What's your best backhanded compliment or neg ?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women read so deeply into things anything that can be interpreted in more ways than one is usually good

"why do you do your make up like that"

"do you think that colour suits you "

" one of my ex's used to dress exactly like you do "

the opportuinties really are endless , dont stop until shes on her back with her legs over your head

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't neg.... that is weak and transparent. All women know what you are doing and it only works on the incredibly stupid.

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i find backhanded compliments work on a girl well if she's attracted to you , it's a good way to be a ******* to her and make her think your not nice , I have been following Tom Lykies show I find a backhanded compliments more effective than mystery method negs, like nice hair is it real? Well it's nice any way make you look weird .

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A funny neg is a great tool to increase interest when it exists and a good way to gauge it when its low.

An interested girl will probably laught and show you the middle finger in a playful way or softly hit you, an uninterested girl will show no reaction or look at you with disgust.

"I like you because you have a great heart, if only your brain would be at least average you would be the real deal".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) "I like your dress. My grandmother has that dress".
2) "I like your hair. Are any of those colors your natural color?"
3) (Upon seeing her tattoo(s)): "I hope they find the guy who did it".
4) "Oh my God, is that one of those things I heard about called a Smart... phone? Cool! Now I heard about this place called the... World... Wide... Web? You may have heard of it, and there is this site there called...Face... Book? Are you on... Face.. book? Wow! You must be really popular!!"

Last edited:

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't neg unless the girl is cluster b. cluster b girls do it, so i will do it, too.

otherwise, i don't neg. Why? I wouldn't like to be negged by a girl i'm hanging out with and i think the girl deserves the same courtesy if she isn't negging me.

it's better to build people up than it is to put them down. i don't want to be put down by the girls i date and I want to date girls who are the same.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
A funny neg is a great tool to increase interest when it exists and a good way to gauge it when its low.

An interested girl will probably laught and show you the middle finger in a playful way or softly hit you, an uninterested girl will show no reaction or look at you with disgust.

"I like you because you have a great heart, if only your brain would be at least average you would be the real deal".
Agree with this. I always bs with negs first because that's how I am anyway. I had a girl smile, laugh, throw up the middle finger with a smirk on her face. You know you're in now.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When she won't put her phone down: "Damn girl save some Internet for the rest of us" or "Damn you can't seem to put that thing down they have 12 step programs for people like you"

When she won't shut up about an ex: "Sounds like a great guy, he should be by wingman next time I go sarging"

If you really want to push it and take a risk of really making her furious, when she talks about a past ex abusing her "Well gee, what did you do to p|ss him off so bad?"

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wel I think backhanded compliments are effective for me I always get iOi s after I use them so keep them coming guys.