Charisma and success

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think charisma charm and a love and passion for life is what brings girls in the most. I am jacked but honestly if I’m not charismatic or turned on I can see how girls dont like me. When I’m in the zone and charismatic girls are drawn in as are normal people. This is the key. Being present to the moment and giving your all in every moment. I think this is over looks which I previously said was everyrhinf which I still think is very important

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're beating a dead horse. Members here rather pump up their bodies than their social skills. That's why all these women are flaking, they're just 'himbos'. Looking good, but nobody in the pilot house.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I think charisma charm and a love and passion for life is what brings girls in the most. I am jacked but honestly if I’m not charismatic or turned on I can see how girls dont like me. When I’m in the zone and charismatic girls are drawn in as are normal people. This is the key. Being present to the moment and giving your all in every moment. I think this is over looks which I previously said was everyrhinf which I still think is very important
I've said this forever.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct.

I came here thinking that most SMV was based on a man's muscles and money (hence the handle).
It isn't. Those things are nice, but without game, muscles don't mean anything. Money doesn't attract women to you, it attracts them to your money.

So yeah, Charisma, Charm, Game, etc. are more important than muscles and money. M&M just help. Plenty of non-jacked, average looking dudes getting laid frequently.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If game is a cake, then good looks are the cream and toppings , while charisma/game is the cake bottom.

This is I tell you brotherr,Can't have one without the...ooooother.

Watch what happens when you neglect your physical appearance. She will cheat on you with a good looking dude who can't put together comprehensive sentences. No matter how " cool" you think you are..

Let's be real; in the manosphere the "new main trick " keeps shifting for men individually. Thing is most of those take time. Getting a good body,,good money, balls to close the gap ect it all takes time.

The problem lotta men have is they do these things for the wrong reasons. Namely more to get women than for themselves . That is when disappointment happens i keep saying that most men simply want too much and have the wrong standards thus attracting the wrong types of women.

If you are undisciplined then you should get a fat woman who is equally lazy,broke, gross ect. Hb4, but problem solved..