A Life Story that taught me the essence of what "Women Desire" stands for

jhonny9546

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there, guys!

I want to tell you a little story. Of course, I don't want to say the real names, but this really is just to make you understand what really is desire and what a woman will do for you. The scenario happened when all the characters were 18 years old. The story is real

Characters:
Sara is a very kind and social person with anyone. She always has a smile for anyone and helps others.
Danny is a very rude guy and really stupid in his ways of doing things.
Marco is a very nice guy, and he's also very intelligent.

Story:
Sara and Danny getting to know each other, becoming friends, then entering into a relationship, and eventually having sex.
After three months, Danny found out that Sara had cheated on him with Marco, just a one-night stand.
You can imagine Danny now sees Sara as a *****, and he really cannot stand her anymore.
Sara starts going crazy. This is where the story unfolds, and we need to understand what's happening.
So we know that Sara has cheated, but now she starts to stalk and seek out Danny. If Danny goes out with his friends, Sara is there to bother him to come back together in the relationship, but Danny doesn't want to hear.
She can't sleep, eat, or just live without Danny, and she is always in front of Danny's house. She would also try to climb over the fence to meet Danny. She would do crazy things just to see Danny. She says she will kill herself if Danny will not get back into the relationship.
Now, this couple is together again, and it's been five years since that episode.
Story Ends.

I really like to analyze real-life stories, but what I really like to analyze are the dynamics behind those stories, which drive a person mad for another one. So what are the takeaways of this story?

1. Some women have an unfulfilled childhood need: In this case, absent parents gave her a fear of abandonment.
2. Some women will do crazy things for the guy they want: She will make it so obvious she wants you that you won't need to read any book or try any course. It will be obvious.
3. Some men will forgive: Why is Danny taking her back if he knows she cheated on him? Would you ever do it if a women shows She wants you so hard?
4. Vulpes pilum mutat, non mores: Hypergamy teaches us this could happen again.

I'm sure there are many more lessons to learn; write your takeways!

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My takeaway.....

"Sara is a very kind and social person with anyone. She always has a smile for anyone and helps others."

Sara isn't kind, she's basically a scumbag wearing a social mask. She's also an abusive, manipulative mental case.

"Marco is a very nice guy, and he's also very intelligent"

Marco isn't a nice guy, since he put his D into crazy knowing crazy was in a relationship (im assuming he knew as you said he was intelligent. Not that hard to read women. )

"Danny is a very rude guy and really stupid in his ways of doing things."

Nothing in the story suggests Danny is rude (mabye he is mabye he isn't?. Not enough info) Danny is really stupid though, his girlfriend jumped on another guys D, started stalking him, went full on psycho mode and he wants onto a 5 year relationship with her.

Moral of the story Danny should have bought a Labrador retriever and replaced Sara with going on long walks with his loyal companion.

Last edited:

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen the Sara character in men too. I’d say it’s on us to recognize the traits and if you can’t avoid it at least be a Marco.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think the word you want there is taught not teached. That word doesn't exist.

Fixed it for you.