Trend growing in UFO discussion and sightings?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is the trend growing in UFO discussion and sightings?

Almost every week there's some UFO discussion in english media. I talked to some friends in LATAM and apparently its picked up and their government doesn't censor this information so it's relatively common to see these things and have stories shared among friends. I also saw the story from Iran/Russia leaked by Snowden making the rounds again how US gov't signed an agreement with Tall White Aliens (supposedly the taller grey aliens), manipulate the west/governments behind the scenes.

Tucker Carlson on Joe Rogan podcast spent the first 30 minutes talking entirely about aliens. Link here -
We had the Miami mall alien incident earlier this year. Rumors Of 10-Foot Alien At Miami Mall Circulate Online—Here’s What Actually Happened
News about rare “disorder” that may cause you to see demons/aliens. Rare disorder causes man to see people's faces as 'demonic'
Tiffany Gomas sees alien on plane and causes panic end of last year - ‘Crazy Plane Lady’ Tiffany Gomas Tells Inside Edition About Flight Meltdown
Flagrant podcast last week with Andrew Schulz & Billy Carson -

anyone deep into this stuff?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When the Pentagon admitted the videos leaked were real and they don't know what they are or where they are from that was a massive red flag that there is something we are being prepared for behind the scenes as a general population.

They have denied they existed for decades going back to the 1940s and now all of a sudden they just say "Oh, yeah, we have been lying all this time and they are real. Sorry about that."

That doesn't gibe unless this is part of a larger plan to slowly get the populace ready to learn more and more information over the coming years about what is really going on.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also saw the story from Iran/Russia leaked by Snowden making the rounds again how US gov't signed an agreement with Tall White Aliens (supposedly the taller grey aliens), manipulate the west/governments behind the scenes.
I thought this only happened once with Eisenhower in 1954 and the greys (ie it was a one sided agreement for the exchange of technology with the right to abduct citizens for their genetic program, the US had no choice but to accept, they were supposed to provide a list of which citizens would be abducted by the greys did not follow through in that bargain). As part of the genetic program, genetics from women and men, and blood from animals (ie cattle mutilations) were used. The idea is to create an army of human-alien hybrids that would eventually populate the true humans out.

Again it's all speculation.

I believe you are confusing races of aliens. Tall White Aliens are called "Nordics". Tall Grey Aliens are called Insectaloids and they command the smaller grey aliens to do their bidding. The smaller greys, whiile horrific in appearance, are not as aggressive or dangerous to deal with directly compared to the taller Insectaloids. They have bases appearantly underground in different parts of the country and underwater near the Catalina islands off of California and can sent out ships to abduct people, take them back to their base, and return them back. They use this blueish beam of light to beam people....on board their shops and have these memory screens where the victim does not recall what happens to them but has missing time. They also have these wands, some device to gain complains with their victims.

The Reptilians are the race of aliens that are commonly rumoured to be manipulating governments behind the scenes. They are lizard looking aliens. They are less menacing to the general public compared to the Insectaloids/Greys. However, some Nordics were known to abduct some hunters looking for Elk in the US and send them off to their home planet if they have good reproductive organs. One guy who had a vasectomy was rejected by them during the abduction and was dropped back to Earth where he told his story. Another guy who did not have a vasectomy and was healthy was likley abducted by this same group of Nordics...nobody has found where he was with yet and his SO was grieving for his unexpected and unexplained disappearance after he saw a traingular UFO near his hunting grounds.
This story can be found from David Paulides, Missing 411: The UFO Connection (I had to watch it on Vimeo bootlegged and I could not find a proper copy elsewhere in Canada, but you should be able to find a proper copy in the USA).

I find that Timothy Alberino has some great content on his youtube channel and I brought one of his boosk called Birthright. It's something that I would recommend as a read and watch of his youtube content.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this only happened once with Eisenhower in 1954 and the greys (ie it was a one sided agreement for the exchange of technology with the right to abduct citizens for their genetic program, the US had no choice but to accept, they were supposed to provide a list of which citizens would be abducted by the greys did not follow through in that bargain). As part of the genetic program, genetics from women and men, and blood from animals (ie cattle mutilations) were used. The idea is to create an army of human-alien hybrids that would eventually populate the true humans out.

Again it's all speculation.

I believe you are confusing races of aliens. Tall White Aliens are called "Nordics". Tall Grey Aliens are called Insectaloids and they command the smaller grey aliens to do their bidding. The smaller greys, whiile horrific in appearance, are not as aggressive or dangerous to deal with directly compared to the taller Insectaloids. They have bases appearantly underground in different parts of the country and underwater near the Catalina islands off of California and can sent out ships to abduct people, take them back to their base, and return them back. They use this blueish beam of light to beam people....on board their shops and have these memory screens where the victim does not recall what happens to them but has missing time. They also have these wands, some device to gain complains with their victims.

The Reptilians are the race of aliens that are commonly rumoured to be manipulating governments behind the scenes. They are lizard looking aliens. They are less menacing to the general public compared to the Insectaloids/Greys. However, some Nordics were known to abduct some hunters looking for Elk in the US and send them off to their home planet if they have good reproductive organs. One guy who had a vasectomy was rejected by them during the abduction and was dropped back to Earth where he told his story. Another guy who did not have a vasectomy and was healthy was likley abducted by this same group of Nordics...nobody has found where he was with yet and his SO was grieving for his unexpected and unexplained disappearance after he saw a traingular UFO near his hunting grounds.
This story can be found from David Paulides, Missing 411: The UFO Connection (I had to watch it on Vimeo bootlegged and I could not find a proper copy elsewhere in Canada, but you should be able to find a proper copy in the USA).

I find that Timothy Alberino has some great content on his youtube channel and I brought one of his boosk called Birthright. It's something that I would recommend as a read and watch of his youtube content.
I believe the Tall Whites and Nordics are different. Atleast from what I've read and learned. Either way there isn't ALOT of information on them.

Grey's do have tall and short grey's and i understand the small greys are supposedly a subservient class to the tall greys.

There is alot of speculation of US gov't under Eisenhower signed treaties with alien's in exchange for technology we would provide free reign on human abductions (must be returned safely), and the building of bases on earth uninterrupted. Both with Tall Whites and Grey's. One of my theories are the Tall Grey's and Tall Whites may be one in the same and confusion around treaties with Grey's is just the same treaty with Tall Whites which may control Grey's which are the smaller species.

Haven't seen much information on the insectaloids, can you share? Maybe will help with my understanding and research. @corrector

From what I understand, Reptilians are a human alien hybrid species potentially encompassing many of the 100 families that rule the western world and manipulate the rest. Although not much superior to humans, they hold all the power of government positions, financial systems, control supply chains, etc. Pretty much they rule us as a shadow government and utilize puppets to do their bidding. There's some soul harvesting stuff going on here but there's information pulling in so many places, i don't feel strong enough to even say why they're harvesting/farming our souls.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF has that attention seeking hoe to do with UFOs? :rolleyes:
You must have missed the news when it first came out because of all the censorship on her.

She was basically originally saying on the plane "That person over there is not real!" and then panicked and got off the plane and told everyone else to do the same. Then she received some gag order and deal to not discuss the alien aspect of the discussion anymore.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When the Pentagon admitted the videos leaked were real and they don't know what they are or where they are from that was a massive red flag that there is something we are being prepared for behind the scenes as a general population.

They have denied they existed for decades going back to the 1940s and now all of a sudden they just say "Oh, yeah, we have been lying all this time and they are real. Sorry about that."

That doesn't gibe unless this is part of a larger plan to slowly get the populace ready to learn more and more information over the coming years about what is really going on.
Agreed. Now if the government is leaking this now to get us ready, i feel like it will be some type of ploy and not for the betterment of mankind as they have not been known over the years to actually have the people's best interests at heart/mind.

Many speculate it has to do with project blue beam where the fake an alien invasion to take away even more liberties and wealth as they are running out of methods to extract wealth from the public. We aren't supportive of their wars anymore and their policies are driving everyone to the brink of poverty in the developed world and we'll soon join the 2nd and 3rd world of owning nothing and being happy. Everything will likely be supplied by government at that point, and what we can or can't do will also be dictated by tracking apps, social credit and financial credit scores, electric cars that control where you can go, etc.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is going on is the military is both looking to develop computer malware (or other things that degrade performance of materiel) so as to be used against hostile militaries, and also as a "scout squad" to better hone defenses against and procedures to deal with hostile actors using their own malware. ET is just a great diversionary tactic.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This link has a lot of different classes in there. Some bit of fun in here too as I see big foot lol.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Triple A,
There is some crazy stuff on this post but essentially you are correct...I don't detect any new willingness to share their knowledge though...as I have posted before there was I think an International push to legitimise UFO's and Aliens about thirty years or so ago,my Kids were at School then 6&7 years old,I remember them both bringing home colouring in books picturing friendly aliens and space craft,at the same time it was rumoured that the US were readying a big campaign to reveal all....The ex Circus firm of Barnum & Bailey which had evidently evolved over the years into a mobile advertising agency,was evidently engaged to prepare mobile exhibition centres to visit Country areas and Artifacts even cadavers were evidently made available from area 51....It all makes me wonder who really pulls the strings in big Government.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, it's quite possible they know these things are out there and actually don't know what they are or where they come from. Although you hear all these weird stories about how the military has some of these crafts in their possession, or even that we are in communication with these entities and have received technology from them. You also hear stories that these beings are not from another planet, but rather humans from the future, or interdimensional travelers, or even spiritual beings (that would go with Ezekiel).

Who knows what the truth is?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, it's quite possible they know these things are out there and actually don't know what they are or where they come from. Although you hear all these weird stories about how the military has some of these crafts in their possession, or even that we are in communication with these entities and have received technology from them. You also hear stories that these beings are not from another planet, but rather humans from the future, or interdimensional travelers, or even spiritual beings (that would go with Ezekiel).

Who knows what the truth is?
I think it's unlikely the government doesn't know what they are given the number of government whistle blowers and even public government figures that discuss UAP's.

- saying here in front of congress that he was made aware of government working on UAP's over the course of many decades but he was denied access. The longer version discusses more.

The same guy on Joe Rogan discussing how Nazi's had access to lots of UAP's, how US government has recovered dead alien bodies, was not allowed to disclose whether we have recovered live alien bodies, was not allowed to disclose if we are in contact with aliens, describes recovered UAP craft, we are reverse engineering recovered UAP's, we have released technology that may or may not have been due to back engineering UAP technology,

This old interview, not sure how reliable this is talks about the Grey's, and also Nordic's. Talks here and from many others about Grey's trying to save their species via genetic experimentation. Many different people also mention this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItRiw2HwvF0&t=4s

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's unlikely the government doesn't know what they are given the number of government whistle blowers and even public government figures that discuss UAP's.
Look, I'm completely open minded on this topic. I don't find it hard to believe at all that alien crafts are visiting or even monitoring the planet. But the government has also put out false flag reports about UFOs in the past to cover up their military experiments, so unless they start wheeling out the alien bodies, I'm not too inclined to trust what they have to say.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insectaloids aka Preying Mantis aliens -- tall aliens that look like this:

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I'm completely open minded on this topic. I don't find it hard to believe at all that alien crafts are visiting or even monitoring the planet. But the government has also put out false flag reports about UFOs in the past to cover up their military experiments, so unless they start wheeling out the alien bodies, I'm not too inclined to trust what they have to say.

Government has done a great job now fvcking with us to the point where we don't know what's real information coming from them or fake information.

Mexican and Russian governments have both released photo's of alien bodies that look similar from different periods of discovery as well. CIA has declassified remote viewing. Still majority don't believe any of this is real. Even if aliens were parading down the street, i'm sure people would find a way to write it off as costume cosplay and make up at this point.

I don't think people can be convinced of things this extreme, and that they actually need to take the time to come to their own conclusion through research and seeking out the truth.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insectaloids aka Preying Mantis aliens -- tall aliens that look like this:

This was actually helpful. Was able to find information on the tall greys now similar to this. Not sure why i wasn't finding much before.

Using google/YT for information is actually horrible since a lot of information is censored. I started using yandex .com and it was much less censored.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my friend is a tarot card reader and I conducted a session asking a few questions and got the below answers in the image.

1715056544881.png

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible, according to Tim Alberino's book, Birthright, that UFO sightings of greys occurred because of allot of human psychic activity which saw a large resurgence in the 1800s/early 1900s. The features of these aliens look like they are very cerebral (ie telepathic rather than communicating with mouth) and may have been attracted from their "dimension" into this realm from those very activities (ie which of course would include tarots, etc...).

He posits that the greys/insectaloids would be seen as a threat to humanity and the Nordic aliens or some other advance alien species would pretend to ally with the humans and fight them off, but then have their own nafarious motives. Anyway, the books is an interesting read, even if it implies that an alien to alien war with human being used as pawns inbetween by both sides sounds crazy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people can be convinced of things this extreme, and that they actually need to take the time to come to their own conclusion through research and seeking out the truth.
If I'm not mistaken, most people believe there are aliens visiting the earth in UFOs. Believing that the government is in possession of alien bodies and crashed craft is a whole different thing though. For me, if multiple governments have alien bodies and crashed ships, it makes me wonder just how reliable the aliens' technology is?