Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zero to 60...now what?

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow Don Juans,

Please advise me on how best to handle this situation:

The other night, I put up a post on Craigslist just to see if it would be possible to meet any hot girls. Turns out most girls on there aren't. But every once in while, if your're lucky, a real dimepiece falls into your lap. Literally. This girl was smoking hot. I couldn't ****ing believe it. Still can't. Anyways, she emailed me, asked for some pics, liked what she saw, and was real insistent on me coming over. She seemed kinda excited to have me there. Gave me a few drinks, we talked for a while, and actually started to hit it off. Learned that we have mutual friends and similar interests. We were laughing at the convo, looking into each others eyes, and playfully touching one another.

She asked me over to her computer to look pics on facebook and whatnot. I thought I was seeing things, but it looked like there was nude pics of her (thumbnails) on her desktop of her nude. I asked what those were. I was right. I jokingly, asked to see them, and she was coy at first and made me wrestle her for it but, ended up showing me. The photos really got me going. I looked at her and we started making out. From there I ended up having one of the wildest nights I ever had with a woman. I ended up crashing over at her place. We even had sex again in the morning.

PROBLEM: I think this girl is really awesome. She's wild, spontaneous, funny, and gorgeous. I really want to get to know her. But, we've already done "it". How can I maintain her interest despite us moving so fast? Do I take her out to dinner? Keep it casual? Call her, not call her. I'm new to this whole dj thing. I don't want to f this up if I haven't already.

thx for reading,

DIR

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just banged her by coming over to her house, drinking her booze, and looking at nude pics of her on her computer (god knows how many other men have seen those)...

Yeah, buddy. I think you better keep it casual.

You don't need to do dinner. That's girlfriend stuff, and she aint a girlfriend. Take her to the bar, get a couple drinks in her, bang her, and repeat until you find out how crazy she is. And trust me...she ain't normal.

I'm glad that you're excited about this new prospect, but come on...take the emotions out of the equation and look at it how it really is.

sexysuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What Iceberg said! LOL

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, thank you Iceberg. I always do this sh!t. Every hot girl I meet I get all excited and put my blinders on. This is a lovely site, and I've been reading and learning tons.

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh and that cl post was kinda lascivious....we were both looking to get laid I think, just didnt actually expect it to happen. The girl seems really cool. But you never really know. Or I never do at least.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
def keep it casual, and fun. stay away from doing bf & gf stuff like going out to dinner and to the movies.

a tip to find out if she's crazy, next time your at her place see what kind of perscription meds she has in her medicine cabinet, and google the names if your not sure what they are. you dont know how many times that has saved me.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
def keep it casual, and fun. stay away from doing bf & gf stuff like going out to dinner and to the movies.

a tip to find out if she's crazy, next time your at her place see what kind of perscription meds she has in her medicine cabinet, and google the names if your not sure what they are. you dont know how many times that has saved me.
LOL You seriously go through their med cabinets?
Awesome. I'm gonna try that one next time.
Will save me from crazy girls who want my life insurance.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes its just best to know what crazy pills she's taking before getting involved.....or stabbed!

easier than asking

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiamondNtheRough said:
i already know she takes adderol for her "ADD"
Haha. Yeah, well that's the drug she lets you know about.

But as you probably figured out, your feelings of "wanting to get to know her" are more tied to the fact that she's a hot girl you just banged, and less about her being "funny and spontaneous".

Besides, even if she weren't a freak, there's never a need to rush the relationship angle. And if there's anything to remember from this site, that's it.

...girls would rather continuously chase you down for a relationship, than have you hand it over to them right away. Thrill of the chase, and all that.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DiamondNtheRough said:
Hey fellow Don Juans,

PROBLEM: I think this girl is really awesome. She's wild, spontaneous, funny, and gorgeous. I really want to get to know her.
DIR
Dude, come on! This chick is a psycho freak! Strap up, enjoy the sex and get the hell out of there. Thats it, what the hell do you mean you want to get to know her! :kick:

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Haha. Yeah, well that's the drug she lets you know about.

But as you probably figured out, your feelings of "wanting to get to know her" are more tied to the fact that she's a hot girl you just banged, and less about her being "funny and spontaneous".

Besides, even if she weren't a freak, there's never a need to rush the relationship angle. And if there's anything to remember from this site, that's it.

...girls would rather continuously chase you down for a relationship, than have you hand it over to them right away. Thrill of the chase, and all that.

An astute observation. Yes she is smoking hott. But she is also funny, and spontaneous, and is phenomenal shape. She likes to cook, do yardwork, and she teaches one of those workout classes. Did i mention shes a 4th grade teacher?

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
and I'm in no hurry for a relationship. Just got out of a lt one last March. Dammit, I just want a hot girl, thats sexy, funny, all that good **** going for her. I feel I am deserving of such a lady.

DiamondNtheRough

Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
Dude, come on! This chick is a psycho freak! Strap up, enjoy the sex and get the hell out of there. Thats it, what the hell do you mean you want to get to know her! :kick:
Lol. Why not dude?! Shes hot as all hell. Wild, sexy, in shape, a real minx. Shes a grade school teacher for crying out loud. She can't be that nuts.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like all christians have to be good people and can't ever do anything bad, like molest kids. Just sayin' don't have such firm preconceived notions about people you don't know. Not sayin' she has to be crazy or anything, but I'm saying don't rule it out because of her occupation. Based on your first encounter(Meeting and banging from craigslist) / the nude pics thing I would say there could be something going on. Also ADD is almost always accompinied by other disorders, like depression / anxiety / bi-polar.

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, not only what everyone else posted and sorry if someone said it and I missed it(outside in light with netbook) but how many other dudes has she ****ed from cl? You're NOT the only one, and we can all agree on that. You got a piece. Just like any one night stand you just leave it at that. Maybe hit it a few more times, but I would not expect anything more than a short term friends with benefits type thing.