Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women will forgive sleeping about -

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...n-forgive-affair-Not-man-gave-heart-body.html

I've said this time and time again, a woman will forgive a man sleeping around, but she wont forgive a man who gets emotionally invested in another woman and sleeps with her.

Men and woman are different when it comes to cheating.

Not a bad article on the subject and possibly the only one I've come across from a female point of view that exposes this - Usually woman stay quiet about this issue.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn this upside down for a minute -
I am wondering about the self opinion of women who have 'emotional affairs ' with men other than their husbands. Do they therefore regard ( and condemn) those as more serious forms of cheating than if they merely had a FB type relationship with the guy or occasionally engaged in a ONS.

Perhaps, in true feminine style, they have rationalized a way to ensure that the rules do not apply to them with equal vigor.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are concerned about his girl fukking other guys. We are evolutionarily programmed to despise raising another man's kid.

Girls are concerned about guys getting emotionally attached to other girls. They are similarly programmed to despise players that may leave them holding the bag. (i.e. raise the kid on her own).

Guy invests a few minutes, but the girl invests nine months, and at least five years of commitment (to the kid).

Nature has a way to slowly weed out the girls that love to get filled with *** by every swinging **** she sees, and the guys that dig her type. Their offspring usually don't fare to well against those that have two parents (at least in the evolutionary wild) and soon those with the two aforementioned dispositions are outnumbered in the gene pool.

Meanwhile, back in the future.

If she goes out with some guys, and says it's OK because "nothing happened," (meaning nothing physical) then it's cool for him to go out with some girls (if he's got enough game and money) so long as "nothing happened," meaning it was ONLY physical.

Problem is guys are worried a friendship will develop into sex, and girls are worried that sex will develop into friendship.

Guys that want to keep a girl loyal should be a good friend. Girls that want to keep a guy loyal should be a good fukk.

No frigid fatties nor whiny AFC pu$$ies looking for a replacement mommy and the world is a happy place.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Guys are concerned about his girl fukking other guys. We are evolutionarily programmed to despise raising another man's kid.

Girls are concerned about guys getting emotionally attached to other girls. They are similarly programmed to despise players that may leave them holding the bag. (i.e. raise the kid on her own).

Guy invests a few minutes, but the girl invests nine months, and at least five years of commitment (to the kid).

Nature has a way to slowly weed out the girls that love to get filled with *** by every swinging **** she sees, and the guys that dig her type. Their offspring usually don't fare to well against those that have two parents (at least in the evolutionary wild) and soon those with the two aforementioned dispositions are outnumbered in the gene pool.

Meanwhile, back in the future.

If she goes out with some guys, and says it's OK because "nothing happened," (meaning nothing physical) then it's cool for him to go out with some girls (if he's got enough game and money) so long as "nothing happened," meaning it was ONLY physical.

Problem is guys are worried a friendship will develop into sex, and girls are worried that sex will develop into friendship.

Guys that want to keep a girl loyal should be a good friend. Girls that want to keep a guy loyal should be a good fukk.

No frigid fatties nor whiny AFC pu$$ies looking for a replacement mommy and the world is a happy place.
Great perspective and a great post:up:

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so question. Guys that want to keep a girl loyal should be a good friend? aren't we supposed to stay dominant and not there friends?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For whatever its worth, I have heard a few girls say they wanted a boyfriend who they could count on like their girlfriends. I told these girls that I didnt buy it, but maybe there is some truth to it.