Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Examples of Women Killing Your Attraction

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From your own personal experience what are some things that have made your lose attraction real fast in a woman? I'm not talking about the million little things women have done with you that annoyed you, but rather the things that were so offsetting for you that you got rid of her soon after. I'm talking about the big things that they have done that led you to dump them soon after.

I'm not talking about loss of attraction over time but something real big she did that made you lose attraction right there and then.

My own examples

1. Trying to control me/doubting me: I had a great affair up to that point in fact no fights no nothing she was great.

One day she called me on a saturday and of course I didn't answer I was out with my friends. :rockon: I try to follow that rule of not answering calls or txts on the weekends (Tom Leykis)

She then sent me an email the day after telling me how it was obvious that I am seeing someone else cause I always go out on saturdays and don't come back till late. She canceled our scheduled meeting that we had (motel) and told me to forget it.

Considering she was just an fb and nothing was official up to that point (although we talked a lot and she probably thought herself as more) I realized that I had her hook line and sinker. But instead of feeling like I had her won over due to her jealousy I lost all attraction right after that. I didn't even care I had her on the palm of my hands.

It was a huge red flag for me since if she tries to control me then when we weren't even official I could only imagine how she would be if we were official. No woman has the right to be asking you what you do on a saturday night if you're an adult male.

I diffused the situation told her I just go out with friends bla bla bla and told her I wasn't seeing anybody. I banged her 1 more time then I gave her the friendship card.

I never expected to lose all attraction for her so fast but the moment she started doubting me and in my view trying to control me I just lost all attraction. Maybe some guys will tell me she was in the right to know what I'm up to on saturdays and that I was a bit harsh but the loss of feeling was just too strong.

It was the first time with any woman I been that I had lost attraction in such a short span of time. Usually like most people it's a process that takes time but all it took for me was just 1 email.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got one.

A couple of years ago I brought a ticket for this girl to meet me in Los Angeles. I was on vacation there living with some relatives at the time and taking exams. I wanted to show her around Cali because it was where I went to school and loved it so much. I wanted to share my experience with her.

I really tried to take care of her. Rented a hot red Mustang. Took her to Santa Monica Pier...hollywood to see the stars on the street. A play. A reggae concert. I even took her horse back riding as it was her thing.

We were having fun. This is where the TURN OFF happened. She started nagging and getting real nitpicky about things. Like the food we were eating. Just little things. Saying stuff that didnt make sense and was getting real up in my face...not really confrontational just a constant Nagging. After all I was doing for her. So ungrateful.

I ended up cursing her out. I couldnt wait for her to leave. I really liked this girl too man. But that trip ruined everything. I didn't give a damn if I ever saw her again. Nagging has got to be the most ultimate turn off. I just can't take it.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delly2000,

That's a great example of what i'm talking about. You really liked this girl to the point you got her a ticket to L.A, showed her (in your efforts) a great time but her being an ungrateful b|tch over that matter of hours led you to even curse her out and not want to see her ever again.

These are the type of stories I want to read about. Real examples of women killing all your attraction for them in a matter of minutes or hours (rather than months etc).

Some might say that we might be a bit irational or not patient enough but when you consider that women lose interest 100% faster than we do I think our examples show a rare masculine trait that has long been lost. Women are treated as such precious things that we put up with too much from them. Few men would tell a woman to go to hell after just 1 little incident 99% of men put up with constant bs for months (even years) to reach that point.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) Girl A (HB8) called me 20 times in one night when out with her friends.
2) Girl B (HB7) told me her ex husband never wanted to have sex with her.
3) Girl C (HB8) who told me she had herpes right as we were about to do it.
4) Girl D (HB8) who - after "best date ever" and "it doesn't get any better than this" freaked out when I couldn't find my car in lot.
5) Girl D (HB8) who had issues with sex and made me feel like I was raping a nun.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Rotten vagina smell..

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
That's always a sign of STD. Every STD has "foul odor" as a symptom. Also watch out for overly perfumed vagina.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
That's always a sign of STD. Every STD has "foul odor" as a symptom. Also watch out for overly perfumed vagina.
It's a sign of a weird diet, improper cleaning, bacterial vaginosis, or yeast infection most of the time. STD is possible too, though.

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Main killing of attraction is a girl that is too needy, contacts too much (with boring things to say...interesting things is ok though), or just a bit boring in general

^ dudes take note: this is how you kill attraction from them also, with your incessant texting

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad breath: This was one of the worst experiences I had being intimate with a woman. We were alone together, started making out but it was obvious she had eaten something with onions for dinner. It wasn't total 100% onion breath but enough to turn me off on a night I was very excited to have her alone with me.

We had secks but it was quick and only did it once. I tried to go for 2nds but her bad breath made it difficult for me to get going as we were kissing (or tried to kiss) so we ended up just chatting for a bit then took her home.

I told her about it and surprisingly she didn't even seem embarrassed or too down about the fact I mentioned it! I expected the opposite reaction (to apologize, get all embarrassed or whatever).

After that incident I became very conscious of my own personal hygiene much more so. I was very attracted to her yet that one little incident killed it all off. She was a great gal too.

Remember fellas to brush your teeth (not just mouth wash) because just as needyness can kill attraction like the above poster said so too can bad personal hygiene. The same could happen to me if i'm careless. No matter how great a guy I may be just one little carelessness on my part could kill attraction just like her mistake with me.

When I know i'm going to "do it" with a female I put on my best image out there. Shower, nice cologne, nice clothes, brushed teeth + mouthwash, gum etc. The fact she didn't care about brushing her teeth or brushing them well enough to get rid of the onion breath 100% just totally turned me off.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I took this model who didn't go to our school to a dance once. She was an hour late. We're there for ten minutes and she starts to complain about how big of a loser everyone is (what did she expect, it was a highschool dance) and how much she needs a drink. So we go down to the hotel bar and she then starts talking about all the trouble she got in to at school and how she once stabbed a guy in the back with a pen for spreading rumors about her. Afterwards we go to a club and she regularly disappears to go snort cocaine in the bathroom. I didn't want to be impolite cause she was a friend of my sisters, but by then I felt it was time to ditch her. Suffice to say I lost all attraction to her when I realized how much of a psycho she was.

A few months later I ran into her was at a different club, I was half expecting to get pen stabbed, but she didn't seemed pissed, or maybe she was just too busy puking in to a bucket with her boyfriend holding her hair, because her cocaine was laced with ketamine :/

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl who wouldn't go on the Pill. I knew she'd been on it before and she wouldn't use it for me, even though she knew I hated condoms. That was a big 'F U' which I didn't feel like taking.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finding out she was a slut, dropped the attraction to basicly 0%.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smell. I had a date with a girl who upon entering my car, I could smell bathroom odor. Sure enough, date didn't go well.

Flakes/canceling dates. I have a two-strike rule. If a girl flaked once, I gave her another chance. She flakes twice, no more dates.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any form of disrespect or attempt to control me, manipulate me or use me.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
SamTheHobit said:
Finding out she was a slut, dropped the attraction to basicly 0%.
Since when do Hob(b)its complain when they get other Dwarves' leftovers?

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember this one chick I was talking too from POF. She was ok looking from her pics, and her personality was cool. But I just wanted to fvck so I didn't really judge to harsh

she came over my house one evening to hang out, chit chat and play some games. She tried my patience big time. she was too distant and up tight for my liking (she said she liked me, but wouldn't even let me kiss her. She was all cuddly, but no kiss? said she doesn't kiss on the first date wtf? stirke one)
She was also very boring convo.

The REAL kicker, was that she kept complaining that she had to fart and was trying to hold it in. Now i'm no judge to natural body functions, but in that situation it is not necessary to announce to the world that you have a loaded ass waiting and can't control it much longer. Just go to the bathroom and do your thing and come out like nothing happened.

I excused her to the bathroom and sent her on her way shortly after. Needless to say I never called her again

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Since when do Hob(b)its complain when they get other Dwarves' leftovers?
lol you have attacked me in three different threads. Get a life dude.