Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who don't say "Thank you"

tihash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is up with women who don't say thank you? I have run into many women, as young as their early 20's and as old as mid-30's, who do not say "thank you" when you buy them a drink (whether coffee or alcohol) while on a date, or even if you buy them dinner (I do this only if we have been dating for a little while).

I don't get it. If a stranger does anything for me, even holding a door as I am walking into a store behind them, I say "Thank you." I couldn't imagine girls buying me stuff and not saying thank you.

I have this as a litmus test for who is unworthy of a serious LTR, but quite honestly, it is running over 50% of people never say "thank you" when they should. It is sickening.

PS-- this is not to say no one has manners. Many girls do. But at least half don't.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop buying them drinks and buying them dinners. First problem solved.

Second problem: Why they don't actually say "Thank you"...

Simply because most women don't feel the need to THANK YOU for it, they feel entitled to whatever it is that you are buying for them... so why thank you at all? In their minds, they deserved it and that you should thank THEM for giving YOU the opportunity to date them.

Hey, if you can use this as a litmus test for a potential relationship, more power to you, because I've seen it work myself as well. Just make sure it doesn't include a 50 dollar bill for dinner which involves her not even being appreciative for it.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Stop buying them drinks and buying them dinners. First problem solved.

Second problem: Why they don't actually say "Thank you"...

Simply because most women don't feel the need to THANK YOU for it, they feel entitled to whatever it is that you are buying for them... so why thank you at all? In their minds, they deserved it and that you should thank THEM for giving YOU the opportunity to date them.

Hey, if you can use this as a litmus test for a potential relationship, more power to you, because I've seen it work myself as well. Just make sure it doesn't include a 50 dollar bill for dinner which involves her not even being appreciative for it.
Kailex said it ^^
One of the first requirements for qualification is a generous and giving heart in a woman. Saying "thank you " is giving and displaying GRATITUDE to you .
Expressing gratitude is one of the early tests that a woman should pass before you invest in another date with her..

I have several first date 'tests' like this.

Showing up on time, allowing me to lead, not demanding ANYTHING and expressing appreciation and saying thanks at the end of the night are the BARE MINUMUM.
Women have ZERO entitlement to your time, energy or resources in spite of what their current beliefs are telling them.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I rarely have this problem. I think my filters naturally filter out the types who are ungrateful takers very quickly.

You can figure this out within the first 5 minutes of conversation: if you're doing all the work in the conversation, you can guarantee that you'll be doing all the work in the relationship as well.

Women who can't contribute at least 50% to the interaction are out, immediately.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are def. some chics who don't say thank you. They just have no manners IMO. Even the model chic in my class says thank you, and I only handed her the attendance sheet being passed around.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Women who can't contribute at least 50% to the interaction are out, immediately.

Bulls-eye.

+1

The great thing about this "test" is that it requires no money, and very little time.

Nice easy, simple way to keep this in mind. Thanks.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Hash,
Next time.....Hash"Sorry,I didn't catch that?"Rude Babe"I never said anything"Hash"Oh I thought you said thanks".

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My last date (see my what happened to women and manners thread) did not say thank you, but her table manners were like a pig anyways.

If they are not saying thank you because of the entitlement mentality, then they are not worth my effort, plain and simple! Some of the lack of gratitude stems from horrible home training, raising, rearing or whatever you like to call it. Mix entitlement in with horrible upbringing and you have yourself a future disaster in the making.

I was raised properly and I ALWAYS show gratitude! Like today, I went to eat with my father and his new wife and of course he paid. When I finished, I told him thank you for grabbing the bill. WHY? Because I had proper upbringing and was taught to say it.

Like may others have said, Kailex and good ole Jophill specifically, if they cannot show gratitude then game over for them!!!

Miles28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with the views expressed. Women who don't say thank you are pure scum. It's just mind boggling to me that women can act this way. My God, how much power have we given them?!! Time to take it back. Can't believe there are so many thoroughly heinous women out there that just lack the most basic courtesy. Hope their parents are proud of them.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miles28 said:
Couldn't agree more with the views expressed. Women who don't say thank you are pure scum. It's just mind boggling to me that women can act this way. My God, how much power have we given them?!! Time to take it back. Can't believe there are so many thoroughly heinous women out there that just lack the most basic courtesy. Hope their parents are proud of them.
Parents indeed.....ultimately we all live from what we learn at home.

Schwank

Don Juan
Reaction score
tihash said:
What is up with women who don't say thank you? I have run into many women, as young as their early 20's and as old as mid-30's, who do not say "thank you" when you buy them a drink (whether coffee or alcohol) while on a date, or even if you buy them dinner (I do this only if we have been dating for a little while).

I don't get it. If a stranger does anything for me, even holding a door as I am walking into a store behind them, I say "Thank you." I couldn't imagine girls buying me stuff and not saying thank you.

I have this as a litmus test for who is unworthy of a serious LTR, but quite honestly, it is running over 50% of people never say "thank you" when they should. It is sickening.

PS-- this is not to say no one has manners. Many girls do. But at least half don't.
MODS -- AGE: 26.

I know what you mean. I've come across so many discourteous women it's sickening. What you mentioned in your post is deserving of gratitude. It doesn't take much to mouth two words: "Thank" and "you". Sadly, elementary manners seem to be going further on the decline as time moves forward. Women's Rights movements and the like have empowered women and indirectly assisted them develop a condescending ego. Blah! Sometimes I wish I could get a time machine and head back to the 1950s, when masculine and feminine roles were explicitly defined and abided by both genders. No, I'm not sexist; I'm just a young man trapped in my grandfather's mindset, at least for some things...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this reminds me of my old oneitis.

she wasn't mean t all, she's actually quite nice. But, she had been told how hot she was and treated differently her whole life, when you were with her, it was like, she did not have to bring anything to the interaction. you had to entertain her. her being there in your presence was supposed to be enough.

it's not even about the thank you this is much deeper than that. they think that you should be thanking them for even acknowledging you are there.

my god i could only image the look on her face if someone suggested that she actually pay for something, anything.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
my god i could only image the look on her face if someone suggested that she actually pay for something, anything. The look they give is priceless kind of cofussed and sad at the same time.This is when they realise that your not going to be a suger daddy.;) I have met so many women without basic mannars it sickens me.Two actually asked why i told them thank you when they got me or bought me something.I said thats called haveing manners and guess what?They started saying thank you back to me and also paying their share.This is why i dont date women who dont work period!!!!!!!

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I have a friend who is pretty much an HB-9 but since we are work acquaintances, I pretty much have kept her at bay. Still, I observe her and relate to her as a microcosm of the superficial female world.

Last night, there was a gathering of some co-workers to watch fireworks and drinks and I asked a few of them about this, and I kid you not, she said this in front of everyone:

"Should a queen ever have to thank her court jester for the entertainment?"

A few of us collectively groaned, but yet, this seems to be the overwhelming mentality of most women nowadays. Courtesy is giving way to the "queen-jester" paradigm.

Usually, though, these are the women that end up asking why they can't ever meet Mr Right or a nice guy, or in the long run, end up with a Beta that will forever see her as a beauty that'll eventually cease to be.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:
Well yes, I believe our Queen would if we had a jester :up:

I'd just like to point out OP, it's not women, it's people in general. Some people are polite, some people aren't. All you can do is set a good example to others around you.

This will probably deleted as I'm not a mature man, and never will be.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This will probably deleted as I'm not a mature man, and never will be.
Well, at least you've got your age on your profile.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
I'd just like to point out OP, it's not women, it's people in general. Some people are polite, some people aren't. All you can do is set a good example to others around you.
:up: There are some HB9+ who do have manners. And when they don't, they probably just don't have enough respect for you or don't think you deserve any. Like a fool, you take her out to dinner anyway and complain about it later. :cuss:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
this reminds me of my old oneitis.

she wasn't mean t all, she's actually quite nice. But, she had been told how hot she was and treated differently her whole life, when you were with her, it was like, she did not have to bring anything to the interaction. you had to entertain her. her being there in your presence was supposed to be enough.

it's not even about the thank you this is much deeper than that. they think that you should be thanking them for even acknowledging you are there.

my god i could only image the look on her face if someone suggested that she actually pay for something, anything.
I don't have a problem with a girl who expects the guy to pay. So far, the girls I have run into who do that, also let the guy plan everything which is more than fair. If I am paying, I call the shots.

My question to you is, is it possible to break her frame? In other words, she is used to other guys serving her, but I wonder if she found a guy she liked, who was super high value and he didn't fall for her, would she come out of her shell to *win him*? I think the answer is a resounding yes.

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them like the hoes they r.

AT the end of the date...ask them point blank for a BJ.

IF they act shocked, tell them what you thought of their behavior ad why you think they are hoes.

Don't worry about offending them at that point...it doesn't matter.

Kick them out of the car....no ride back...get a cab.

Treat these biotches like the Hoes they are...

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kailex said:

My reply would have been something like this, " Perhaps she should. I am sure that her King is also generous and kind to his concubines. Gratitude demonstrates fine character."

Last edited: