Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

YouTube creators pulling in $10M a year

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Forbes 2013 Smosh Article

Good on you Smosh...these guys are my heroes.

Smosh, EpicMealTime, RayWilliamJohnson...all those dudes. I am slowly making my wait to YouTube stardom as well. It's pretty amazing to me that people have built careers out of entertaining or educating people on the internet.

I'll report back to you guys when I'm a YouTube celebrity!! haha

p.s. I only used that red mad face so the red color would match the world "YouTube" HAHA

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No White Boy will be fine...he's already got AIDS from prostituting himself to older faggots :)

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Burroughs you must spend your life here!! You post very quickly

Sorry I can't read your post though...I blocked you remember...

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd be better off blocking that penis you suck whitey...then you wouldn't have AIDS :)

alexebike

Reaction score
Its really a good investment.In today's more dynamic world making money is not so easy.I really appreciate these people.More risk,more benefit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youtube sucks ass now. the only way i can watch **** off youtube is to download it to my pc first you can't stream **** anymore it won't load half the time.

IMHO i give them 3 years thye won't be around anymore

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker you dreaming,youtube is here to the stay, youtube has no f*cking comp

I would say facebook would be gone before youtube

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah didn't backbreaker work on computers? It's weird you think YouTube will be gone in a few years. You might as well say Google is gone in a few years because they're the same company.

I do agree about youtube being slower, but you can simply download adblocker, that should hopefully help.

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that people will start getting smarter about google and backlash against it, but they control way too much of the internet to stop.

Same with youtube.
Youtube is great, but getting worse and worse as they give into demands by advertisers and RIAA.

If you want to see something scary, log into your gmail account and go to history.google.com

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
youtube sucks ass now. the only way i can watch **** off youtube is to download it to my pc first you can't stream **** anymore it won't load half the time.

IMHO i give them 3 years thye won't be around anymore
Lol it's really not that bad, at least it shouldn't be. My money's on YouTube continuing to grow and being alive and well in 3 years. They're constantly innovating and have such a strong monetized content creator base

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-800-HellNo said:
Youtube is great, but getting worse and worse as they give into demands by advertisers and RIAA.
If you're one of the few people who do not have access to high-speed Internet, youtube is now pretty much unusable. It takes me about 4-5 minutes to watch a 30 second youtube video, after they make me wait for the giant ad to load, and then wait for the video to buffer. If I want to replay the video, it's another 5 minute wait. They also seem to have taken away the feature that allows a video to fully buffer while you're away from the screen. The only way I can watch youtube videos is to use a firefox add-on to download them as a .flv file.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you're one of the few people who do not have access to high-speed Internet, youtube is now pretty much unusable. It takes me about 4-5 minutes to watch a 30 second youtube video, after they make me wait for the giant ad to load, and then wait for the video to buffer. If I want to replay the video, it's another 5 minute wait. They also seem to have taken away the feature that allows a video to fully buffer while you're away from the screen. The only way I can watch youtube videos is to use a firefox add-on to download them as a .flv file.

yeah I got a old pc and a new lap top, and websites like myspace and youtube are hell to watch if you don't have highspeed internet

you say it take you 5 min but on my old pc it literally takes an hour to watch a 30 min

and I wont even start on myspace lol.

I had to get this laptop or else I would have lost my mind.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
youtube also provides a lot of information that has saved me a lot of $$$. now facebook i can do w/o.

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you're one of the few people who do not have access to high-speed Internet, youtube is now pretty much unusable. It takes me about 4-5 minutes to watch a 30 second youtube video, after they make me wait for the giant ad to load
have you tried adblock plus for firefox?