Would you disown your daughter if she set her profile picture to being surrounded by guys?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your daughter sets her profile pic to being surrounded by guys, left and right of her, and she could be dressed sluttily.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your daughter sets her profile pic to being surrounded by guys, left and right of her, and she could be dressed sluttily.
like this?
Yes.
*EDIT: picture doesn't want to load. look up "Piper Perri meme" if you want to see.

But the real question is: do you think disowning your daughter would lead her to taking more cawk from random dudes or less?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If she´s already dressing slutty and posting those pics its already too little too late.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I'm incel. And I'm not a slut-shamer.

Manure Spherian has a daughter and he's a slut-shamer. https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threa...ere-be-less-slut-shamers-in-the-world.279057/
@Manure Spherian

For the record I have a daughter who is fortunately/unfortunately going to grow up very pretty. She's going to be curvy like her momma but with daddy's blonde hair. She's 7 and literally gets free stuff everywhere she goes right now.

Slut shaming works when it is done society-wide. It doesn't work when it's just a handful who are doing the shaming - or at least, it's much less effective.

Would I slut shame my daughter if she went that way? No, I'll love her regardless. But it is my job to ensure that she is raised to understand her value. If I do a good job of it, my disappointment in her will do plenty to ward off any h0eish tendencies she may have (as all women have, if left to their own devices).

I saw a video where a 20 (EDIT: IDK how old she is, but she's young) year old daughter ended up telling her dad that her n-count was 8 (don't forget to multiply by 3). The look of hurt on this man's face was undeniable, and the look of hurt on her face was far worse.
got it

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Because if my daughters were doing this I would consider this my fault.

My girls are dean's list students in college on scholarships, they are athletes and would never do anything stupid that would embarrass the family. This sh1t didn't just fvcking happen, when they were little I spent most of my free time with them, spent time with them doing homework. They were my priority. This isn't a guarantee that everything will turn out okay, but you very seldom see women that are normal and sane that have serious daddy issues and engaging in slutty behavior seeking male attention.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
On next weeks show: What would you do if monkeys flew out of your arse?

You guys really need to stop with the retarded questions. The level of idiotic crap people are posting recently or asking questions about is off the hook.

If you’re going to post inane hypothetical questions like this at least have the common courtesy to put them in anything else. Jesus

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Because if my daughters were doing this I would consider this my fault.

My girls are dean's list students in college on scholarships, they are athletes and would never do anything stupid that would embarrass the family.
Your descendants are dean's list people? Well - the equivalent is if she set her profile pic to other honor roll students.

Can be profile picing to all the PhD students in her group. Doesn't have to be thug guys.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got it @NealIRC . The post by @Money & Muscle is exactly how I feel with two beautiful teen daughters. Your daughter is your child, you love them regardless but as a parent you guide them. Both my daughters dress modestly and somewhat androgynously. Neither feels the need to wear short skirts or bust revealing tops or dresses, in fact they rarely wear dresses at all. And they both got my bust, poor dears. I am grateful they are modest, but it is a reflection too of how they were raised.

I’m not crazy myself about Doc Martins over heels, but they are artsy and eclectic and it’s fine.

My older daughter is extremely beautiful. She is a tall willow at 5’10” and could easily model. But she doesn’t like all the looks based attention she gets & she cut off her shampoo commercial gorgeous hair to reduce unwanted attention. She prefers to wear her locks short and is over it as far as looks go. She also has a LTR since 16, so she is happy in her relationship and dislikes the fuss over her looks.

There are pros and cons to being very pretty. My daughters don’t like and don’t engage in behaviors seeking male attention & they see girls who do as floozies.

So OP you’d love your daughter just the same if she went Miley Cyrus on you, but you’d also have to wonder where your own parenting went wrong because your children are a reflection on you as a parent too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you come up with these retarded questions? Another one of your talents?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going to an abandoned factory, where I saw an old office picture of a woman at her desk surrounded by guy employees. And there was graffiti pointing to her that said "the hoe of the company." It's weird that whenever a girl has a pic of her surrounded by guys, even non-sexual, that people will interpret it that way.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you’d love your daughter just the same if she went Miley Cyrus on you, but you’d also have to wonder where your own parenting went wrong because your children are a reflection on you as a parent too.
It's worth noting that Miley Cyrus' dad is Billy Ray Cyrus. The outcome of his child was predictable.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird that whenever a girl has a pic of her surrounded by guys, even non-sexual, that people will interpret it that way.
Not really. A woman should not be entertaining attention from that many men. A picture does not do a justice to whether that woman wants those men around or not, but the impression stays the same.

Mothers of yesteryear used to teach their daughters not to accept drinks from men they did not plan to date. This extended to not going on dates with men they did not want to sleep with.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your descendants are dean's list people? Well - the equivalent is if she set her profile pic to other honor roll students.

Can be profile picing to all the PhD students in her group. Doesn't have to be thug guys.
Dean's list... not likely. I was the first person on either side on my family to graduate from college, my brothers were the 2nd and 3rd, and NONE of us were Dean's list material. We all did okay, but none of us had GPAs to brag about.

I actually had to take time and actually look at my daughter's profile pictures, since I didn't notice them. One is her in her track gear holding a turtle (sort of funny - I'm sure it was some kind of commentary on her speed)... not sure when that was taken but based on what she was wearing it was in college and recent. The other is a photo of her in cap and gown after her HS graduation.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember going to an abandoned factory, where I saw an old office picture of a woman at her desk surrounded by guy employees. And there was graffiti pointing to her that said "the hoe of the company." It's weird that whenever a girl has a pic of her surrounded by guys, even non-sexual, that people will interpret it that way.
I'll use this photo as an example..

Remembering the explosion. There are 2 women here, but nobody interprets this as being a hoe.

But yet, why is it if such a group of people has only 1 women in it, and she's at/near the center, people view that as a slut-shaming? If a girl was tagged in this photo or she set it as her profile pic...

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll use this photo as an example..

Remembering the explosion. There are 2 women here, but nobody interprets this as being a hoe.

But yet, why is it if such a group of people has only 1 women in it, and she's at/near the center, people view that as a slut-shaming? If a girl was tagged in this photo or she set it as her profile pic...
You're projecting. Clean your sh*t up.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been an anti-slutshamer since day 1. Even in elementary school.
You knew what sluts are in elementary school?

Again, you're projecting. Clean your sh*t up.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mom after graduating law school took a job in the federal government with OEO (now the NSA). It required business travel and was a male dominated field in the 1960s. She was very proud of a photo of her with her department colleagues around a large conference table. She was the sole woman. To her this meant she had the same qualifications as the men in suits (roughly 14 or so) that she worked with. She was proud of that photo as she saw it as being just as smart as the men.

My father felt it gave the wrong impression of her. He felt like many of you do. It’s sexist certainly. But my dad insisted she give up that job, and be a full time wife & mother if she was going to be his spouse.

Thusly my mother insisted myself and my sisters all get a college education and be self sufficient because she had contempt for my father having squelched her ambitions and intellectual ability. But his point was he didn’t want his wife/my mother perceived as a tart, and he was immovable in that.

Top Bottom