Your opinion, guys!

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Want to tell you about a situation I´m having:

- I sent a friendship invitation in FB to a broad about 2 months ago. She´s a 9! She accepted! Some time after that I sent a pm with an opening line to see how she reacted. She answer back. After that all my replies were answered. She showed herself quite "cold and harsh" aswering my replies, but...she kept answering.

After that I begun to tease her with small conversations in the chat. Once again, she showed herself "cold and a bit harsh". Well, then I stoped for some weeks, and...she started conversations with me in the chat.

I kept my "****y and funny" behaviour and "the king" behaviour and, when I noticed, she on always on-line when I went to FB. Eventually she started to tell me things about her and she said why she behaved like that: - she catch her previous boyfriend screwing with her best friend. Well, she had a tought time.

So, she gave me her celular number and we talked sometimes. She called me several times. Well, she shows herself as being very insecure and scared of getting involved again. But she showed interest talking about "dirty matters".

I have a feeling that tells me that she SEEMS to be quite cunning...! She has several guys clearly interested in her, and (like any AFC) show that in her FB, so when she´s on chat, she may be talking to them too.

Most of the times she waits for me to start a conversation or for me to send a celular message. And, of course, when I don´t start a conversation at FB, she says she´s doing everything, bla bla bla...!

We talked about meeting personally, but most of the times I talked about that. She said she would like that, but the fact is we still haven´t met personally because she didn´t told when she could. Oh, her mother got sick recently.

Since the last 2 weeks she sent some sms to my celular, she called me a few times, but the fact is that we didn´t meet each other personally. And, I won´t talk about that anymore. She keeps with that "I´m waiting for you to start a chat conversation" BS and I´m beggining to be a bit tired of this game.

Well, my feeling is she could be an AW!

What´s your opinion, guys?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, AW, needs an emotional tampon.

Guys are gonna bash you now on how you should not be chatting the b!tch up, nor having convos as if you were her girlfriend.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Blah blah blah, internet. Blah blah, facebook stuff.

I don't know what she is. Get to the point and ask her out or stop wasting your time talking to her.

This is why I hate internet game and questions/discussions about it. A bunch of crap happens, but since it's all on the internet, you dont even know if it means anything.

Anyone can be a flirt on the internet. Because you're operating from the shelter of home. And the worst part is, after you've spent 5 months "warming her up", you could actually meet her and find out that she sucks in person. And there you are....wasted 5 months talking to some lamo who's cooler on the internet than in real life.

At least when you're out pursuing girls in real life, you're showing that you have the balls to do what most men are afraid of. And best of all, you get a much quicker rejection or acceptance.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will sound harsh, but I want to bring a bigger issue to light.

My opinion: chasing tail online is worse than NOT chasing tail offline.

If you've never met this girl in person, why are you spending hours messaging and talking to her on Facebook?

She could be f*ckin' crazy. Or, she could be f*ckin awesome. But guess what? You don't know any of that because you never met her before.

Talking to a person online before actually meeting them, and even after meeting them, is the easiest way to spend hours not knowing jacksh*t about someone.

Wake up call, people. You can't date, much less f*ck, someone who is not physically in the same room as you are.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
You´re right, guys!

Guess I´ve made some mistakes this time. Well, the best thing is that I learned with this situation! ;)

Thanks a lot!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord Sidious said:
Well, my feeling is she could be an AW!

What´s your opinion, guys?
My "feeling" is that you have no clue what you are doing. More correctly you are doing everything that does not count and nothing that does.

IF I were in you situation (God forbid) I would think up a fun "date", design all the details and then CALL her and suggest that she and you go out .
Her answer will tell you exactly what she is thinking and feeling and it will also tell you much more than we can.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
My "feeling" is that you have no clue what you are doing. More correctly you are doing everything that does not count and nothing that does.

IF I were in you situation (God forbid) I would think up a fun "date", design all the details and then CALL her and suggest that she and you go out .
Her answer will tell you exactly what she is thinking and feeling and it will also tell you much more than we can.

Thank you for your opinion!

Take care.