Your fiancee hanging with another guy without much clothes on.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl writing the article is saying everybody is insane for thinking about her and the other guy being anything other than simple friends. Now I would doubt that she is banging this guy BUT I'd argue that no, people are not insane.

The fact is, good looking girl, good looking guy = sexual attraction. Its biology and there is simply no way around it. It has nothing to do with morals or how bad a person is or being a slut or whatever the hell else, its just nature.

Guy and girl spending time together equals heading down sexual road. There is simply NO way around it.

Take a look at that picture in the pool, would you be a little concerned if you saw your fiancee like this? and would that make you a jealous loser? I would argue no, just somebody that understands basic human biology.

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/crush/miley-cyrus-responds-ridiculous-cheating-reports-201128245.html

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone went around interviewing men and women, asking them if guys and girls can be friends. All the women said yes (admitting that maybe the guy would sleep with them) and all guys said no. People constantly use blanket general terms like "friends" to describe things that mean different things to different people so much so that you ignore or can't see what's really going on.

Girls are used to every dude they see wanting to screw them. Is it right for them to consider that all men are not their friends? What a horrible life! Women are constantly trying to best each other, and men are constantly trying to get in their pants. Surely there are some people in this world that can be my friend right?

Girl: I have lots of guy friends.
Guy: Yeah right..

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, she is hanging out with the guy in a pool. What the hell do you expect her to wear? A dress or something like that?

When I hang out with my female friend (and her fiance is not around) I don't go into the pool with my jeans and t-shirt on. Neither does she go in the pool with her puritan dress on, she goes in her bathing suit.

I do see SgtSplacker's point though.

Female and male friends? Very rarely does it happen, but it can happen. A true friendship of MF are generally in my opinion a statistical anomaly

- comic_relief

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last girl I dated had a "friend" she met from a social group soon after we started going out. To my face she dismissed him as anything beyond that -- it wasn't even a week before I could sense something not being right between us, but I took what she said at face value. She is currently dating this guy.

Women value their relationship with a man above just about everything. If a woman is hanging out with a guy - just a friend - it means she doesn't respect the guy with whom she is involved (boyfriend, fiancee, husband) and therefor she doesn't value her relationship with him above the so-called friend. That means she is into the friend more than the boyfriend/husband.

jglide123

Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Someone went around interviewing men and women, asking them if guys and girls can be friends. All the women said yes (admitting that maybe the guy would sleep with them) and all guys said no. People constantly use blanket general terms like "friends" to describe things that mean different things to different people so much so that you ignore or can't see what's really going on.

Girls are used to every dude they see wanting to screw them. Is it right for them to consider that all men are not their friends? What a horrible life! Women are constantly trying to best each other, and men are constantly trying to get in their pants. Surely there are some people in this world that can be my friend right?

Girl: I have lots of guy friends.
Guy: Yeah right..

Great post!

I laughed out loud while reading this, because women do SWEAR up and down that they have so many male friends. I remember a few years ago I was dating this girl who believed she had a bunch of male friends. I actually tried to tell her in a playful way that if you gave any of these "friends" the opportunity to have sex with you, 100% of them would take it (minus the gay ones). She adamantly refused to believe that, like so many girls do.

Indeed, a genuinely platonic male-female relationship is somewhat rare. It really only works out if the woman is unattractive in the eyes of the man, but he likes her because she has a really cool personality....

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Why are you reading yahoo articles about Miley Cyrus?
you know who that girl is? i guess she's a celeb?? regardless, lets try to stay on topic.

blueeyedgent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Friends right...

My closest female friend ended up getting railed by me and my best buddy a couple months ago. I don't know how many times I've banged her and still she insists LJBF's.

If you say so woman... LOL

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a difference makeup makes. Check out the first picture of you then the one where she's posing for the camera with her fiance.... Nice little body though

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
The last girl I dated had a "friend" she met from a social group soon after we started going out. To my face she dismissed him as anything beyond that -- it wasn't even a week before I could sense something not being right between us, but I took what she said at face value. She is currently dating this guy.

Women value their relationship with a man above just about everything. If a woman is hanging out with a guy - just a friend - it means she doesn't respect the guy with whom she is involved (boyfriend, fiancee, husband) and therefor she doesn't value her relationship with him above the so-called friend. That means she is into the friend more than the boyfriend/husband.
I always tell the women if you want serious relationship with me you have to stop hanging-out with any male friend

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is EASY. guys, no need to get jealous, just one-up a b!tch. if she's laying around half naked by a pool, alone with a guy you consider to be a threat, all you have to do is go find you a nude beach and find some good looking women that need lotion rubbed on them. no woman wants to DARE play the "let's make Robert jealous" angle. I'll hurt her goddam feelings by making it blow up in her face. I'm a leo, we are the most vengeful sons of b!tches on this earth, you don't try to fvck with us or you'll REALLY get fvcked.

this video is exactly something I would do. watch and learn my friends.

http://youtu.be/DlrYqs_5aH0

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I always hang out with my friends girlfriends and wives in the pool when they aren't around. LMAO Were just 'friends'. Who in the fvck would believe that??

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
you know who that girl is? i guess she's a celeb?? regardless, lets try to stay on topic.

It says her name right in the headline of the article. Miley Cyrus responds to ridiculous cheating reports

It's all a publicity stunt. But in all likely hood she is cheating because that's the only way to go after this kind of stunt and it always does. The next headline is going to be about her and her new guy. Anything you read off of yahoo, and/or about celebrities should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
I always tell the women if you want serious relationship with me you have to stop hanging-out with any male friend
This is just my opinion, friend...but I would never do that, if I were you.

Why? Simply because she might stop doing it because you told her to, but she wants to do it really bad. She might start doing it behind your back in secret.

What I would do, if I were you.... is not say a damn thing, or give any hint about it. Just "observe" her life and how she has chosen to live her life up until this point in time... and then you can get a clear picture of who this person is and what she likes/doesn't like to do. Then when you see this stuff, just NEXT her and move on quietly.

Don't ever try to get her to change, won't work and she will just lie to you or live "unhappy" and bottle it up because she "loves you".... it will only explode in your face some years down the road when she wants to break free from you and accuse you of controlling her.

You need to observe and only pick the ones who are ALREADY doing what you believe in, and have the same opinions.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the guy in that photo is clearly interested in nothing more than friendship and If she offered to have sex with he'd turn her down because he is in her friendzone and he doesn't think of her like that.

All the girls who insist their male friends do not want to fvck them know they are lieing.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:

Why? Simply because she might stop doing it because you told her to, but she wants to do it really bad. She might start doing it behind your back in secret.

What I would do, if I were you.... is not say a damn thing, or give any hint about it. Just "observe" her life and how she has chosen to live her life up until this point in time... and then you can get a clear picture of who this person is and what she likes/doesn't like to do. Then when you see this stuff, just NEXT her and move on quietly.

Don't ever try to get her to change, won't work and she will just lie to you or live "unhappy" and bottle it up because she "loves you".... it will only explode in your face some years down the road when she wants to break free from you and accuse you of controlling her.

You need to observe and only pick the ones who are ALREADY doing what you believe in, and have the same opinions.
wise words brother , Ive been learning this lesson the hard way , getting attached to a girl with issues because i think that they will be "fixable" very bad idea

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
this is EASY. guys, no need to get jealous, just one-up a b!tch. if she's laying around half naked by a pool, alone with a guy you consider to be a threat, all you have to do is go find you a nude beach and find some good looking women that need lotion rubbed on them. no woman wants to DARE play the "let's make Robert jealous" angle.
The problem with getting into a one upmanship battle like this with a woman is that it is always easier for a woman to get sex and companionship from the opposite sex than it is for a male.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The problem with getting into a one upmanship battle like this with a woman is that it is always easier for a woman to get sex and companionship from the opposite sex than it is for a male.
very true, however on the other hand, that's why the Bunny Ranch exists.haha

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Single4Life said:

^^^That^^^ is 110% what I do. NEVER let on that I know or suspect anything. Just sit back, play 'clueless' and observe. Then when my minds 'checklist' of suspicions gets ticked off for sure.....I'm outta there. No questions, or explainations needed. Ghost and not returning. I've done it to a previous ex and at times a few old 'friends'. No time for the nonsense. I keep it moving and no looking back. Just learn from it and be done wih it.