Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WTF-Messed up on many levels, need some advice/explanations

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why will a girl who has no intentions of having sex with you, get naked with you while you are in her bed? Told me that she wants to be on birth control before having sex with me, but then like 5 minutes later was getting completely naked. This has also happened to me before with another girl. I don't think it's because she is afraid of appearing like a slut, because she told me she has only been with one person. We've been seeing each other for about a month.

After that she started talking about her ex-bf that she has been broken up with, and I told her I didn't want to hear that a girl I was going after was still stuck on her ex-bf (bad I know). They have been broken up for over 2 years. At this point her mood totally changed and she said she thought she was going to cry. I said sorry stayed for a few more minutes and then left. Thoughts??? I know I made a bunch of mistakes. I'm not in this purely for sex though, I legitimately have feelings for this chick. Afc or whatever I dont know.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
its a womens slut defense that she is throwing up at you somewhere within those 5mins of her undressing she began to get uncomfortable with you or she hasnt validated herself to sleep with you research the topic slut defense i kno it sucks man

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
o yea and never appologize for being a man saying sorry espicailly for nothing is totally afc

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called last minute resistance or LMR. There have been many good tips on how to blast thru the resistance. search it up.
In a few words, you want to agree that you should slow down, but you finger her and eat her out. Act like you're totally cool with not having sex, all while turning her on.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you try to kiss her? Grab her tits? You just laid there with a naked girl in your bed?

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
r0cky said:
Its called last minute resistance or LMR. There have been many good tips on how to blast thru the resistance. search it up.
In a few words, you want to agree that you should slow down, but you finger her and eat her out. Act like you're totally cool with not having sex, all while turning her on.

if it is LMR, then what worked for me time and time again was:

get her horny by touching her blowing on her teasing her wrestling.. etc

and then when you move in and she says no,

get up, turn on the lights, go to your computer and start reading ESPN or email
tell her its cool you dont have to have sex, you understand.

very good odds she will think for a sec or two, then come over and turn the lights off herself. :up:

stuntrider

Reaction score
same thing happened to me before i knew any of this game stuff..im 20 and shes 31 and i prob think shes a 8.5. we came to her house after club, drunk some wine and started making out.. we were sitting on her bed and she said "lets fix the bed", and in my head im like "oh dafinately we gonna do it". in bed cuddling and slowly i started to take her braw off and she said "what u doing", i said cant u see lol. she said "im too cold" i said "thats why im here to warm u up". braw came off then pants and panties came off. as i was about to slide it in she moved up. i ignored it and tried again she moved up again and it ticked me off. i said whats wrong she said shes not comfortable. i was pissed and put my clothes back on and she said "why ru putting you pants back on", i didnt say anything.. slept and woke up early morning and left and never talked to her again.. Now if i were to go back in same situation i would've gotten up used the washroom and laid there watchin tv till she came back on to me, and i knew she would have... My advice is learn from ur mistakes and dont let ur anger get in the way and after few tries she should daff let u **** her cuz after what are you sittin in the bed for?

Waking Up

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you effing serious? It doesn't matter what a GIRL says. When she gets naked in your bed, you have to physically escalate even if she says "we're not having sex." Don't pay attention to her words. That doesn't mean rape her. It just means touch her, feel her up, turn her on, and before you know you'll both be fvcking and she'll forget what she said.

Isko

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is so hard about asking her and talking to her? Anyway, she told you she doesn't want to have sex until she's on BC... that doesn't mean you two can't do everything but vaginal penetration.

Obviously she did want to have sex with you; she just didn't want to get pregnant. You could have used a condom.

The part about the ex-BF, well.... Ask her what he was like, why they broke up, etc. If you want to be around her long-term, it will be good to know these things. You'll learn what she values, what she's attracted to, how she feels about herself, etc. Just ask whatever you're curious about, even if it could cause a problem.

DonutMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Did you try to kiss her? Grab her tits? You just laid there with a naked girl in your bed?
We made out, I grabbed her tits, she grabbed my ****, i fingered her, tried to ear her out but she didn't want me to