Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women love new strange random men!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
they are hard wired this way and so if you are trying too keep a long term relationship together you need too always be a strange random guy. never be repetitive never be stable never be comfortable always be involved jin some sort or dramatic quest that takes up part of your time..

dress different at times.. act different talk different.. all that odd crazy stuff we hate in a woman...lol women love it in a man!!!! women love too be confused and guessing and wondering about stuff.. make sure you feed that part of them especially if they are between 18 and 35...:woo:

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks! Good advice.

I agree we all gotta keep switching it up, and never become predictable!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, in all fairness, I love new strange random women. So I imagine any of my potential girlfriends will be facing the same dilemma.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
they are hard wired this way and so if you are trying too keep a long term relationship together you need too always be a strange random guy. never be repetitive never be stable never be comfortable always be involved jin some sort or dramatic quest that takes up part of your time..

dress different at times.. act different talk different.. all that odd crazy stuff we hate in a woman...lol women love it in a man!!!! women love too be confused and guessing and wondering about stuff.. make sure you feed that part of them especially if they are between 18 and 35...:woo:
AMEN!

Always change and be interesting in a new way, do something totally different with her once a month - leave the city anything. also have lots of other friends different friends to give her stimulation.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
AMEN!

Always change and be interesting in a new way, do something totally different with her once a month - leave the city anything. also have lots of other friends different friends to give her stimulation.
YES CAUSE YOUNG FEMALES CARNALY SEEK NEW mates... so to keep her seeing you are a "new mate" she has to feel excited.. but this is not a perfect solution but it will improve you chances of keeping her on as a F buddy after the emotional passion is dead..

its hard though cause as we age idf we are in a stable relationship as men we want to relax and just enjoy peace and harmony but women call that boring cause they are giving up being a ho to be with you so they expect you to fill that void created by them now going out and Fing new guys every week..

SoSuaveDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it sucks but i would have to agree. this is why i don't believe in LTR's anymore. There are exceptions, but 95% of women forever chase the "honeymoon phase" full of infatuation and dopamine.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say: always be changing for good... Upgrading.
Im pretty sure it has been working for me.
Ive been told stuff like: "I like your new enthusiasm" or "Hey I didnt knew you surf".

Of course, I didnt invent this. Its in the bibble!
If a Man is in constant evolution, good changes will come, they will attract more and more women, the Man will be a better Man, he will be trully happy... Its my understanding of the real Don Juan.

tomato

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuaveDude said:
it sucks but i would have to agree. this is why i don't believe in LTR's anymore. There are exceptions, but 95% of women forever chase the "honeymoon phase" full of infatuation and dopamine.
is this true? Could you give me any examples - what have your LTR's been like - I've come to realise the exact same thing with my ex - she went out with the guy before me for 2 years - sounded like a honeymoon chase aswell

THIS IS EPIC guys - the whole of society tells us its guys that are promiscuous but actually the girls are just as - if not worse!

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuaveDude said:
exactly and constant change gets tiring for males especially as we age we prefer peace consistency and comfort.. the honey moon phase is the only part of relationships that most females these day are equipped to handle.. once it passes they suddenly loos attraction 99% of the time...

I realize that nature just wants us to get together long enough to F and maybe have kids as quick as possible.. thats why the beginning always seems tok be sooooo exciting

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tomato said:
is this true? Could you give me any examples - what have your LTR's been like - I've come to realise the exact same thing with my ex - she went out with the guy before me for 2 years - sounded like a honeymoon chase aswell

THIS IS EPIC guys - the whole of society tells us its guys that are promiscuous but actually the girls are just as - if not worse!
most of what society and the govt tell you is lies designed to keep you working hard to increase the GDP which is what we do any time we put in effort to get women. the biggest lie is when they say its 3 females to 1 male...lol false...

Fact is for every 1 females out and willing to F there are at least 25 guys out and trying to F her.. which is why men have no power now

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this were true there would be no LTRs in this world. Of course women like the chase and the honeymoon stage...but who doesn't? There are certain traits in a man that a woman will find attractive no matter how comfortable she is with him. The time it gets to be a problem is when the man changes from the person she fell in love with to the person that is complacent and needy.

Keep your mystery. Keep yourself in shape. Have other things to do. Have other girl friends. Start a mutiny in any forum you choose. Do something that she has to figure out about you and she will have enough to keep her occupied so that she won't notice that new cute guy who she works with that just got hired out of college and is a football star.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SoSuave666 said:
If this were true there would be no LTRs in this world.
you dont understand... yes there are LTRs and marriages but the divorce rate is 80% after 4 years and the infidelity rate is 99.9%.... modern women are empowered and free and a big part of that is them Fing who they want when they want and they do..

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
you dont understand... yes there are LTRs and marriages but the divorce rate is 80% after 4 years and the infidelity rate is 99.9%.... modern women are empowered and free and a big part of that is them Fing who they want when they want and they do..
Last I checked, infidelity rate was 300%. But my calculations could be off by a percent or two.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always takes two to tango.

Of course women love strange new men. In their imagination, a new guy could be anybody, could open up all sorts of possibilities. A new guy who gives romantic attention also gives validation that they are sexually desirable. This isn't all bad news. For those of you out there looking to snag some new woman, this works to your advantage.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the sex if mind-blowing every fking time, she won't need to seek other mates.

Do agree with you on keeping things fresh and spontaneous.
This...

Also do things that get them out of their comfort zone....