Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You've Got Questions, I've Got Answers (Screw You, Radio Shack)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies and Gentleman! Allow me to introduce myself. I, am TheVirtualMind. I have been a moderator here for sosuave.com for quite awhile now. However, I tend to stay in the shadows and let the likes of NorwegianDJ and RiceAndChicken have some fun.

Now while these two are wonderful moderators (and two great co-workers), they also have journals that help you all get to know them on a more personal level. I, however, do not. So therefore, I am offering a chance for an experience you will tell your grandchildren about.

The time you got to ask TheVirtualMind personal questions and he answered!

Obviously, there will be some questions I won't answer (if you want to know where I live, you can ask your sister who is above legal age and who lives in my state.)

Now, my soon-to-be-friends, let the questions begin!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously though, who the fvck are you? :p

Age?

Personal experiences with the forum? You said you were here during the grotesque ages?

WHY SO VAGUEEEEEEEEEEE sensei

Seriously wow. Being a mod has its perks looking at your post history :p

Cheers Joey ;)

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Seriously though, who the fvck are you? :p

I'm TheVirtualMind

Age?

Hmm...I am the same age as you...Plus a decade

Personal experiences with the forum? You said you were here during the grotesque ages?

Yep. I pretty much grew up on the forum and without the help of several long ago members, would not be the person I am today...Or may not even BE here today

WHY SO VAGUEEEEEEEEEEE sensei

You already know why.

Seriously wow. Being a mod has its perks looking at your post history :p

Cheater.

Cheers Joey ;)

Major cheater!
Now...Let's see what questions I get asked by people that CAN'T find my posts in some hidden forums...

Wait, there aren't any hidden forums...I mean... :woo:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
How to f*** dem college gurls when your friendz all suck and u can't get to partiez on da weekend?
You have these things called "classes." I know, I know, it's a foreign concept for college students...

Classes, dining hall, student union building, just on campus anywhere...

Parties aren't the only place you can meet the college girls. Being on a college campus is the greatest thing in the world for the aspiring don juan. Get out of your room and get them back to your room.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the main places teenaged hang out besides the mall?
Planing to do some gaming pretty soon and need some places to hit up.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
What are the main places teenaged hang out besides the mall?
Planing to do some gaming pretty soon and need some places to hit up.
Look for places near the school. Food places, movies, gyms, ect. Also any "active" places on weekends. Batting cages, skate parks, pools, bookstores, Targets, Wal Marts, Apple Stores. The world is full of people in your age range.

Also, keep up with Facebook friends. See where a lot of people "check in" or get tagged at.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
I'm at a point where I'm quite unhappy with college life. Would it be possible for you to read the very last post I made in my journal and tell me what you would do in my position?
You sound a bit like I was when I was first in college. I hated the place I was at, but after I left, I realized how easy things would have been.

In your last post, you sound like a whiney b*tch.

"That was nice." "Thursday night was almost fun." "Why I'm unhappy with this kind of crap."

Lose that mentality. You are probably showing a lot of signs of someone that has a bad vibe. That is NOT a good way to get chicks, friends, have fun, ect. You aren't getting laid because of YOUR MENTALITY! Do unhappy people get laid? Hell no!

Your friends also sound like they are ditching you for the same reason. Same thing with the girl at the party that got drug away by her friend, and Sarah. You have to change your mentality. I'm not saying "wake up tomorrow and be smiling like a freaking moron." Find something that makes you happy! Sounds like it's working out. Be happy about your progress. Step forward, not back. You want to be that stud? Find me someone that is a stud that has a "it was almost fun," "that was nice," and "I'm unhappy" mentality. Good luck.

"Friends" in college are gonna flake. Especially come party time. Especially when booty is around. Stop relying on others and create your own way. Get a car. Take a taxi. Make more friends. Do SOMETHING! I saw you got your certification for Personal Training. Go and use it! The school gym, a local gym, SOMETHING. It'll build your confidence, mood, and social status.

Right now you have the same mentality I had during my time. DO NOT KEEP IT! Go meet up with those chicks you talked to. Find Shayna and whoever else.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheVirtualMind said:
You sound a bit like I was when I was first in college. I hated the place I was at, but after I left, I realized how easy things would have been.

In your last post, you sound like a whiney b*tch.

"That was nice." "Thursday night was almost fun." "Why I'm unhappy with this kind of crap."

Lose that mentality. You are probably showing a lot of signs of someone that has a bad vibe. That is NOT a good way to get chicks, friends, have fun, ect. You aren't getting laid because of YOUR MENTALITY! Do unhappy people get laid? Hell no!

Your friends also sound like they are ditching you for the same reason. Same thing with the girl at the party that got drug away by her friend, and Sarah. You have to change your mentality. I'm not saying "wake up tomorrow and be smiling like a freaking moron." Find something that makes you happy! Sounds like it's working out. Be happy about your progress. Step forward, not back. You want to be that stud? Find me someone that is a stud that has a "it was almost fun," "that was nice," and "I'm unhappy" mentality. Good luck.

"Friends" in college are gonna flake. Especially come party time. Especially when booty is around. Stop relying on others and create your own way. Get a car. Take a taxi. Make more friends. Do SOMETHING! I saw you got your certification for Personal Training. Go and use it! The school gym, a local gym, SOMETHING. It'll build your confidence, mood, and social status.

Right now you have the same mentality I had during my time. DO NOT KEEP IT! Go meet up with those chicks you talked to. Find Shayna and whoever else.
Thanks, I wasn't sure what to expect when I posed this question. Good advice, I appreciate it.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BPH said:
Thanks, I wasn't sure what to expect when I posed this question. Good advice, I appreciate it.
No problem man, let me know how things go. Feel free to PM me if you have any other issues or if you post them and want an answer.

So...

Is everyone else here just too scared to type some words on a computer screen and hit "Post Quick Reply" or something?