Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you be mad if GF doesn't put you in her profile pic?

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious for opinions. Say your girlfriend uses facebook every day and you've been together for a while, but she never puts you in her profile pic. Maybe she had one of her exes in her pic but not you. Instead, it's a pic of just herself (or her and her child, if she has a kid.) Would you automatically assume it's because she doesn't want her male attention to be cut off? Or she doesn't view you as part of her identity so she doesn't include you in her profile picture? To me, your profile picture is like the cover page to your resume.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score
Regardless of her status, single mom or not, her profile pic is a very good indication of how highly she values you and your relationship with her, Or not..…
If I can't get a profile couple pic at least once, then she can't make it in my life.

Last edited:

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of her status, single mom or not, her profile pic is a very good indication of how highly she values you and your relationship with her, Or not..…
If I can't get a profile couple pic at least once, then she can't make it in my life.
But she put something on facebook recently how we're "soulmates"

Billtx49

Reaction score
But she put something on facebook recently how we're "soulmates"
I was a 'soulmate' to my cluster B. That comment means nothing. Their profile pic usually contains what they are proud of, want to advertise, or use as indirect visual manipulation.

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a 'soulmate' to my cluster B. That comment means nothing. Their profile pic usually contains what they are proud of, want to advertise, or use as indirect visual manipulation.
What's a cluster b

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
Just curious for opinions. Say your girlfriend uses facebook every day and you've been together for a while, but she never puts you in her profile pic. Maybe she had one of her exes in her pic but not you. Instead, it's a pic of just herself (or her and her child, if she has a kid.) Would you automatically assume it's because she doesn't want her male attention to be cut off? Or she doesn't view you as part of her identity so she doesn't include you in her profile picture? To me, your profile picture is like the cover page to your resume.
That ain't nothing. I know girlfriends that don't even indicate in their relationship statuses that they have a boyfriend or you can hardly see a picture of their boyfriend anywhere.

I've heard a few people say they don't do it because if they break up, people will start asking them questions, if they start seeing their sig. other disappear from their more recent photos.

In fact, I've even seen married people do this. I had a woman that I met at an event, (She is a belly dancer) when I added her online...she told me "Just an FYI, I'm married...I tell all men this that add me." when I added her.

She said she told all men that add her on FB this info. Very strange that she would keep him off her FB.

But there was NARY an indicator of a love in her life whatsoever, not a hint, not even a clue.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That ain't nothing. I know girlfriends that don't even indicate in their relationship statuses that they have a boyfriend or you can hardly see a picture of their boyfriend anywhere.

I've heard a few people say they don't do it because if they break up, people will start asking them questions, if they start seeing their sig. other disappear from their more recent photos.

In fact, I've even seen married people do this. I had a woman that I met at an event, (She is a belly dancer) when I added her online...she told me "Just an FYI, I'm married...I tell all men this that add me." when I added her.

She said she told all men that add her on FB this info. Very strange that she would keep him off her FB.

But there was NARY an indicator of a love in her life whatsoever, not a hint, not even a clue.
Yes, I know such women, too. I have talked to girls and women who have absolutely no proof of any love life existing. To be honest, here's the thing: I also am not a fan of parading my love life in front of Instagram and Facebook and all that because there is a tendency for jealousy when people know and they might **** your relationship up with stupid lies and drama (have seen it happen with quite a few people). I lived my happiest relationship with my ex for 2 years and I only uploaded a pic of me and her, just one in two years and even with that one, everyone was so curious about it, even people that had no business there whatsoever. She did not post anything except for 2-3 which where not that implicating, but I was OK with that, too. The thing here is that I really did not care at all about that aspect of it since we were having fun and ****ing like crazy without Instagram knowing it. However, and this is important in my opinion, her closest people HAVE to know if you are to stand a chance to be seen as a worthy person in her eyes. Her best girlfriends knew, all of her classmates knew (I still am friends with some of them), her mom knew, her sister knew, and we kissed openly all over the city, no problem at all. In this case, I think it would be useless to worry about a profile pic or sth.

I was doing the no post thing for two reasons: I did not want to give people sth to talk about and I wanted to keep getting side *****, which I did, which would have been much harder with a profile pic of me and hers. On the other hand, she did not seem, for even a second, like a cheating girl that did this to keep her options open. She was more on the "I don't want my father to know" since she had a very weird and ****ed up relationship with her father LOL where she wanted him to think she was still daddy's princess, untouched by guys (go figure out **** like that). So I guess it depends on various factors, but if she's showing you to her closest people, but not putting a profile pic on social media, I would not really break a sweat about it.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red flags all over and I'll tell you why....

First, IMO...A single man in "most cases" should never get involved with single mothers. A lot of them have personal issues and experience lack of time juggling work, home and the kid. In the rare exception of an experienced DJ who sees her as someone he wants to mess with....She should be only "a plate" that works on "his terms."

Secondly, be prepared to never be number one in her life....It will always be her child first, then her best female friend/family etc. Then maybe you....
Again, you will be competing with others in her life even though you're dating her one on one...

Tread carefully...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol randall randall randall... I'm starting to suspect you arent ready to date.....

Dude, you gotta make a decision.... you're either going to be secure in your choice, or you are going to honor all these red flags about this chick you keep posting about. It appears that you are looking for the men on these boards to tell you she isnt in to you and yu should bail now. If you are really that unsure, you should bail so that you can make room for a female that wil not have you feeling so insecure.

That said, I've never put a man in my profile picture, even my husband. My thought process, especially with dating, is that I dont know how permanent they will be. I avoid all of the "awwwwe what happened? why did you guys break up?" questions when I dont publish my dating life to the world. These days, if I chose to get engaged, I would probably out that on social media, but my criteria for hitching my wagon to another human being, my standards, are quite high as I want it to be my last relationship.

I dont think it means anything that you arent in her profile pic. If she's into you, she's into you. Does she know how mch insecurity you are feeling?

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol randall randall randall... I'm starting to suspect you arent ready to date.....

Dude, you gotta make a decision.... you're either going to be secure in your choice, or you are going to honor all these red flags about this chick you keep posting about. It appears that you are looking for the men on these boards to tell you she isnt in to you and yu should bail now. If you are really that unsure, you should bail so that you can make room for a female that wil not have you feeling so insecure.

That said, I've never put a man in my profile picture, even my husband. My thought process, especially with dating, is that I dont know how permanent they will be. I avoid all of the "awwwwe what happened? why did you guys break up?" questions when I dont publish my dating life to the world. These days, if I chose to get engaged, I would probably out that on social media, but my criteria for hitching my wagon to another human being, my standards, are quite high as I want it to be my last relationship.

I dont think it means anything that you arent in her profile pic. If she's into you, she's into you. Does she know how mch insecurity you are feeling?
Bingo bango. The gal I've been dating for 8 months hasn't asked me about profile pics and such. I barely use Facebook, anything going on in a girls Facebook media I ignore. Because it doesn't matter. Less stress is the best stress. My guess is Randall has put her on an Olympia sized pedestal and is watching her every move on media and going down the rabbit hole of looking at pics, old bf's.

If she wants you as a boyfriend she'll ask and be super excited to update her social media immediately if shes a younger college chick. Don't sink your boat before you start sailing

Bayne05

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why people think being put on a profile pic is a big deal, it really isn't. The profile picture means nothing, I've confirmed it. I have made fvck dates with women while she's got her boyfriend on her profile pic, and every time I ask them about it they tell me it's just there to get rid of "some" guys approaching her.

Her behaviour towards you will tell you where you stand with her, not a profile pic. If you want piece of mind, don't make social media important to you.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good girls who respect themselves dont really use social media. I was in a LTR with a cluster B who told me everyday she wanted to marry me. Did she ever post pics of us? Nope! She posted outdated pics of herself when she wasn't overweight or only head shots when she was dolled up. Did I care? Nope and neither should you. Social media is a joke and a status tool. The more you use SM, the more toxic it becomes.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good girls who respect themselves dont really use social media. I was in a LTR with a cluster B who told me everyday she wanted to marry me. Did she ever post pics of us? Nope! She posted outdated pics of herself when she wasn't overweight or only head shots when she was dolled up. Did I care? Nope and neither should you. Social media is a joke and a status tool. The more you use SM, the more toxic it becomes.
They do that to get attention and outside validation.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WORDS MEAN NOTHING, ACTIONS ARE EVERYTHING!

You keep making threads about this woman when you gut constantly tells you something is not right. You are ignoring your intuition... I really don't know how to help you...