Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys go into a girl's work with the intent of asking her out?

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I used to work with this girl who had a friend I kinda digged. The only problem is that she had a boyfriend. And they used to come into my work all the time to see her friend (I work at a bar). Her friend has since stopped working there and I don't see her coming in anymore.

But recently I heard through the grapevine that she's single (I still work with a couple girls that hang around her). Since I don't see her good friend anymore I'm not sure know I would go around contacting her. I've thought about going into her work but I'm not sure if that's too creepy. Thoughts guys?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not ideal, but you gotta get her where she is.

Does she work in an environment where you can just stop by? Restaurant, etc? If she's an accountant, it may be odd to just pop in.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
It's not ideal, but you gotta get her where she is.

Does she work in an environment where you can just stop by? Restaurant, etc? If she's an accountant, it may be odd to just pop in.
yeah, she works at a store I regularly go into (especially when I'm bored). That's how I found out she worked there, I literally ran into her there, lol (though that's when she was with her ex).

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect then. You already know her, so you have a rapport. Why not fit some "I had a great night at (X Bar) last weekend." into the conversation. Then say, "Hey you'd love it there. Let's go next week." You get the number and work it from there.

Of course this girl is freshly broken up, so who knows if she's still banging that ex. But at least you'll get to the bottom of it (and hopefully her).

Anyway, nah I dont think this is a weird situation. You know what to do.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, sounds good. I'll ask her out the next time I run into her. Guess I was over thinking this a bit.