Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women laugh at and ridicule inexperienced man to his face

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Came across this video recently and this is exactly what I’m afraid of happening to me and I can’t help but assuming it will. This is a clip from a social experiment video and the second one is the full video. In this video, the women were blindfolded and kissed each man to rate who was the best and worst kisser. But they asked the guys some questions to start off and one of the questions was what’s the longest relationship you’ve been in. The inexperienced guy gave an honest answer and by the title, you can all guess how that went. They were then asked to sort the guys from most to least attractive and no surprise, they picked the inexperienced guy as least attractive. The guy in this video was 24 and if he got reactions like this, I’m sure the reactions I would get would be a million times worse considering I’m 30.

I do believe that inexperienced men are at the very bottom of the food chain in the dating marketplace. Not even single moms want inexperienced men because there’s no way he could handle stepdaddy duties if he doesn’t even know how to handle a relationship. In general, most women today don’t want inexperienced men because they see it as too much of a chore and could be risky if his lack of experience makes him get clingy, and they know that a more experienced guy is just a swipe away since they now have more options than ever.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Came across this video recently and this is exactly what I’m afraid of happening to me and I can’t help but assuming it will. This is a clip from a social experiment video and the second one is the full video. In this video, the women were blindfolded and kissed each man to rate who was the best and worst kisser. But they asked the guys some questions to start off and one of the questions was what’s the longest relationship you’ve been in. The inexperienced guy gave an honest answer and by the title, you can all guess how that went. They were then asked to sort the guys from most to least attractive and no surprise, they picked the inexperienced guy as least attractive. The guy in this video was 24 and if he got reactions like this, I’m sure the reactions I would get would be a million times worse considering I’m 30.

I do believe that inexperienced men are at the very bottom of the food chain in the dating marketplace. Not even single moms want inexperienced men because there’s no way he could handle stepdaddy duties if he doesn’t even know how to handle a relationship. In general, most women today don’t want inexperienced men because they see it as too much of a chore and could be risky if his lack of experience makes him get clingy, and they know that a more experienced guy is just a swipe away since they now have more options than ever.

That they're all dressed and speak like boys in junior high depletes their prospects for being liked AND respected not just by women, but by the world at large. Yeah, I realize the girls in this video aren't especially sophisticated themselves

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Honestly? Who cares.

Most women wouldn't do this if they were on a date with you, and the only way to get experience is by going on dates and talking with women.

This fear of doing anything uncomfortable or fear of failure so many men have is what is holding them back because they don't understand that the only way you can ever succeed with women or anything else in life s by failing first.

So trying to avoid failure is not helping them, it's actually preventing them from ever being able to have any success.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's interested in him and is busting his balls its clear as day

I had a sassy / b1tchy chick like this last weekend she ended up sucking my d1ck in a club toilet

And I took her home and fvcked her senseless

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bunch of emotional beings that are often irrational and you care what they think? That's where you go wrong.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you can see the pure cruelty of the female species on full display:

If we reversed the gender, in that the men are asked to rate a female virgin, would they deem her "THE WORST IN BED" or "SHE'S THE WORST" verbally, straight to her face like in the video? No, I don't think so. But somehow it's a socially acceptable thing for a woman to insult a man just because he's inexperienced in terms of sex and relationships.

This is sick and fvcked up, if you ask me.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won’t be able to make it through such a pathetic video, just another display of female ownership of the sexual market, which might have never been a thing until the early 90’s, I believe. More bullish-t about “what women want,” “what women don’t want,” and humiliation of men by women.

“Heehee, I want a man who stuck his penis in 100 vaginas before mine. Heehee, sex is a high skill act. It takes strength, endurance, and precision similar to figure skating. So he better come correct, heehee. I want a man with experience in relationships (playing house). I want a man with an edge. I want a man who puts me in my place. Oh wait, I’m a strong woman; I don’t want that. I want a man who’s funny.”

Bla bla f-cking bla! As an infamous blogger once wrote, trying to keep up with the ever changing whims of women can make men unhinged lunatics, and this has happened, as I’ve been writing about as of late. It is funny and pathetic. Men on the run, men jumping through hoops, men maxxing, men doing whatever the hell women want. Freaking lulz.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another stupid clickbait video that doesn't provide any valuable insight. Instead, its aim seems to be to make insecure men even more insecure.

In reality, public humiliation for striking up conversations with women is actually quite rare. If it occurs frequently wherever you are, you are in a toxic environment.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think the rate of male wizards is probably becoming more common
For those that don't know the meaning of "wizard":

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Heehee, I want a man who stuck his penis in 100 vaginas before mine. Heehee, sex is a high skill act. It takes strength, endurance, and precision similar to figure skating. So he better come correct, heehee. I want a man with experience in relationships (playing house). I want a man with an edge. I want a man who puts me in my place. Oh wait, I’m a strong woman; I don’t want that. I want a man who’s funny.”
What if he exchanged capital for the service? :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a man that was proud to be a virgin for his entire bachelorhood:

TEMP.jpg

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I made this the day before I left for an Aaron Clarey style recon mission to see other parts of the country (I’m gonna post a thread in a different category about what I learned from it) and didn’t have time to keep up with this thread. I still stand by what I said in that first post, I do believe that I’m at the bottom of the food chain in the dating marketplace because of my inexperience. This is really holding me back and I can’t even bring myself to try and date because I feel like all that’s in store for me is guaranteed rejection every single time due to my lack of experience.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
"I do believe that I’m at the bottom of the food chain in the dating marketplace because of my inexperience"
You've also been blessed with the gift of being human, and thus not biologically imprisoned in one section of "The Food Chain". If there are specific areas of your life you'd like to work on, write them out on either paper or on screen, then list a few very practical things you can do service of meeting these goals, each and every day

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You've also been blessed with the gift of being human, and thus not biologically imprisoned in one section of "The Food Chain". If there are specific areas of your life you'd like to work on, write them out on either paper or on screen, then list a few very practical things you can do service of meeting these goals, each and every day
I mean I could do that here on this thread but doing those things doesn’t make me more experienced with women. I could still get rejected for inexperience despite accomplishing all of those things.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a genuine interaction with somebody, the goal of that interaction is something of an interpersonal nature.

When you have an interaction on a video, the goal is for that interaction to garner interaction, through likes, dislikes, views, shares, reposts, etc..

The fact that you don't know that this was very likely a predetermined outcome steered into by the director or people directing the video is a bit laughable and naive to be honest, I've written scripts to YouTube videos like this before, like look there is a job posting right here for one

Screenshot_20240414_201811.jpg

You guys are not interfacing with reality here, it's a bit sad you don't know it, even if this was a genuine interaction, it's not, it's edited, they could of pulled 20 different groups of people in and just highlighted this one messed up one alone among a bunch of benign interactions, again, for views.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have a genuine interaction with somebody, the goal of that interaction is something of an interpersonal nature.

When you have an interaction on a video, the goal is for that interaction to garner interaction, through likes, dislikes, views, shares, reposts, etc..

The fact that you don't know that this was very likely a predetermined outcome steered into by the director or people directing the video is a bit laughable and naive to be honest, I've written scripts to YouTube videos like this before, like look there is a job posting right here for one

View attachment 12463

You guys are not interfacing with reality here, it's a bit sad you don't know it, even if this was a genuine interaction, it's not, it's edited, they could of pulled 20 different groups of people in and just highlighted this one messed up one alone among a bunch of benign interactions, again, for views.
I mean I shared this as an example to how most women feel about inexperienced men. Yeah it could be modified for more views as you describe, but I still feel that most women look down on inexperienced men.

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
As Steven Wright once said, 'Experience is something you just don't get until after you need it.' I think this quote rings true when it comes to dating and relationships. There are many variables at play, such as approaching women, getting to know them, intimacy, moving in together, and so on. Each step becomes increasingly challenging because few people have the necessary experience to navigate these situations successfully. Marriage can be seen as playing the game on extreme mode due to lack of experience in a sense.

It's like trying to make your first million dollars - it's the hardest one to get. Similarly, in relationships, many people make mistakes and only realize what they should have done differently when they're older. Even the women you're talking to may lack experience, which is why they're still single and not married to a high-caliber partner.

I'm not saying that experience in dating is useless, but I do think it's overrated. The margin for error is huge, and it's easy to make mistakes. So, let's not put too much pressure on ourselves or others to have all the answers.

Maybe when you get into your first relationship your second one will be easier to find and navigate than the first.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the women you're talking to may lack experience
Unlikely since the overwhelming majority of women have basic relationship experience by the time they reach my age group. I’m also not talking to any women and haven’t in over 6 years.
I'm not saying that experience in dating is useless, but I do think it's overrated.
I would agree, but unfortunately women seem to think it is very useful and important.

Maybe when you get into your first relationship your second one will be easier to find and navigate than the first.
I think the chances of me even getting a first relationship are really low at this point. I still feel like the more probable outcome is getting repeatedly rejected due to my lack of experience.

I want to be clear and say that I wouldn’t volunteer this information about myself though. The most concerning thing for me is if a woman was to bring up the topic of past relationships and dating history, but if she did I would probably straight up refuse to discuss that and say that I want to keep the past in the past and I don’t think much good will come from talking about that. Then who knows if she would let it go or keep persisting until you tell her what she wants to know.