Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You know, you're kinda alright

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the "a few smooth lines" page on sosuave and this caught my attention as something I'd actually naturally say:

"This is one of my favorite lines. You use it by interrupting a girl in the middle of her conversation. You just jump in and say:

"You know, you're kinda alright."

It works well, because the interruption gives it added effect. It makes it seem spontaneous. It is close to being a neg but it's not. It is a hybrid."

I could imagine a kiss-test or kiss-close following this.
Has anyone ever used something like this by chance? (No, im not into canned stuff. Like I said, this totally fits my personality and the relationship between me and this certain girl)

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a bad line, I'm gonna give it a go when I get the chance next time. It would have to followed up with something good though.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it works pretty well. Iv done it when the girl just takes off with the conversation and talks my ear off. I let myself stare at her a bit longer than usual and then slowly smile and say "your not half bad you know"

One of my favorite lines that I dont know if I made up or read somewhere but when the girl does says something very stupid, you say "its a good thing your cute"

If she gives you a confused look and doesnt get the joke and says "huh?" to you, just follow it up with "becuase your not the smartest thing iv met"

Thats been a very effective line for me.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I've done this several times and works great every time. You don't even need to ineterrupt her, just randomly say it. It's great cause its like a neg and always gets a chuckle out of them. Also it'll get her thinking in her own head wondering what you meant by that :)