Would you go out with this pregnant chick?

Would you go out wit her?

• NO

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • YES DEFINATELY!!

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I rate her a 0-4

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I rate her a 4-7

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I rate her a 7-10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Would you go out with this pregnant chick, and how would you rate her?

She actually looks pretty cute and a nice body.

http://pics.pof.com/dating/121/69/xx3m1f0e4c_220662692.jpg

I'm not saying necessarily marry her,

but would you go out with her a few times?

Take the poll test.

She looks very nice for a pregnant chick.

She is available on POF if any guys want to message her as well.

Some guys have that preggo fetish.

I would rate her 7 out of 10.

Here's her pof profile for anyone whos interested:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=19658942

---------------

P.S.

I AM GOING TO DO SOME EXPERIMENTS TONIGHT ON POF WITH
THE PREGGO CHICKS PICS AND MAKE A PROFILE AND SEE WHAT KIND OF RESPONSES
I GET.

I WILL POST THE RESULTS SOON.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF THERES LOTS OF GUYS THAT WANT TO GET
WITH THIS CHICK.

I WILL ALSO SAY IN THE PROFILE THAT I AM STILL WITH THE FATHER
BUT I WANT TO PLAY

I WANT TO SEE IF GUYS HAVE ANY MORALS

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Unless the baby is mine. Then, i might consider it.

For the tax benefits.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is sad is some CHUMP on plenty of $hit will try and hook up with this thing. She obviously made a terrible decision and now expects since she has a golden taco some poor dip$hit to take care of her and her baby!!!

This is the epitome of how manipulation is done to the hard up b a s t a r d.
If you would have posted about this GPS, using another technique like bashing her type, you would have received zero flack from me.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-entitled princess who got knocked up and now is looking for someone with a list of stipulations, and oh she is from the midwest? surprise surprise

once again more proof that POF is filled with low quality trash

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she was my neighbor, maybe, possibly I might stick my d!ck through a hole in the fence that separates our patio and let her blow me from her yard. Or crack open my back sliding glass door just enough for her to pucker her lips and stick them through the opening and blow me.. maybe, maybe. Otherwise, hell NO! Obviously baby daddy trap...

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is ugly as hell, wtf.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Yet another troll thread :(
NOT A TROLL THREAD. I PERSONALLY KNEW WOMEN WHO WERE PREGNANT AND HAD A BF AT THE TIME WHO WERE CHEATING.

HERE IS A POST FROM LOVESHACK ABOUT SUCH CHEATING PREGNANT WOMEN:

I work from home, and my neighbor went on maternity leave at 8 months. I was 25 she was 32. We started having lunch each day to break the loneliness. I told her one day how beautiful she looked, that she had a great glow, and she started to tear up.

I asked her what was wrong, and she told me her husband (total jerk) told her she looked like a beached whale, and had stopped having sex more than a month before. I got her a tissue and held her, reassuring her that she was beautiful and sexy.

She kissed my cheek, and within minutes our passions took hold, and we were all over each other. We moved to my bedroom, and she undressed, I almost orgasmed right there. Her large round belly with the her navel protruding, framed by her engorged breasts with enormous dark areola topped with pencil size nipples made me shudder.

She spread her legs, and went down on her, tasting her sweetness, my head reeling from her musky scent, while rubbing my hands over her firm belly and soft breasts.

She squeezed my head with her thighs when she orgasmed, then collapsed back onto the bed. I had to enter her doggy, and she was the wettest I had ever been in, and I lasted only minutes, but the orgasm was outstanding.

We laid and cuddled, I rubbed her belly, and repeated how beautiful she was. We had sex every afternoon right up to the time her water broke just after I had shot a load into her. I got her to the hospital and the whole time she was in labor, it made me hot to think her baby was going to pass right through my semen. We never had sex again after that.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fock no. If she's shown, I aint join

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Self-entitled princess who got knocked up and now is looking for someone with a list of stipulations, and oh she is from the midwest? surprise surprise

once again more proof that POF is filled with low quality trash
Yeah... The Midwest is full of women just like her - pregnant or not. Can't stand them. I find it amusing how she's looking for a southern gentleman, though. All the southern guys I talk to want nothing to do with those northern *****s. They hate them, and have nothing but bad things to say whenever they encounter them. They date / marry classy southern girls, instead.

But this proves the entitlement / double standard issue we were discussing on another PoF thread yesterday. She is a *****, and expects you to put up with her bull**** attitude (ie, "sass"), but is looking for a southern gentleman who will be nice and treat her right. This **** is all too common, and why you must pay attention, and not sympathize.

Again, this was all over the Midwest. These *****es would complain about these *******s that they sought after, stayed with, and got knocked up by - then turn around and ***** about how all men were *******s, they were looking for a nice guy, and couldn't find one - while still being *****es. Nothing they expect from others do they have to offer in return, and they don't deserve anything. They attract what they are - then complain about it, and feel entitled to better. A decent majority of them are delusional beyond belief. But, a loser is a loser.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is what my friends and I refer to as gutter trash. I laugh in the faces of women like this and enjoy it.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
personally it doesn't matter how fit she is, just no. no chance at all

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the funny thing is she has a laundry list of how should the man be
she still want to feel she is a catch , but she is just a peace of trash by all means and she know that because you feel her anger in her profile
she trying to give impression that she is not desperate and not looking for husband material but between the lines she want that

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Gotta wonder how that chicks kid's going to turn out in life. If it's a boy perhaps an esteemed lifetime member of So Suave?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
http://www.loveme.com/tour/photos/odessa-nikolaev-kherson-0512/images/kherson-women-134.jpg
Grandpa says that you are out of your f---- minds! He sends his regards from Ukraine. Save yourselves. Learn Russian.

Sad thing is that most straight guys in America would at least bang her. You know you would. America makes me want to puke.

honestly, the abundance of women like her are why I'm currently single. I'd much rather stay home on Friday nights and save my money to spend on sh!t I want, or go hangout with friends, then to have the company of a low class trashy broad like her. I'm at the point to where I'm becoming so fvcking stingy that not going on dates and saving money makes me happy. I haven't been on a date in almost two months, not because I can't get one, but because I've chosen not to go on any. I sit back and watch my bank account grow, I have time to do sh!t that I would much rather be doing and I don't have to bother with going on useless dates. wanna know the weird thing? it's almost as if women can sense that I'm choosing to be single because in the past two months I've had more offers to go on dates and generated more interest from women then I did back when I was looking. so, no, that girl in that pic does not make me want to change what I've got going on right now. I'd easily turn her down and not give it a second thought.