Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF, the woman's day ....

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hello guys,

as you know, today it's the woman's day.

i saw people (PUA) saying, today it's her day, the only day you can buy her flower, show her some affection, be the perfect gentleman !

but, what about us guys ?
is that mean that in this feminist society, we don't have our place ?!

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have their day: Valentine's Day. They don't need another one.

However men need their day: steak a bl*wjob day to be a national day.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zodiac said:
Women have their day: Valentine's Day. They don't need another one.

However men need their day: steak a bl*wjob day to be a international day.
yeah it's the 20th of april if im not wrong ! ;p

seriously, where is it started from this whole day ?
as you said Zodiac, they already have one, why they defined another one ?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMale said:
they already have one, why they defined another one ?
It's women. For the chumps that date them EVERYDAY is their day else they close their legs and only open them when you "Earn entry."

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sneaky !

yesterday, a chick in college told me: 'tomorrow it's women's day, our day'
so i told her: 'yeah tomorrow i'm hesitating cause in one hand i should be happy because it's Pourim (kinda jewish halloween), but because of you young ladies, i think i'm gonna get drunk to forget !' :p

how you gonna 'celebrate' today ?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone on this site once posted a link with Morgan Freeman in an interview saying he doesn't believe in Black History Month because by having that month it is establishing a specific distinction between blacks and everyone else

There's also the implied aspect that every other month is basically a white month and black people get one month to themselves, which probably promotes racist thoughts rather than eliminate them and promote understanding.

Likewise Woman's day is the same way. If today is woman's day then its implied every other day is man's day. This day hurts women in exchange for getting a chirpy facebook status. People think singling out a group will promote understanding or celebration of diversity but in reality it probably does the opposite.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was Woman's Day until I saw someone update their status on Facebook.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't even know it was Woman's Day until I saw someone update their status on Facebook.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman's Day is a nice day. Mainly big in the Former Soviet Union. You get females some flowers or chocolates. Your mother, grandmother, secretary, etc. Maybe a man washes the dishes or heats something up for his wife. Females work much harder than man in the former Soviet Union. They cook, they clean, they pick out your clothes, they take care of the children and your elderly mother! If you support them they will spend your money and not cheat on you (unless you are a spineless Anglo wimp). Yes, American guys are weak. That is why Russians love Putin.

Valentine's day is still not very big among most in the FSU.

Remember, the entire world is NOT like America. I have so much respect for females in certain parts of the world. Entirely different than what you boys see everyday. You do realize that the typical Russian man doesn't cook, clean, or change diapers. He comes home and has a drink and watches tv. America was once like that.

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Remember, the entire world is NOT like America. I have so much respect for females in certain parts of the world. Entirely different than what you boys see everyday. You do realize that the typical Russian man doesn't cook, clean, or change diapers. He comes home and has a drink and watches tv. America was once like that.
And then Feminism hit the streets. Give it time: your country will go to **** like ours has.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum has a bunch of whiners. You guys ***** about every little thing. All you "Don Juans"... tools and brainwashed nerds. You guys have entitlement syndrome just as bad as feminist women do. You all think in that little box you're all stuck in. You're people who cannot think for yourselves. You hate women for irrational reasons.

Try thinking outside the box: if women have a imaginary "dedicated" day, what does that make all the other days? Every day is YOUR day.

I'm annoyed by feminism and media catering to such ideas, but I love a woman who isn't affected by feminism, and who doesn't follow the trend. I honestly wouldn't mind giving a day of appreciation to a particular woman. The only difference between some of you and me is that I'm not told the day to appreciate my woman.

Some of you get so affected by these imaginary problems, making a bigger problem than they actually are. It really shows how secure you really are with yourself.

If my woman were to bring it up (like she did Valentine's day, our first time), I tell her I don't celebrate something because I'm told to, I do things on my own terms... and she knows I'm consistent with my word. She knows I treat her well, regardless of days.

// Edit:
// I just asked my girlfriend, "Do you remember what I said about Valentine's Day? What did I say about it?
// She said in a sweet flirty voice, "You don't need to be told when to treat me well, because you choose to do it all the time."

If you are with the right woman, you can tell her anything (within reason) and she'll stick by your word if you're a real man--after all, a man is his word, and his word is his promise.

I wish you guys a strong confidence, where nothing will faze you.

Last edited:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
International Woman's Day was started in the early 1900s as a means to 'not forget' that barefoot pregnant slave in the kitchen. It somewhat spawned the feminist revolution with the goal of making the world aware that there needs to be equal rights between both sexes.

Today, International Woman's Day is largely celebrated by the world and is heavily promoted to remind the world that women are extremely important people in today's society.

International Men's Day was started in 1999 and is promoted by nobody.

International Woman's Day has failed in its initial goal to promote equality between men and women.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
This forum has a bunch of whiners. You guys ***** about every little thing. All you "Don Juans"... tools and brainwashed nerds. You guys have entitlement syndrome just as bad as feminist women do. You all think in that little box you're all stuck in. You're people who cannot think for yourselves. You hate women for irrational reasons.

Try thinking outside the box: if women have a imaginary "dedicated" day, what does that make all the other days? Every day is YOUR day.

I'm annoyed by feminism and media catering to such ideas, but I love a woman who isn't affected by feminism, and who doesn't follow the trend. I honestly wouldn't mind giving a day of appreciation to a particular woman. The only difference between some of you and me is that I'm not told the day to appreciate my woman.

Some of you get so affected by these imaginary problems, making a bigger problem than they actually are. It really shows how secure you really are with yourself.

If my woman were to bring it up (like she did Valentine's day, our first time), I tell her I don't celebrate something because I'm told to, I do things on my own terms... and she knows I'm consistent with my word. She knows I treat her well, regardless of days.

// Edit:
// I just asked my girlfriend, "Do you remember what I said about Valentine's Day? What did I say about it?
// She said in a sweet flirty voice, "You don't need to be told when to treat me well, because you choose to do it all the time."

If you are with the right woman, you can tell her anything (within reason) and she'll stick by your word if you're a real man--after all, a man is his word, and his word is his promise.

I wish you guys a strong confidence, where nothing will faze you.
it's actually made me think !
thanks for that Michele.

one thing, my problem is about feminism, how can chick dedicate a day like that ?! what about us ?! why they are playing it like they are the weakest gender, and also control/ dominating men ?!

i saw some status on facebook (i go there only to stay in touch with real friends from the world wide) that drove me crazy, how chick can me so hypocrite and men so naive ?