Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you?

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
has self-important b itch all written over her. but you can't say anything if you haven't met her... she might be different in real life. in the video she's obviously trying to be celebrity gossip girl.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, where's the mute button? oh crap she doesn't have one...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks a lot....now i can't stop watching....i just might have to suscribe - resisting the urge :moon:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
i go to youtube every morning to watch a random piano clip, i found this gem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vct7xQa0W8w&feature=fvhl

she's quite cute, but my freaking gosh ***** stfu. i thinks he could ruin my hard on

Yes I would but i'd have to put a gag over her mouth.

This is the type of girl that requires the usual 'uh uh' whilst playing on a Xbox or some shi*' letting her drone on, all you have to do is pretend your listening and toss in a few 'yeh, 'uh uh', type responses and i bet she'd talk for hours.

Some girls are like this, I dont mind too much, most of these types dont even care if your listening, i've actually made a joke about it if and when they catch that i'm not really listening to her:

Her

"Did you listen to what I said"

Me

"Not really I kind off switched of 30minutes ago"

Some guys would think that is the wrong thing to say, but i've found it is the right thing to say - oh they get annoyed, then they seem to move on you like a kitten purring in your lap, you just have to be concurent and not apologise after laying lines like that down.

It doesn't stop them from ranting or droning on, a few hours later, girls like this can't help themselves - it is also interesting how her eyes move as she gets more and more drawn into her menstral mind fuc*ery outpouring - I normally find this stuff rather comical, especcially when you glance over, you've not been listening to her and you can tell she is deep into a conversation with herself and getting rather worked up over it - Pritty funny how some women will talk themselves mute sometimes.

One I was on a date with, was like this - wouldn't shut up - I was being charming - anyway 40minutes in and at this point i'd said about 2 words to this chick, she'd been talking the whole time - she said "Your pritty quiet" - I said "That's because I cant get a word in (In a normal matter of fact type tone)" - She laughed her head off, at that point I could see the attraction level from her increase 10fold and yes I fuc*ed her that night - I believe that one line was the reason why.