Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Lol, if some guys here are as good looking as they claim, with personalities with no possible room for improvement, why are they on this site? They should be drowning in women.
ego investments, overcompensating, fake it till you make it.

1)from 1-10 what would you call yourselve looks wise?
I'm a 6 physically.

2) 1-10 personality wise?
Probably a 7-8 game wise. I tend to come off as a nice guy good friend to chicks I'm not interested in and as the man when I put my game face on for targets.

3)if you are/were an afc why do you think that is(parents,first girl,other)

Fear. I saw others with game, I grew up in the church, devote with a fear of hell and also a fear the consequences of sex. My mother made sure I knew all about STDs and pregnancy at a young age and how it could destroy my life.
4) do you get jealous easily?do you let it show?
Not anymore. When I was younger I used to get into fights.

5) what is the worst reaction/rejection you ever had from a girl?
Walked up to a chic, and she announced to the club, why is THIS guy trying to talk TO ME?

6) what is the best reaction you ever got from a girl(on the spot)
Makeout, *******, sex at my house - 2hours from meeting her.

7) have you ever been cheated on. what did/would you do?
Every single serious relationship until I really stepped my game up. Usually drink the pain away, go bang some sluts. You can't pretend to be a player and then go chump afterwards.

8) have/would you ever cheated on a girl you were/are in a relationship with.
Yes. But I would be discreet.

9) do you get on socialy with alot of your female relatives (sisters,cousins)
Yah, I can be a social butterfly at times, me and my lesbian cousin bump heads alot at family gatherings though. She got an ego and a chip on her shoulder and tries to insult everyone while at the same time begging for money.

10)have you been in a relationship with an alpha female or hb10 how did that work.
I wouldn't say relationship, but I've one nighted a couple of 9s and one 10. Preselection + Alcohol = win I knew when it happened that it would be a one off, didn't have the game or looks to keep em.

The first step to improving is to understand exactly where you are. I can't improve my face, but I can improve my body and my finances and how I dress. I can improve my personality by meditation, deep reflection and changing my behavior. Good post

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bish0p said:

I have no problems posting a pic of me :)
there was a thread the other month where the guy in the thread (edit ; im not talking about bishop here ) said he was very attractive...he posted a picture and he was a fattie

hilarious

one thing you cant really tell in photos is aura/personality n stuff which can affect opinions

we should get the facebook group rolling so its like a mini DataBase of who the ppl are

Last edited:

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kingsam said:
there was a thread the other month where the guy said he was very attractive...he posted a picture and he was a fattie

hilarious

one thing you cant really tell in photos is aura/personality n stuff which can affect opinions

we should get the facebook group rolling so its like a mini DataBase of who the ppl are
Haha are you saying I'm fat? Man, I'm 165 lbs and even at 5'8" that's not fat.

Edit: Some miscommunication there.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ego investments, overcompensating, fake it till you make it.
Oh yes. Pretty much all pickup theory teaches you to think highly of yourself. It's just funny, because if everyone was as they described themselves here, none of them would ever have had any trouble getting women.

I think the guys who describe themselves with 10 or near 10 personalities amuse me the most (not you Backbreaker, we all know you are a force to be reckoned with. I can't believe you only rated yourself an 8 in looks though). These guys have to be absolute charismatic chick magnets with personalities of that magnitude.

I'm not trying to take the p!ss, really. I just can't help but find it amusing.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the excerpt on overconfidence from The Intelligent Investor. Change the context from investing to women, or even self perception. The silver lining is that even if most folks here are overconfident, they are healthy phycologically.

Believing—or even just hoping—that we can pick the best funds
of the future makes us feel better. It gives us the pleasing sensation
that we are in charge of our own investment destiny. This
“I’m-in-control-here” feeling is part of the human condition; it’s
what psychologists call overconfidence. Here are just a few
examples of how it works:

• In 1999, Money Magazine asked more than 500 people
whether their portfolios had beaten the market. One in four
said yes. When asked to specify their returns, however, 80%
of those investors reported gains lower than the market’s.
(Four percent had no idea how much their portfolios rose—
but were sure they had beaten the market anyway!)

• A Swedish study asked drivers who had been in severe car
crashes to rate their own skills behind the wheel. These people—
including some the police had found responsible for the
accidents and others who had been so badly injured that
they answered the survey from their hospital beds—insisted
they were better-than-average drivers.

• In a poll taken in late 2000, Time and CNN asked more than
1,000 likely voters whether they thought they were in the top
1% of the population by income. Nineteen percent placed
themselves among the richest 1% of Americans.

• In late 1997, a survey of 750 investors found that 74%
believed their mutual-fund holdings would “consistently beat
the Standard & Poor’s 500 each year”—even though most
funds fail to beat the S & P 500 in the long run and many fail
to beat it in any year.

While this kind of optimism is a normal sign of a healthy psyche,
that doesn’t make it good investment policy. It makes sense
to believe you can predict something only if it actually is predictable.
Unless you are realistic, your quest for self-esteem will
end up in self-defeat.
In the context with this thread, almost 100 percent of the people posting believe they are in the top 30% of people for their attractiveness. case closed :)

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) from 1-10 what would you call yourselves looks wise?

3)if you are/were an afc why do you think that is(parents, first girl, other):

lack of strong male figure growing up

4) do you get jealous easily? do you let it show?

Not easily but at times, try to hide it but at times it shows

Cant think of anything extremely bad, just walk away/turn away

6) what is the best reaction you ever got from a girl(on the spot)?

girl run up to me jumped on me saying I’m gorgeous

Not that I know of. I would dump the girl on the spot, no questions asked

8) have/would you ever cheated on a girl you were/are in a relationship with?

I would unless it’s someone I’m completely head over heels with and she’s the one. Never slept with someone during a LTR but did make out

9) do you get on socially with a lot of your female relatives (sisters, cousins)

I do when im in the mood, unfortunately that’s not always the case (have to work on that, I get annoyed of people quick and sometimes don’t bother being social, hate stupid/ditzy girls)

10) have you been in a relationship with an alpha female or hb10 how did that work:

I did and it was going great; rare fights, each had our own life, friends, hobbies, she was not needy or annoying. Didn’t work out because she was “alpha”; cant explain it but it just wasn’t it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Oh yes. Pretty much all pickup theory teaches you to think highly of yourself. It's just funny, because if everyone was as they described themselves here, none of them would ever have had any trouble getting women.

I think the guys who describe themselves with 10 or near 10 personalities amuse me the most (not you Backbreaker, we all know you are a force to be reckoned with. I can't believe you only rated yourself an 8 in looks though). These guys have to be absolute charismatic chick magnets with personalities of that magnitude.

I'm not trying to take the p!ss, really. I just can't help but find it amusing.
I know I am an above avg looking guy, I did some modeling when i was a very little kid as my little sister has done also. I know i'm not bad looking. I also know I'm not the hottest guy on earth. Depending on what time of the year it is (i put on 5-10 pounds in the winter) between a 8-8.5

An 8 should not have a problem with any woman just like an 8 woman, a solid one, should be deemed at least reasonably attractive by all guys, not ugly.

bish0p

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Oh yes. Pretty much all pickup theory teaches you to think highly of yourself. It's just funny, because if everyone was as they described themselves here, none of them would ever have had any trouble getting womem
Damn, how did I miss this post...you say everyone here but there are some people who scored themselves less than 7 in both looks and personality, myself included.

When I look in the mirror, I don't like what I see, but I have been complimented a lot on physical appearance.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atrracting girls has never been a prob 4 me it has been once they get close that my self doubts and demons due to mother me and both my bros get crazy attention from chicks

backbreaker tell me more about the rejection on your answer lol

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think it was a phase while growing up. Sosuave helped a bit but most of it was just a side-effect from being a teenager.

No. In fact, I'm so not the jealous type that it's been unnerving for some girls in the past. Some girls like a guy with strong emotion. I think the last time I felt straight-up jealous was 4 years ago.

Well, there's 2 types of bad reaction. The most dramatic was one some girl thought I was cute and then she runs into me at a show and says "you're wearing THAT?" and turns away. That didn't hurt much though because it was a stupid rejection. The "worst" might've been in high school when some girl invited a friend along after I'd rehearsed my entire shpiel for weeks. But then I was like "well, ****, that wasn't much." There aren't many rejections you can face that are that painful if you think about it.

Uhm, her giving me a "tour" of her room that lasted all night?

Never. Probably just end it and move on. No need for closure or details, just move on.

Yeah, once. It was one of those fuzzy grey area relationships where she may have thought it was cheating but I didn't have an issue.

Yeah, of course... It's family.

10)have you been in a relationship with an alpha female or hb10 how did that work.

I don't think I've met a "hb10"

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay everyones a 8 or above in looks/ personality :eek:

look wise I'd Say 7-8. Had three seperate modelling offers now but can't shake my own poor self image so have never persued it. Years of athletics gym and football have helped me immensly.

in reality probably 6-7.

Probably because at heart I've always been a nice guy and terrified of failure hence I believed the type of shiite you see in movies (tragic). Not so anymore however.

Not particularly anymore but I do have my moments.

Never had any bad ones. Assume this has to do with looks (as it can't have been due to game because quite frankly I sucked)

Hooked up with two best friends one after the other after dancing with them for 10-20 secs.

No. If it happened she would hit the curb immediatly. Then I'd probably go after her friends. I'm kind of petty that way.

No

Yes, mainly due to no need to not be myself around them

Yes Dated a miss teen runner up on and off for 2 months. She was big on game playing and eventually it made me crack. Both went our seperate ways after I went no contact. Although she did try to track me down on facebook and start talking to me again.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8+ when I feel energized, 6 otherwise

10 obviously, who is going to say their personality sucks? Ok I see you guys are *****y about that, but it's a matter of principle to say 10 about yorself hehe. Anyway if it's about how good my traits and habits are for getting chicks, then maybe 6-7

bullying after changing schools, also parents, movies, female advice during puberty

sometimes I do, but I mostly don't show it

she told me that I was simply not what she had imagined in me and that she had made a mistake. Hurt all the more for being brutally honest!

Sex lol
This one is good: I was at a house party and I suddenly noticed a girl that I hadn't seen in a long time (knew little more than her name). I was bout to walk past her, stopped, said nothing, but poked her SLOWLY in the belly, then looked in her eyes. And walked away. 5min later she came back and dragged me away lol
Today I wonder how the hell I had the balls for that one... it really happened without thinking, I blame the booze :D
I had alot of good reactions, but rarely can I manage to follow up on it... working on that

No. I'd dump her of course. Never been in a long time relationship so dunno what I'd do then. But for anything short of marriage, instant dump.

No. Not if the relationship is serious... if you're just "seeing her" then it's ok to have several, but sooner or later you're gonna lose some of them

not very much, I live at the other side of the globe

briefly, but after a short time she ended it (see 5.)

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
londonzen said:
hey all i just wanna know about everyone

The rise of feminism in society
. The Oppression of Masculinity.

No to both questions.

My first 10 rejections all stung, but when someone has been stung enough times they become immune to being feeling of sadness, frustration, bitterness and anger when rejected.

A great, long snog.

I have only had a few relationships that lasted no longer than three months, I never knew any cheating went on, so your question doesn't apply to me.

No, I never got the got the chance lol! On a serious note, I wouldn't cheat. If I'm with someone then I become a one woman man, if I'm single, I'm all game for sleeping around.

We have our arguments, but I wouldn't say I best friends with them. They are family members, so that is to be expected.

No. I did have a chance of getting with a 9.0 a few years ago, but messed it up completely, I was too weak, pathetic and idiotic not to take it when it was presented to me on a silver platter. That was definitely me at my worst. :D