work out smart, not hard.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read a book by Tim Ferris, entitled THE FOUR HOUR BODY. Get it thru your libary and the interlibrary book loan system. He's been experimenting on himself for a decade now, and has some fantastically helpful stuff to share with you. How to gain and lose tremendous amounts of weight, easily. "wearing" an icepack under your neck for 15 minutes a day helps lose a lot of weight, for instance. Swinging a kettleball for 4 hours a month helps gain a lot of muscle.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skimmed it and wasn't impressed. You might be able to get some good bits of info out of it, but I thought most of it was pretty gimmicky.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out smart is all about the right pace, the right form, the right weights and the right diet.

If you can't go into a gym and see a 1% improvement in your performance from your last visit, you should stay home. That's training smart. Eat well, sleep well and train like a mad man when you've taken care of those first two things.

As a PT and soon to be fitness center owner, I can get twice the results in my workouts than the average joe and I use half the weights. It's all in your form and your tempo. Train smart and the gains will come much faster.

L

Lancelot22

I certainly nonetheless memorise your guitar's fretboard each and every tiny detail but that's merely my personal research style. That they almost certainly indicate to examine the themes who have essentially the most odds of located on the exam instead of centering on those who will most likely not be on it. Which is leaving too much to be able to chance for myself though (except if I became really pressed for occasion).

Easiest way to analyze imo is usually to study in your advantages. I am a crammer of course (We need the stress of your forthcoming examination to be able to kick in just before I'm able to concentrate), and I provide an superb short term storage (can easily actually remember works word for word), in case I review past an acceptable limit ahead of time (One particular week+), I can't preserve any kind of information. I really typically start studying 2-3 days till you check, with regard to 8-10 h daily. That is what works the best for me; My partner and i review finest in huge blocks inside a small amount of time interval.

If you are a everyday rater type, which honors info best simply by looking at pitch notes day-to-day as well as understanding inside little amounts distributed over several weeks; next do this.