Workplace secrets.. share yours

DamHE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's mine.

Long but worth the read.

My ****ing job is unbelievable, and I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First there is the supermodel wanna be chick. I'll give her credit, though. She is pretty ****ing hot. Only thing is that she's constantly fixing her hair or putting on make-up. She is extremely self-centered and never considers the needs/wants/desires of anyone but herself. She is a dumb as a box of rocks and I'm surprised she has enough brain power to continue to breathe. She must suck a mean ****, because the boss keeps her around.

The next chick is exactly the opposite. She is probably one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, yet she's here with us. She is a -10 on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her cooter. I do think she is a lesbian. Every time we drive by a Home Depot she moans like she's creaming her pants.

Finally and the jewel of the crowd is a ****ing stoner. I'm not talking about an occasional toker. This guy is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm pretty sure after work too. I doubt hes been sober in the last 10 years. He's only 22. He dresses like a ****ing beatnik throwback from the 60's. To make things worse he brings his big-ass dog to work. This thing usually walks around about 1/2 stoned from the second hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I think its trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Both of them are usually hungry and requre multiple stops at McDonald's and Burger King.

Anyways, I drive these ****tards around in my van and we solve mysteries and ****.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Who are you Fred? You just desribed the cast of Scooby Doo.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred was in the closet. How many men wear a scarf around their neck? It's ok: no one is going to judge you...

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
Fred was in the closet. How many men wear a scarf around their neck? It's ok: no one is going to judge you...
Those ascots or whatever they are called were in style when the cartoon was made in the late 60's-early 70's. I don't think Fred was in the closet at all since he was always disappearing with Daphne.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Those ascots or whatever they are called were in style when the cartoon was made in the late 60's-early 70's. I don't think Fred was in the closet at all since he was always disappearing with Daphne.
Until I see when Fred and Daphne got it on, he's suspect. Other than that, Daphne was his beard and Thelma solved everything because she couldn't get any.

worship

Banned
Reaction score
LOL @ this site slowly turning into 4chan.

cool story bro