Women with "dead eyes"

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, all. I've been a long time reader of the boards. Enjoy everyone's stuff on here.

Despite this, I still found myself on the deep end last year with a BPD (we had dated a year before things went sideways last year and she turned extremely cold) (she was warm the first 10 months of our relationship). Took me a few months to fully get over her. Took a few months off from dating after her.

Point aside, I downloaded Tinder the other day. I saw my ex on there. She had changed her hair since I last saw her last year, but the one thing I noticed about her picture was how "dead" and emotionless her eyes were. In hindsight, all of her pictures were like that.

She acted like a great girlfriend the first 10 months. Everything I could've asked for. I had never seen a woman turn so cold though towards the end. Made me return to these boards and read up on material about possible BPDs, etc. I forced myself to focus on myself as well more than I had been.

The thing is, as I was swiping through Tinder. She wasn't the only one with "dead eyes" in her pictures. There were numerous women with these emotionless gazes. What would you equate to this? Previous abuse? My ex had no father figure growing up. Her Dad had left her and her biological Mom at a very early age.

I also know it's just Tinder and there's mainly just leftover women on there. I did schedule a date with a woman from there for Saturday. My expectations are just about zero for it, but I'm going to go into it relaxed and confident. I looked through her pictures, however, and her eyes aren't "dead". They appear to be more lively.

I'm not going to rely on just online apps since real life is always king, but is this a silly litmus test in the future to run? I don't think I'm ever going to meet up with a woman that has these emotionless eyes ever again. Of course it's just one red flag (imo), but it's something I'm taking into account now.

Thoughts?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Prescription meds. They are designed to remove all feeling. They cost a penny to make and sell for $30 per pill (which is why they force the Obamacare mandate).

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only people who've glared into the beast's eyes can convey how it really is.

Have you noticed a person thinking about something and his/her eyes seem to look into the distance, slightly stony.

Multiply that by a hundred and add in a scowl while they look into your eyes.

Those are the crazy eyes.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, look at their smiles in candid photos. You can tell a lot about a person from their smile and body language.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having been through a 2 year stint with a BPD, I know dead eyes all to well. Once you experience it once, you can see it a mile away.

Example
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=152481378

This bish messaged me on POF and gave me her number quick. She was fukn nuts, controlling to the max, texting me at 7am within a couple days of giving me her number. I asked her to smash, she said not now, I went and stayed NC. BPD fooled me once, never again.

Last edited:

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex has had dead eyes since the moment we broke up. She lost all of her feminine energy and although she has travelled loads of places lately and works constantly with different people, her eyes are just...it's not even funny, you know. These people, out of sth, they are kinda dead inside, they cannot enjoy anything. No matter where she travels and goes and who she is with, she seems unable to feel real joy. And I think it will go on for a while. I would suggest, stay away from such people, really. Inability to feel joy means she won't give you much either.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Having been through a 2 year stint with a BPD, I know dead eyes all to well. Once you experience it once, you can see it a mile away.

Example
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=152481378

This bish messaged me on POF and gave me her number quick. She was fukn nuts, controlling to the max, texting me at 7am within a couple days of giving me her number. I asked her to smash, she said not now, I went and stayed NC. BPD fooled me once, never again.

Yes, it's the old what's wrong with you look with an ever so slight smile or smirk produced for the pic. Other than that, her face is blank and without a glimmer of happiness…
Pity the man that takes action from seeing that type of pic on a dating site.
Normal women at least try to look fun and happy…

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My "BPD" had the most beautiful eyes I ever saw.

To this day, other than observing some interesting things where she seemed to revert to her adolescent self, I never once blamed BPD or played the victim.

No, she wasn't crazy. She just lost attraction for me at some point. Attraction is everything.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, look at their smiles in candid photos. You can tell a lot about a person from their smile and body language.
And check out the oh so jolly smiles to no-one and everyone on Facebook. It's just kind of weird... this garish laughter into the void. A smile, and a subtle one, is meant for a person. Leonardo Da Vinci taught us that.