama making
emotionally unstable
twisted logic that seems to only make sense to her, paradoxical nature
strange phobias
personalize everything
extreme jealousy
wants to move the relationship along at warp speed to lock someone, anyone, down ASAP. Cant be alone
jump from guy to guy. no break in relationships. never single
Described my ex to the T. Do these girl ever change if there conscious of there behavior?

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
number of partners is half their age? try double to triple.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog obsessed
Extreme instant emotional swings
Disassociative Amnesia
Lashing out without rhyme or reason
Creating a false reality in her head and then acting out on it
No boundaries or respect for others boundaries
Chronic Liar/Cheater/Manipulater
Unable to understand consequences or accountability
ZERO responsibility
ZERO Stability

Souless
Brainless
Rationaless
Self-Destructive
Sabotaging
Toxic
Empty
Master VICTIM of herself and all of the above

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have seen BPD girls that are afraid of commitment and instead date guys for a month or two at a time before jumping to the next, so there's not always love bombing. This one BPD girl I know read "the rules" and plays those games so she won't love bomb at first.

The biggest way to tell if a girl has BPD is the intensity of the feelings. If you feel like you met your soul-mate (thanks to the mirroring) very quickly and she has some kind of family issues and history of rocky relationships, chances are she has BPD. You can see it in the eyes.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women these days have attributes of BPDs. It's so sad. It's getting harder and harder to distinguish "crazy" from just being female. It's what happens when there are no repercussions for female bad behavior, and big bad government is there to back them up.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is absolutely true. BPD tendencies have become the path of least resistance for women.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls only act BPD cause you let them
You're clueless dude. There's no "letting" of anything. They are what they are.

There is a running joke amongst certified psychiatrists - "You don't treat BPD's; You ignore them."

You'll never figure it out until you're involved with one.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at these traits makes me think the majority of women are BPD.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls only act BPD cause you let them
BPD women are so severely damaged that they are virtually incurable. The mechanisms consist of the very bricks of her inner foundation, and they are inaccessible and un-identifiable to her.

The BPD tendencies that most women today exhibit are brought about by the media and of course "feminism", and those can be contained and even leveraged by a man who knows his stuff. But a true BPD is an irreversibly wrecked human being who is massively toxic to any man and who dares to enter her orbit.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this SoSuave or a psychology forum? Why don't we focus on the girls we do like and how we can get them instead of continually talking about the irrelevant women out there?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My former wife's sister is a BPD, and my wife ended up doing a counseling master's. I knew a lot about it before I ended up having one as an off and on gf for a while.

BPD is a need to experience abandonment, typically to re-live a traumatic childhood abandonment, like daddy dying or running off. They can't experience love without it. If you are close, they have to push you away. If you are far, they draw you in. They always want you to be on the border like that, thus the name borderline.

Usually they have kids, but are not raising them themselves. They need to abandon the kids in order to love them.

Other signs:
history of substance abuse
sexual promiscuity
almost always smoke cigarettes
tattoos and piercings
fanatic about what they love, favorite band, etc.
every ex is the Worst Person in the World
you are the Best Person in the World, until you're an ex
gravitates toward impossible relationships, like married men and convicts
inability to keep a job or get an advanced degree
mostly guy "friends" who are really just orbiters
emotional detachment - you don't exist to her when you're not around
horrible with her money and likes to waste yours

A BPD girl will be the most fun you've ever had with a woman. They are experts at achieving emotional intimacy very quickly. That intimacy is required in order to feel the abandonment that is going to follow when she pushes you away.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this SoSuave or a psychology forum? Why don't we focus on the girls we do like and how we can get them instead of continually talking about the irrelevant women out there?
Because men tend to accidentally stumble into the vortex of BPD women, get screwed up mentally and usually require a long time to heal from the considerably destructive experience.

Forewarned is forearmed.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because men tend to accidentally stumble into the vortex of BPD women, get screwed up mentally and usually require a long time to heal from the considerably destructive experience.

Forewarned is forearmed.
Studies show that ~3% of the population experience BPD. There is a large discrepancy between the people who are clinically diagnosed by a professional and the people who are diagnosed by SS. Why do you think there is a such a large discrepancy? I think that by blaming women as being crazy, some men don't have to deal with the fact that they also made mistakes in a relationship.

Red flags in a relationship are more often than not a sign of incompatibility first, and then, potentially depending on the severity, mental issues. Let's take a look @ the OP's list for example:

Highly promiscuous(# of partners > 1/2 of age) - Very arbitrary # but I have fvcked more than 1/2 my age. I must be BPD.
Super Clingy and loving in the honeymoon stage. - When I was pretty new to the game, I pined for affection and idealized relationships. I must have been BPD.
Daddy issues - My dad was a dead beat, I must be BPD
Extremely cruel when towards end of relationship. - When the writing is on the walls for a relationship, I used to verbally lash out at my partner instead of communicating my disappointment. I must have had BPD.
Will suck you back into a relationship promising to change only to go back to same behaviors after a while. - I never do this, but I know many players that do. They must be BPD.
Just naturally depressed and insecure. - Depression is correlated with BPD. Insecurity is something that every human being has about something though...
Random blow ups. - Every blow up is random if you don't have a context. I must have BPD
I meet the criteria for BPD for 85% of the OP's suggestions. The fact is that these vague checklists, and the want to categorize women as crazy is not helping the community get better at understanding and dealing with women. It is creating a narrative that says "Any woman who breaks up with you is crazy"

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My former wife's sister is a BPD, and my wife ended up doing a counseling master's. I knew a lot about it before I ended up having one as an off and on gf for a while.

BPD is a need to experience abandonment, typically to re-live a traumatic childhood abandonment, like daddy dying or running off. They can't experience love without it. If you are close, they have to push you away. If you are far, they draw you in. They always want you to be on the border like that, thus the name borderline.

Usually they have kids, but are not raising them themselves. They need to abandon the kids in order to love them.

Other signs:
history of substance abuse
sexual promiscuity
almost always smoke cigarettes
tattoos and piercings
fanatic about what they love, favorite band, etc.
every ex is the Worst Person in the World
you are the Best Person in the World, until you're an ex
gravitates toward impossible relationships, like married men and convicts
inability to keep a job or get an advanced degree
mostly guy "friends" who are really just orbiters
emotional detachment - you don't exist to her when you're not around
horrible with her money and likes to waste yours

A BPD girl will be the most fun you've ever had with a woman. They are experts at achieving emotional intimacy very quickly. That intimacy is required in order to feel the abandonment that is going to follow when she pushes you away.
Good God spot on. Have you been secretly following me the last year?? ha