Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You better not be a loafer."

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm posting this in MM as I doubt this kind of game would have the same effect if it were coming from a kid.

Lately I've been having fun implicitly accusing women of being lazy. In situations both public and more expressly personal, I capitalize on opportunities that present themselves. I'll say things like "You got work to do" or "You better not be a loafer" or "No girl of mine is going to be a gd freeloader!", etc.

In proper terminology it would be considered a style of qualification; you both disqualify her notion that you are going to kiss her ass and you prompt her to qualify herself to you.

Plus it's just fun.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It'll work well as long as she doesn't have significantly better looking AFC men chasing her.

We should all qualify our biatches

but the sad reality is that there are a ton of hb 10 afc dudes begging chicks for some sour tang.

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a good way verbalize that you will keep them on their toes.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
It'll work well as long as she doesn't have significantly better looking AFC men chasing her.

We should all qualify our biatches

but the sad reality is that there are a ton of hb 10 afc dudes begging chicks for some sour tang.
You miss the point, grasshopper. Check your premises. It is not designed to "work", it is not "designed" with a specific end purpose in mind, save for that of my own entertainment.

Men don't get much better looking than me. But that is not the point, and I know from past experience that good looks do not trump knowing what you are doing (ie: not being an afc).

Don't worry about afcs who are better looking than you, they do don't any better. They still suffer, because they are afcs.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grasshopper? Who the fvck are you david carradine :):)

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Burroughs,
Oh don't take on so.....The Grasshopper properly presented,has seen many a fat Trout tummy down, on the bank...Jules Baby has a point,"Flirting is folly but fun".

TempleCat

Reaction score
to me,.......

to me, the right method to enjoy women and not get burned, is like fishermen. "Catch and Release". I used to hear guys say this when I was young, but I was blinded by the thought of having one good wife, all my life. After all this time and experience, I truly believe the best life one can hope to live and still enjoy women is to fool the he!! out of them. Entrap them like you`re the she-male that they love to burn, then go alpha on them. When they get enough, they will leave. Then find another "sucker". They lure us in, right?

TempleCat

Reaction score
by the way,

I really like where this thread goes, about the loafer. This would drive my woman bananas!