Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

worth being friends with girls?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
do any of you guys have girl.. friends. i always hated it and found it never works. im thinking of meeting this girl to just be friends cause shes christian so i could never date her or anything. but it would be good to be friends with her cause shes good looking.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not worth it, just have as many acquaintances as you can, so you can get laid with her friends. If she's a hot but taken, might be worth it as well, if it's not causing you much trouble-that way once she is single you could jump in there and bang her.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, of course it's worth it. Don't believe the virgins who say otherwise. think about it. You can still do all kinds of fun activities with her, she can help you get a girlfriend, she can listen to your stories when life is hard on you, and she can help you out with just about anything. If you're going to college and you need a place to study and sleep, maybe she knows somebody who's got a room for you. If you break your leg, maybe she's the one who will do the grocery shopping for you so you don't starve.

Bottom line: she's a social contact, a fcking human being, of course being friends with her is worth it.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a few girls that are friends but only from high school. Going out of your way to be friends with a girl is something a pathetic weak man would do. I feel like this if you aint gonna suck my **** don't talk to me. Why would I waste a moment of my time with a ***** thats not choosing me when I could find 10 more females that want to have sex with me.[/B]

Your obviously not scared of girls like the other punks here so dont punk out and settle for less. Why find a friend when you could find a lover?

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Yes, of course it's worth it. Don't believe the virgins who say otherwise. think about it.
What world do you live in? Asking a woman to hook you up is as creepy as it gets. Women are c*ckblockers by nature. They hate seeing other women happy.

I once asked a female friend to help a buddy of mine out with one of her friends. He is successful, college educated, professional with a high salary. She looked at me like I was some creep! B|tch i'm just trying to help a friend out what's your problem??

Like Chris Rock says "women hate other women."

There's a difference between having "acquaintances" and having female friends. Having a female friends means drama in your life, gossip and all kinds of bs.

Having an acquaintances gives you all the positive things and it keeps your relationship with them on an acquaintance/professional level.

I go by the rule of no female friends/no contact with exes. It has drastically cut drama in my life and I sleep better at night. Any female on my cell phone is either a family member or a female i'm trying to bang and that's it. No female friends, no exes.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with female friends if you know how to utilize them properly. Also, not all girls are "friend" material. Let me explain..

If you ever have a female friend, first off, you should NEVER take their advice. I stress on this board often that woman run solely off of emotions. What that means is if you ask a girl for advice about another girl she is going to tell what SHE would want. She isn't thinking in the best interest of the girl, or you. She is relating your situation to HER feelings. That's why the advice is most likely inaccurate. She could be going through a period where her boy crush is being a jerk and she is in need of attention. That means her advice is going to be to give this girl a ton of attention, which could end up screwing you over. Not only that, but they also tell you what you WANT to hear. Not necessarily what you NEED to hear. This is also due to their power house of emotions. They will tell you things to make you FEEL better, but it doesn't help your situation.

Also, beware of girls that c0ckblock.

If there is any feelings from either side, the friendship will not work. It needs to be completely platonic.

Also, you need to qualify your "girl" friends much like you would if you were trying to find an actual girlfriend.

Don't befriend girls that are crazy, constantly c0ck block, overly emotional etc.. etc..

That's why I say not all girls can be friends. I only have 2 friends that are girls.

One of them is a lesbian.

And the other is a girl I have known for years and was able to guide her almost like an older brother. She looks up to me almost like a father figure, and I can tell it actually PAINS her for me to be disappointed in her. She knows better than to be a slvt. She's one of the few girls I can also talk with about the corruption of feminism and she completely agrees. She actually hates how woman are, and she knows they can be evil sometimes. I've revealed a lot of theories to her and she agrees with me for the most part, sometimes she even gets ME thinking. She also knows how to keep a secret. I know this because I've been friends with her for years, and we both have a lot of secrets from each other. This girl has her head on straight.

So qualify them. Make sure they meet your standards as a friend. They must have their head on straight. Not be overly emotional. And must be loyal.

-Scars

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
do any of you guys have girl.. friends. i always hated it and found it never works. im thinking of meeting this girl to just be friends cause shes christian so i could never date her or anything. but it would be good to be friends with her cause shes good looking.
Generally I don't, but there can be many benefits to it.

Think about it like you would business. Use the friends to find hotter girls and then game the hot ones.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Yes, of course it's worth it. Don't believe the virgins who say otherwise. think about it. You can still do all kinds of fun activities with her, she can help you get a girlfriend, she can listen to your stories when life is hard on you, and she can help you out with just about anything. If you're going to college and you need a place to study and sleep, maybe she knows somebody who's got a room for you. If you break your leg, maybe she's the one who will do the grocery shopping for you so you don't starve.
The post sounds gay for the most part. They aint your mothers to care of you. What kind of fun activities are we talking about? Maybe biitching about other girls over a cup of coco? I dont understand that to be honest.

Most decent looking women are there to take advantage of you: to make you a tool, thats precisely the word to use here - they need rides, cash to borrow, protection (so they dont get raped once they are drunk passed out somewhere), and attention-its their currency, and you are the shoulder to cry on.

If you find a real dyke who you would not screw anyway, then why not.
P.S. A social contact doesnt mean shiit unless you can give people something in return, whether its your time, affection, kindness or material assets. Being self-sufficient and independent is the manly way, leave the women for good-time in your bed. I always regarded the guys who are friends with women to be less masculine, and the majority of them didnt get much poonani either.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats why i never liked being friends with girls. too much drama. calling you talkin about other boys they like. who wants to hear about that? sure they might find you a hot girl but its not worth all that hangin out with them and listenin to their crap like ur kissin their ass. i hate following girls like a dog knowing shes not even into me. feels shameful

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blackwolf said:
yea thats why i never liked being friends with girls. too much drama. calling you talkin about other boys they like. who wants to hear about that? sure they might find you a hot girl but its not worth all that hangin out with them and listenin to their crap like ur kissin their ass. i hate following girls like a dog knowing shes not even into me. feels shameful
Thats what it is. You follow them around and listen to em talk about taken it up the ass by a bad boy and u the nice guy get to be the spittle licker dont ever settle for a b!tches scraps

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, my best friend is female. And she has been more loyal and dependable than any of my guy friends. When I get into trouble(which is quite often), most of my "friends" would run for the hills, but not her. Then again, I am not physically attracted to her. Maybe that's the key. Don't be friends with anyone you're physically attracted to. That will just cause you pain. But if you are absolutely not into her, then it's OK.

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
if im not attracted to them they are most likely fat and ugly then and screw that for a friend.

lookgood

Reaction score
I don't think there's anything wrong with being friends with girls. Of course most of these girls who are friends, are girls I've already messed with.

Does this not make them 'friends' anymore?

btw friends come and go...just like females.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer: Yes, yes yes!

IMO it is very worth it. Even if she is ugly, at least you can argue she has lots of friends that are hot or it can be good for social proof.

But leaving that aside, I don't think it even matters, I think that yes it is worth it. It's a friend!!!! CMON, don't you guys enjoy social contact? Sometimes you don't feel like talking to ppl, but most of the times talking to ppl is just cool and it beats being alone lots of times. Especially since it's a girl and girls can be super fun, even more if you're fun yourself. DJs sure bring the best out of people. If you don't have enough human contact you may turn out psychotic. Have as many friends as you can, talk to people you don't know well at all, don't avoid social contact most of the times.

I'm speaking generally, but every situation is different, sometimes you rather be alone... I sometimes want to be alone but often is because I'm pissed off at something, if I'm feeling good I just want to go out with people!

And why be worried that she's gonna ruin your life or something like that?? "Don't be friends with girls that are crazy", do I understand this? If you're a man why be worried that a girl will bring you down? You're capable of being so emotionally strong that words can't hurt you at all, and she's a girl.... Put her in her place, if she's messing around you don't have to be annoyed, play along or tell her to stop, something like that, you can handle her can you not? Why worry?

Last edited:

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah i dont enjoy walking around with a mammoth and everyone staring. thats what i went through last week with the fattie. glad thats over! phew!

i would seriously prefer being alone in public rather than with a fat/ugly girl. trust me!

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny...but my closest friendships are with women., now that I think about it...a majority of my friends are women.

Most guys I know are independent and like to hang out occasionally for some good times. Men are focused on their lives and success to get to caught up in friendships.

Women in my experience, put little focus on achieving success. They would rather focus on people and social activities.

Last edited:

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
What world do you live in? Asking a woman to hook you up is as creepy as it gets. Women are c*ckblockers by nature. They hate seeing other women happy.

I once asked a female friend to help a buddy of mine out with one of her friends. He is successful, college educated, professional with a high salary. She looked at me like I was some creep! B|tch i'm just trying to help a friend out what's your problem??

Like Chris Rock says "women hate other women."

There's a difference between having "acquaintances" and having female friends. Having a female friends means drama in your life, gossip and all kinds of bs.

Having an acquaintances gives you all the positive things and it keeps your relationship with them on an acquaintance/professional level.

I go by the rule of no female friends/no contact with exes. It has drastically cut drama in my life and I sleep better at night. Any female on my cell phone is either a family member or a female i'm trying to bang and that's it. No female friends, no exes.
That might be true on paper, but have you even tried being friends with a girl? I have.

I didn't ask anything, we were just talking, subject about girls came up and she decided to help me. She was the first to say that I should walk, talk and act more masculine and dominant. She also said she was going to show me a cool trick. And she did. She said if she would go out with me all the girls would check me out. The conceptof social proof. We did go out and all the girls did stare at me when I was with her like i'd never seen before.

So she was a very, very valuable friend. Of course, you don't read stories like this too often around here, because people around here give more value and reputation to internet theories than to reallife experiences.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have females that are my friends that I either bangged or have known since highschool. I look at it like this now with any female I meet; If your not gonna suck my **** don't talk to me. I have enough friends I don't need anymore. unless she is a co-worker, girl of 1 of my friends, or a business contact.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
That might be true on paper, but have you even tried being friends with a girl? I have.
I had female friends of course. I already listed the reasons why I don't have female friends anymore.

It's not just to cut out the drama but also when you grow into a DJ mindset a lot of times you no longer see women as "friends" or the need to have women as friends.

I lost the desire to put any effort into being friends with women. It's just not necessary and it's pointless because I only see women for what they are good for and that is sex.

I'm not in the business of being friends with women i'm in the business of conquering women.

Sure I have female acquaintances, female coworkers that I engage on a professional level. But if you see me with a woman walking the street it's going to be me being on a date not walking with a friend. If you see me talking to a woman on the phone it's me talking to a female i'm trying to conquer not a female friend i'm chatting with.

Living with no female friends is guaranteed to cut drama in your life and help you sleep better at night. Not only that but it keeps you at a dj mindset. It keeps you on a mindset of engaging women either on a professional/dj level and that's it.

If you want friends go call up your buddies or go buy yourself a dog.