Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your opinion on when she spins plates

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spinning plates is commonly taught on here and I try it from time to time. For me it just gets way too complicated. For example: Lately, I have been forgetting what I have been told by them and remembering names..not that I actual forget, but processing in my head which one I am with. So afraid I will call one the wrong name.

Which leads to the question on how do you feel when your plates is spinning her own plates? Does it make you feel like dropping her from the rotation altogether? Does it cross your mind if you really are into this particular plate, that you are being played?

Just curious what you men think. Keep in mind I am not a huge spinner. I know some will say, "Hell, I am doing it and why shouldn't she do it?" But it comes to the thought of how do you like being with someone whom was with another dude the following night or right before you arrived.

I to a certain degree tend to be old fashion and try one at a time. Keeps it simple and allows me to get to know them better. Whereas dating a bunch of them gets confusing and expensive. I'd like to know I have a nutjob early on instead of later. I have been with several women sexually last few months and I am starting to feel cheap.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the original plate spinners. They do it even when they don't want to. If they have a boyfriend they are very interested in they STILL have other dudes all over her. Women won't ever dump plates because they give her ego boosts.

What your number one goal should be is to just be too damn good to be a second or third tier plate. The difference between men and women is that if she has high interest for you, she won't be fvcking around with other plates. If she is sleeping with a lot of dudes, none of them are high value in her eyes. Either that or she is just a slvt.

This is where the double standards show their advantage for men. It's pretty acceptable for men to be sleeping with many women, and hell even be open about it. Women aren't as lucky. They have to be careful about sleeping with too many people at one time. Women know that a high value man won't be around very long if she doesn't act right. She hasn't run into the breed of a HV male. This will scare her into exclusivity quicker than anything.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
Women are the original plate spinners. They do it even when they don't want to. If they have a boyfriend they are very interested in they STILL have other dudes all over her. Women won't ever dump plates because they give her ego boosts.

What your number one goal should be is to just be too damn good to be a second or third tier plate. The difference between men and women is that if she has high interest for you, she won't be fvcking around with other plates. If she is sleeping with a lot of dudes, none of them are high value in her eyes. Either that or she is just a slvt.

This is where the double standards show their advantage for men. It's pretty acceptable for men to be sleeping with many women, and hell even be open about it. Women aren't as lucky. They have to be careful about sleeping with too many people at one time. Women know that a high value man won't be around very long if she doesn't act right. She hasn't run into the breed of a HV male. This will scare her into exclusivity quicker than anything.
You make valid points, but I disagree with her value in you to an extent. Sexually, you could be KING..which is why she will keep you in her rotation, but she is looking for the one that is making more money or the one that spends more freely on her.

I have one now that is spinning plates. She did not overtly say it, but I am not stupid to it either. I now view her as slut!!! Cannot remove the disparaging thought from my head either. She comes from an ex husband that makes a good bit of money from the ostensible side of things. Big house on 14 acres and drives a foreign convertible. She lives in it and it is up for sell. I think she still wants this lavish lifestyle and I am not the one! She is the type to bait and switch a man. She will spend some money on you like an investment, but in return, expect you to out spend her thus trying to maintain the lifestyle that is slowly diminishing from her grasp.

Now I am slowly letting this plate go own her merry way and it does not phase me whatsoever!!! Not to mention she snores louder than any 600 pound man and I sleep horribly when in her bed!!! Did not take me long to figure her game out either. Not a very valuable/ worthy plate for me to maintain. I may still hit it though!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Not to mention she snores louder than any 600 pound man and I sleep horribly when in her bed!!!
LOL I just dumped a chick who snores too. Hard enough for me to sleep with another person in the bed, let alone some chick who snores.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sold my Soul,
Oh sure they are around.......Take it as a compliment if you are hanging out of her...I generally just move on,they are too smart to hang with.....Truth be known,they are wise to all our little games and stratagems,still the few I have met,both enjoyed and were good at it!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i was single i really could care less. beucase i was spinning plates pretty much at all time i really did not get all that attached to women too quickly. if they had other guys that interested in that was fine with me,. doesn't mean they aren't interested in me too.

hell if anything it's better because i did not have to see them all the time.

Take it as a compliment if you are hanging out of her.
this. don't lose the forest in the trees. the bottom line is if she is good looking she probably gets approached a lot and she liked you enough to say yes. see it for what it is; time out with a good looking gal. no more no less. make the most of it.

I mean, i am not saying i never got jealous and stuff but the older and more experienced i got, this really is a silly concept. it's not enough to just be faithful to someone you are dating, now you have to be faithful to people you are thinking about dating. i mean come on. she doesn't know anytihng about you or at least enough about you to form an opinion on rather you are LTR or not and you the same for her. so what if she has other guys itnerested you should have other girls interested.

but i will asy this. I undrestasnd that, i like pretty women. I am not the only man that likes pretty women and just about all women are natural plate spinners even if they call them plates. i actually would be more afraid of a woman who had no options than had a few guys she had interested in and spent time with. so this, is not a real big or was not a real big concern to me.

what was the bigger concern and i have said this before, is when they overtly go out of their way to tell me i have competition. that to me is a huge red flag. that tells me that they aren't so much looking for the best option, they are playing games.

the way dating is today, it's just understood somewhat. if you are a good looking gal you are going to have options. it's a Tuesday night you want to get out the house option A is more than willing to take you out. doesn't mean you want to marry him but **** it is what it is. but you don't have to tell me about. when a woman comes out and tells me that is a turn off.

I mean, i met my wife, easily an HB 8 on just about anyone's scale, she has a British accent and is very down to earth and not a *****, do you honestly think you are the only dude on earth that notices her lol? i knew i had competition i just did not care at that particular time beucase i had just met her. and she was very ladylike about it she didn't flaunt it in my face, and it turned out not to be as much as i thought anyway, but she had options.

the only thing you can focus on is you. her perception of you. 9 out of 10 times if you play your cards right you will be the best option. just focus on having a good time, but don't get too attached too quick. make her associate fun and good times wtih you. don;t' be that guy that wants a 20 year outlook on the 2nd date lol. don't take yoruself and her too seriously too quickly. you want to be that guy that when she has a bad day at work or a ****ty day in general and wants to have a good time she automatically thinks of you out of the blue and calls you and wants to see you. you don't become that guy by being jealous of every **** that walks by.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I used to spin plates, I never cared if they went out with other guys or not. I wasn't that emotionally invested in them. In some cases, I just wanted the sex. Although I don't know if I could do that now, because the idea of banging some girl knowing she was screwing some other dude sounds pretty gross to me, honestly. But at the time, I didn't care.

Now when a girl stands out from the other plates, and you like her enough to be exclusive AND she likes you enough to be exclusive, then that becomes a different thing. At that point she obviously should drop any plates she may be spinning.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are funny!!! Speaking of this plate I wrote about, last night I hit a bar that my buddy just bought with his wife. Had a decent time and was working this tall 6 foot teacher (I am 5ft7 at best) via text. Been working her for about 4 days now. Looks promising.

While hanging out I get a text from the SNORER. I basically hit her up earlier in the night feeling her out seeing if she were available. She said she has dinner plans at 8. I said, "Ok. Take care and I enjoyed the last several days." Later on she started asking were we done with an attitude.

I told her, "If we were, I'd say so." So I finished up at the bar and went home. The next several hours the other plate and I chatted. (SHE LIVES 3 hours away and will be within 35 miles of me in two weeks.)

Then about 2:15 a.m. I get woke up by the snoring game playing plate spinner. So you guessed it.. I got my tired a$$ out of bed and spent the night. Or spent several hours, did my business and left! She thought she was going to have me all day. She acted kind of surprised when I told I was going because I had stuff to do. Of course she asked what.

But I agree guys, I really do not care what she does as I am doing my own thing as well. I did tell her that she will be respectful regardless of our arrangement.

I would have to say that I have improved since my ex fiance' and I split up in a huge way!!!Would even step out on a limb and say I HAVE IMPROVED over the course of time!!! When the ex broke my heart I just couldn't see...but I see now!!! OPTIONS ARE EVERYTHING!!!! ONEITIS will no longer exist. Women love that confidence and I have tons of it now!

Finally, when I was at the plate's huge house she told me she had dinner with her best friend and her family... That silly dip$hit was asleep when I arrived and snoring loud as hell when I walked in as she left door unlocked. She had make up on.. which made me think she probably went on a date and it more than likely did not go all that well. Why analyze? So I didn't and don't anymore, but did find her all made up with a tan and new hairstyle/ color. Simply amazing!!! So I guess I could take even being around her as a compliment since she is so busy and all, but so am I!! Hey, have a nice day guys!!

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
All women spin plates. Since the beginning of time.

You just need to be high value in her eyes. And if she wants you, she'll find a way to get you.

Women have plates set up like this. From top to bottom in priority.

1. The handsome hunk/ bad boy/ highest value who's got lots of plates anyway.
2. The rich-but-not-cute guy who also has lots of plates.
3. The pseudo-high value guy if #1 or #2 flakes.
4. The average joes.
5. The average captain save-a-ho.
6. The repairman orbiter.
(Friendzone/ creeper status below)
7. The regular orbiters.
8. The group of POF messaging men.
9. The male Facebook friends.
10. All other E-orbiters.

All in all, a woman's options are damn infinite at any age. A woman's vagina is a business and a full time job, usually this business is extortion. Women choose who to date, companion, love, and sex.

Women know how to change and control their feelings. Yes, they think with their bills. Then they lure a man with the promise of sex even if they have no intention of going through with it. Men can't do that.

Men would be spinning plates all the time and never have problems with women if we (men) had the sex and relationship card.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
LOL I just dumped a chick who snores too. Hard enough for me to sleep with another person in the bed, let alone some chick who snores.
Get Mack's silicone ear plugs. They work wonders!

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
I think its a sign of low quality personally. See Roissy:

Thanks for the quote. I would have to agree with Roissy on that one as well. Exactly why after yesterday's rendezvous with the world champ snorer, I will no longer entertain the idea of anything serious with her and simply not waste anymore time either. If I did, it would make me a hypocrite on advice I have given once you find a slut among you.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
Sexually, you could be KING..which is why she will keep you in her rotation, but she is looking for the one that is making more money or the one that spends more freely on her.

yep.

I lost a plate after getting pissed at her for meeting up with another dude out of state (he paid for her flight)

Then she met a rich guy.

She was a BPD and I witnessed a manic episode once, not pretty.

In the end it was all good.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yer lucky Zarky. My wife not only snores, she also talks like a chickadee and sleepwalks.

At least she doesn't do that sh!t all the time.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I told my plate the plate spinner she is no longer in my world last night. I said, I am not interested in being in your rotation of men. Her response, "Where did you get that from and what makes you think that?" She thinks I am stupid..... I never gave her an answer as she is not entitled to one.

I thought it was a lame response. So this plate is someone else problem now. You guys think I am joking...her snoring is freaking loud!!! I will not miss that!!!! Gargling, choking, gasping, moaning, and loud a$$ snoring.. I do have a heart and feel sorry because her apnea is bad!

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent SoldMySoul.

you took the correct action.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting bit of theory in this thread: You date many women at once while refusing to date women who spin plates themselves.

Not sure if I agree with the notion, but you would defintely be the one holding all the power in those relationships. Except for the girl's power to walk away, of course.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there necessarily something wrong with a woman that is single and goes out on first or second dates with more than one man but isn't sleeping with any of them yet? I don't see anything objectionable about that or that demonstrates she's low quality.

Or are we simply talking about a woman that you start to casually date and then you find out that you're not the only man she's banging? Because that would be a turnoff to me. I'm guessing the expectation is that a high quality woman will be sexually exclusive with a man, regardless of whether or not they are officially in a relationship or referring to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are going to have options. Especially fine females. When I spit at a chick I know she has options. You must show her your the best option and that she should only mess with you. You show her this by your actions and demeanor.

If your messing with a chick for more then a month and she is still spinning plates then I would really consider leaving her unless it was a jumpoff relationship. In this class she would be considered a h0.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Is there necessarily something wrong with a woman that is single and goes out on first or second dates with more than one man but isn't sleeping with any of them yet? I don't see anything objectionable about that or that demonstrates she's low quality.

Or are we simply talking about a woman that you start to casually date and then you find out that you're not the only man she's banging? Because that would be a turnoff to me. I'm guessing the expectation is that a high quality woman will be sexually exclusive with a man, regardless of whether or not they are officially in a relationship or referring to each other as boyfriend/girlfriend?
You raise some good questions. I am under the assumption if I am having sex with her, she is having sex with others. Especially if it did not take long to be getting it from her. Who knows, she may be only just doing you, but you wanna know something? I am not betting against it... and I assume she is screwing everybody.. You should be too!!