Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You need to turn to the darkside for motivation by

DJnoob

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using ANGER!!!! Use anger to motivate yourself! Its more powerful than anything.

How to get angry? GET ****ING REJECTED BY WOMEN, ASK WOMEN OUT AND GET REJECTED. It ONLY GIVES YOU FUEL TO GET ANGRY TO GET MOTIVATED EVEN MORE TO BETTER YOURSELF.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't say using anger is the best way.I just bring to mind what women are capable of (I know from past experience) and how their nature is,this makes me "shutter" so much that I rarely lose frame.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using ANGER!!!! Use anger to motivate yourself! Its more powerful than anything.
I agree on not giving up approaching after getting rejected. There are, however, creative outlets for expressing anger beyond game.

Use that energy and fuel by channeling that exertion in the gym. Challenge yourself in failure to burnout sets. Get your blood pumping when you up your cardio game.

Play an instrument like the drums.

Use that anger to transform your life with measurable goals that you strive forward and achieve.

Serenity

Reaction score
At a very brief period of my life I would agree. Now I'd rather want to be happy than angry, even if that means low motivation.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman come mostly preprogrammed don't be hating on the hamster. Anger is corrosive. If you allow your mind to pick up the habit of becoming angry you will find that you're getting angry at the idiot who cuts you off in traffic at the boss who adds another thing to your workload etc.

If you took out your anger at the gym or on a punching bag and then did 10 minutes meditation afterwards so that you felt calm and centred and then congratulated yourself and felt proud for how you controlled your emotions that would be a far more positive sequence.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

How to get angry? GET ****ING REJECTED BY WOMEN, ASK WOMEN OUT AND GET REJECTED. It ONLY GIVES YOU FUEL TO GET ANGRY TO GET MOTIVATED EVEN MORE TO BETTER YOURSELF.
I agree that you should continue approaching/trying and be relentless in your approach but anger fueling you for the long run is detremental.

Maybe for the short term anger could fuel you but what usually happens is that bitterness, hatred and everything negative rears its ugly heads and you don't grow as a person as negativity blinds you to what the world has to offer... IMO.

I'd suggest making specific goals and keep constant reminders for your own motivation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anger is the best motivator, but it is without guidance. You have to be able to master your anger in order to direct it and wield it as you please.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score

This is a sign of really weak immature boundaries.

Personal growth will not stem from this mindset, degeneration will.

You've got to ask yourself all of the time is this a constructive or destructive decision? Both of them are in fact probably better
than no decision but constructive decisions will tend to open more doors.