Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

you guys met any hot chicks with great personality etc?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
i find that almost always hot thin chicks are b!tches and boring etc... i always end up with fat girls these days (ive had quite a few nice ones back in my younger days)

like right now, i am seeing this girl and she makes me happy. her personality is great, shes fun to be with... she's not ugly, she has a nice face but she's a bit big. all my life ive been waiting around for some hot skinny girl to be in love with but i am 26 now and sick of being alone and waiting around.

so i guess my question is have you guys been with many girls that are 10/10 in looks and body but with the traits of a fat woman? its very hard to find these girls.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hot chicks have a self perceived higher value because of their looks and figures. That can lead to a less than desireable demeanor and attitude. And just because you are 26, sick and tired of being alone and waiting around does not mean you should settle for something less than what you desire.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
i find that almost always hot thin chicks are b!tches and boring etc... i always end up with fat girls these days (ive had quite a few nice ones back in my younger days)

like right now, i am seeing this girl and she makes me happy. her personality is great, shes fun to be with... she's not ugly, she has a nice face but she's a bit big. all my life ive been waiting around for some hot skinny girl to be in love with but i am 26 now and sick of being alone and waiting around.

so i guess my question is have you guys been with many girls that are 10/10 in looks and body but with the traits of a fat woman? its very hard to find these girls.
I find beautiful girls to have a better personality: more feminine, less bitter, less self-esteem issues (note, every girl is insecure, but they have at least decent self-esteem due to lots of guys liking her)

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you run across a girl who has both every 3 or 4 months, depending on where you live.