Younger girls focus more on looks.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me that younger girls in about the age of 13-15-16 appear to care more on a guy's looks than older women. Is what I think.

What do you guys think of this? (sorry if this was already posted)

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont care about 13 year olds but its true to there 20's I would say. Looks do matter to younger women, Me as an example. When I was 15, 16 I was pudgy and had a little acne. I didnt get the time of day from chicks. Now I get all sort of signs of interest from chicks.. Cause Im tall and lean and sizzlean' like fine cusine'

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fooguo said:
At 25 years old what do you care what 13-15 year old girls like?
Because when I used be at that age I was a real dumbass when it came to girls, and I WAS indeed uglier as a teen. And now I was just wondering that I got more success whether it's because I changed some things on my appearance or because I got more game. :p

Just something that interests me anyway.

robrenz

Reaction score
Looks are important to any age, to both men and women, but your looks will not keep a girl around, need to keep up with your style and grace and keep working the C&F and do not get lazy and start slacking off. Because your pretty face can be replaced.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I used be at that age I was a real dumbass when it came to girls, and I WAS indeed uglier as a teen. And now I was just wondering that I got more success whether it's because I changed some things on my appearance or because I got more game.
Answer: *Long dramatic drum roll* most likely both

It was the same with me dude. I was uglier as a teen.. .well I still am a teen nineteen so... fudge it you get where Im going at.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep the comments I had to further expand my little known reputation as SamePedo (hint hint!)

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've noticed girls who are 18 & 19 years old tend to place emphasis on looks and haven't reached that "so what do you do?" point yet.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women approaching 30

I'm 29.

Women only start going for "other" things when they get ready to settle down. Normally around 30 however if you're a 30 year old guy you've passed the whole awkward stage of life and now it's actually quite easy to pull 20-25 year olds and their much nicer to ****, nothing has dropped yet.

Enjoy the next 5->10 years and settle down with a bird when you're approaching 40 who is 10 years younger.

Never date a 30 year old women if you're 30 unless you've been dating for a LONG time and it's true love. Why should you? Women have a much earlier shelf life and if you do she will hit the wall and you will just end up breaking up with her.

I hate to be brutal but it's true and women only have themselves to blame for not giving guys their own age a chance when they're younger and sticking with them and enjoying the benefits latter in life.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally true. I am no Brad Pitt, but I have been much more successful now than I was two to three years ago. 13-16 year olds do gudge, and often too much, by looks.

I don't hit much on 15 year olds or younger though.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
15 and your 18 now just sounds sketchy though its only three years difference.
buth like 16 and 19 doesnt sound as bad though so I could bang a 16 year old and would get it too bad.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, I think you guys are some sick fvcks for even wondering what under age women think. This isn't the highschool forum.

Secondly, looks matter at any age. I agree they become less important to women as they get older, but don't kid yourself into thinking they don't count. For any relationship to occur, you have to meet a woman's minimum standards on looks. If you're a great guy, you're rich, and have a wonderful personality, none of that will matter if you don't meet the "Minimum looks" standard.