Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

World Series...Royals vs. Mets

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a NY Yankees fan whose team got blanked in the AL Wild Card game, I'm just coming home from a Mets bar in Queens and just watched an awesome extra inning game that the Royals won in 14 innings 5-4.

I'm really torn about who will win the series. As a New Yorker i want to root for the Mets but I've also followed the Royals for the last 3 years and they look like the most "complete team with great chemistry" that I've seen in a while. I think the Royals have a slight edge....we'll see.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flipped on the game in the 8th. Went to bed in the 11th. Sounds like I missed an exciting finish!

logicallefty

Reaction score
I'm saur towards the Mets they beat out my Cubs :(

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the 1980's, the Mets and Cardinals had a good rivalry going. At one point, a St Louis radio station made these t-shirts and gave them away:

But, speaking of the 1980s, the last time the Royals won the series was 1985. They stole it from the Cardinals on one of the worst blown calls in baseball history.

This runner was called safe, and ended up scoring the game winning run.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Royals won tonight in a runaway win 7-1. Royals now up 2-0 going back to NY. Must win for the Mets this Friday...