"He's too short it sucks"

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this phrase many times, in different context.
It could be work, it could be women gossip, it could be at the bar.
It make me think about how the brains of women, even the most polite ones, are practically designed for this thing..
Are there exceptions? Yes there are. For example, women who had a short father will most likely look for a short partner. Vice versa. (do you know more)?

The fact is that a short man doesn't like hearing these things, and even worse, knowing that female nature doesn't want him. What's your take on this, after years and years of experiences?

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women exist in parallel with each other, divided by social status alone; many of them just simply copy what they see the successful women around them doing, much like men do.

Emulation without reason often leads to dysfunction; people often do things like raise their kids or live their lives, not through channels of functionality but rather channels of tradition and conservatism which is fine as long as these traditions are functional, but many of them are not, in fact many of these traditions are simply vehicles for generational trauma to invade the next generation through.

I think most women either push this narrative because it's an emulation of success or because they themselves are entirely dysfunctional and cannot exist in a relationship so they instead put the onus on everyone else and by doing so try to conceal the fact that they are dysfunctional themselves behind this veil of male competency.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard this phrase many times, in different context.
It could be work, it could be women gossip, it could be at the bar.
It make me think about how the brains of women, even the most polite ones, are practically designed for this thing..
Are there exceptions? Yes there are. For example, women who had a short father will most likely look for a short partner. Vice versa. (do you know more)?

The fact is that a short man doesn't like hearing these things, and even worse, knowing that female nature doesn't want him. What's your take on this, after years and years of experiences?
So what? Height is one aspect of appearance. We as men talk about women's looks all the time too. I'm sure ugly women don't like to hear it but such is life.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't want short men. Ask @MatureDJ .
Who's He?

Women exist in parallel with each other, divided by social status alone; many of them just simply copy what they see the successful women around them doing, much like men do.

Emulation without reason often leads to dysfunction; people often do things like raise their kids or live their lives, not through channels of functionality but rather channels of tradition and conservatism which is fine as long as these traditions are functional, but many of them are not, in fact many of these traditions are simply vehicles for generational trauma to invade the next generation through.

I think most women either push this narrative because it's an emulation of success or because they themselves are entirely dysfunctional and cannot exist in a relationship so they instead put the onus on everyone else and by doing so try to conceal the fact that they are dysfunctional themselves behind this veil of male competency.
Interesting argumentation.
Then, social media (internet), amplify it by 1000x.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short, black, broke, dadbod, no game, bad teeth, balding, no work ethic, no social skills and yet aiming for a IG model whose 12 years younger...imagine having all of this at once!

Who's He?

Interesting argumentation.
Then, social media (internet), amplify it by 1000x.
You must know who @MatureDJ is, one of the most active members on the board.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Short, black, broke, dadbod, no game, bad teeth, balding, no work ethic, no social skills and yet aiming for a IG model whose 12 years younger...imagine having all of this at once!

You must know who @MatureDJ is, one of the most active members on the board.
Cute description of me.
Sorry but I don't know Him. What's the link with the topic?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago I used to complain about these height queens too. I had a first date with a chic and she complained I was too short. I said "well I'm the exact same height I listed on my profile but I did notice your t!ts were smaller in real life than I had hoped.". She back pedaled and got real touchy/feely with me. I quickly told her I had to go.

After that I stopped caring. You either like me or don't.
There are plenty other girls out there that arent so anal about a guys height.

Stop worrying about what you can't control and start improving what you can control.

As a guy there are so many other ways to attract a woman. Height matters more the less you bring to the table in other areas. These days I bring more to the table than ever, know what I'm doing and that height issue isn't an issue anymore.

Take some accountability.

Last edited:

plumber

Don Juan
Reaction score
Height issue is real. It also gets used as a insecurity check. If it bothers us, very difficult to pass. "The Duke" had the right answer.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Is it that you guys are looking for reasons to explain your lacks of success? Not sure what these discussions do other than tout the doom and gloom of the black pill ideology. It’s all the reasons you can’t do something as opposed to actually improving what you can.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
water is wet. You need to approach more so you find the girls for whom height isn't important.

This is a numbers game! (e.g 'charm' isn't gonna help if you cold approach a girl and you're not her type because 'too short and ugly/old' for example)

eat it up and carry on approaching. Accept that it's gonna take you a lot more approaches to get laid than the tall handsome dude. Life isn't fair. Suck it up

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if you're frustrated about your height, then women will notice. If you wear lifts, women will see your frustration and desperation and it's unattractive.

If you accept that you're short and just focus on your attractive qualities, women won't care about your height.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and it's never been an issue in getting laid.

Too many guys are so worried about it, and some women won't date guys over it. So what?

Plenty will and plenty don't really care. Stop using it as an excuse for your failures with women. That's not it.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Who cares what they say
2. Never qualify yourself
3. Never enter her frame
4. When in doubt, agree & amplify

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it that you guys are looking for reasons to explain your lacks of success? Not sure what these discussions do other than tout the doom and gloom of the black pill ideology. It’s all the reasons you can’t do something as opposed to actually improving what you can.
Not saying that I don't want to improve, or that I'm not doing that, but it's so clear how my height 5 4, doesn't allow me to get what a 5 8 or 6 guy have.
I just see how people look at my actractive face.
I have girls in the gym, where there are plenty of people, to look and glance at me when I'm not looking. How do I know? I have many friend in the gym telling me this.
But once I get to be near to this girl, and she find taller than me, she has a behaviour change, like a repulsion. And then I become friend.
I know. It's my bad for sure, but there is also heightism about it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Yeah? So what?

It's not some mystery.

It's a known thing, most women do not want to date a man shorter than them.

So why are we talking about it? What's the goal.

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some accountability.
This is easy to say, easy to think about, but hard to put in practice. Why? Is not only about a sexual thing, so that majority of women will reject you, but also a society thing, that short men are seen as not "normal".

Given this, for a short men, it's hard, because the environment has set a different feedback system from your social experience that a normal or tall men.
So why are we talking about it? What's the goal.
We are born different, but we all have the need to live a meaningfull life.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy to say, easy to think about, but hard to put in practice. Why? Is not only about a sexual thing, so that majority of women will reject you, but also a society thing, that short men are seen as not "normal".
Can you please stop whining? You're in Italy, a Mediterranean country filled with short people who don't give an airborne copulation about being short: Italian men are on average 175cm (5.741 ft), women 163cm (5.348 ft).

I live in a country where the average length is 183cm. One of my best friends is an actual midget. He doesn't care. He's surrounded by women who adore him.

Given this, for a short men, it's hard, because the environment has set a different feedback system from your social experience that a normal or tall men.
You are creating a problem where there isn't one, but as long as you walk around frustrated with not being your ideal height, women will notice: not your actual size, but the size of your frustration.

I shaved my head since I was in my mid-twenties, thirty years ago. You know how many women mentioned my baldness or rejected me for not having a glorious mane of hair?
None.
Why? Because I obviously don't care. Any woman who rejects me for the way I look is not the type of woman I want to associate with.

If women reject you for your height, just ignore them. Shallow people should date shallow people. Don't be shallow.