Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wow, I would mog everyone on this ship of French settlers to North America

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any study for that? it makes sense the protein talk but not in that time.

The early mid age was the 5th century right after the collapse of the west roman empire not 1000 yrs ago.
Correct. The year 1124 is considered "High Middle Ages". Historians basically consider the High Middle Ages to be the years of the (numbered) Crusades, which was the overwhelming meme of that era.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I see why this paper was published now. Same reason as the article on marriage stats discussed in this video. It's a "careerist" study.

It's like a Roman warlord needing a prophecy that suggests victory in Gaul is in Rome's future. Lo and behold, a short while later one of the most respected oracles looks into the tea leaves and what does she see? Roman soldiers celebrating a new annexation.
The Alpha Gaul got mogged in that.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just hired a plumber. These days, they aren't poor!
Hi MDJ,
In this Country the word "thick" is used as slang to denote stupidity,we will say thick as a Plumbers wallet to suggest someone is super dumb.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s amazing what a few hundred years of proper nutrition and better medicine will do. It’s like recently I’ve seen many 6’ tall Asian males, proper care and nutrition made them reach their genetic potentials. Their parents where merchant or farmer class and came here to better their lives and were squirts.

Look at the heights of these men! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I need to GoBackInTimeMax. o_O