Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

X-men First Class

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw the movie X-men first class the other night. There were 3 scenes in which I couldn't ignore.

There were three instances in the movie where a stronger more alpha mutant extended his hand for the others to join. The first scenario happened when Shaw asked the newly recruited agents to join him. The girl with the insect wings comply.

The second incident happened at the end, where Magneto extends his hands only to have mystique join him at the end.

The third being diamond girl (I don't remember her name either) joining the ranks of Magneto.

My point? Loyalty. One might claim that the first incident doesn't count since the insect girl (I don't know her name, barely remembered watching the cartoons as a kid) had just met them, so therefore her being fickle was warranted.

I digress. I wanted to show a distinct dichotomy between loyalty and time.
They are two separate entities, where the length of time does not equate to loyalty at all.

Loyalty

Is this an attribute we can only expect from men? Should we dismiss the expectation of loyalty in regards to women? Wouldn't this train of thought make it much easier for us men?

It doesn't matter if a girl has been going out with you for 5 years or 1 month. They'll always leave you when they find someone better. This line I'm pretty sure I'm preaching to the choir, I just wanted to point out an example (even though it was only a movie) that I couldn't ignore.

I for one do not believe loyalty exists in women.

I would love to hear (mature discussion) everyone else's thoughts and opinions on this topic. Perhaps I can view this manner in a different light.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
GhostWriter said:
I for one do not believe loyalty exists in women.
I have two other films for you to enjoy:

"You're Fvcked."

and

"Masturbation is your salvation."

I've heard guys who distrust all women love these flicks.

GhostWriter

Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I have two other films for you to enjoy:

"You're Fvcked."

and

"Masturbation is your salvation."

I've heard guys who distrust all women love these flicks.
I guess some people are too stupid to know the difference between trust and loyalty.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I guess some people are too insecure and inexperienced to relate to women without comparison to sh!tty movies.

Think of it this way, you'll save loads of time and money by banging socks.

Socks are loyal.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Socks are loyal.
They didn't like it.

You sock rapist.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GhostWriter said:
It doesn't matter if a girl has been going out with you for 5 years or 1 month. They'll always leave you when they find someone better. This line I'm pretty sure I'm preaching to the choir, I just wanted to point out an example (even though it was only a movie) that I couldn't ignore.
Who told you this?? Women don't instantly leave one man for a better man, they only leave one relationship for the next if they're dissatisfied with their current relationship. Wouldn't you leave too if you weren't satisfied?

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved it when Magneto said "let's just say i'm Frankenstein's Monster, and I'm looking for my Creater"

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
January Jones' t!ts were my favorite character, followed by Magneto.

Fvcking awesome movie though, seriously.