Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in the US

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this girl hates feminists and feminism... lol :whistle:

So there you go.. They do exist but I guess they are a rare bread these days.
Believe me, I would not trust that woman for the life of me. She hates feminists, but she doesn't hate her advantages.

No personality quite compares to a well-travelled American. The most memorable American women whom I have come across have seen quite a bit of the world, and has sweet, down-to-earth demeanor and positive outlook to life. And against all odds, smoking hot, too.

When I went over to the US for a holiday a couple of years ago, I can’t say the same for the general female population there. A bit on the stuck-up side, and has this air of entitlement for chivalry.
Eddie Murphy said it best:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I went over to the US for a holiday a couple of years ago, I can’t say the same for the general female population there. A bit on the stuck-up side, and has this air of entitlement for chivalry.
Hey..
That doesn't come as surprise; does it?

Most Americans cannot even point out their own country on a world map... :eek:
So what's to expect from the general US population which is pretty ignorant and illiterate, right?

Heck most have never even been to another country - Not even once in their life.

(Sorry all Us guys here, but I 'm sure you know these embarrassing fact too.)

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, I would not trust that woman for the life of me
Who talked about trusting women per see?

All that been said is that you can find good high value (and conservative= usually not feminists), women with a real brain that can think for itself, if you look the right places for it. OLD is for sure not the place for it which is just full of trash.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No personality quite compares to a well-travelled American. The most memorable American women whom I have come across have seen quite a bit of the world, and has sweet, down-to-earth demeanor and positive outlook to life. And against all odds, smoking hot, too.

Travelling a lot seems to change people in general usually for the better.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, I would not trust that woman for the life of me. She hates feminists, but she doesn't hate her advantages.

Eddie Murphy said it best:

Lmao. This skit is SPOT on. Once foreign women come to the US they get infected with the feminist mental disease very quickly.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Travelling a lot seems to change people in general usually for the better.
Yep. It broadens your mind.
There is a reason why the nobles in the past sent their young kinds of "educational travels" back through the centuries...
The very same reason hasn't changed why it is important to travel the world.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair to American women you were in Vegas which attracts trashy women for "girls vacations."

I'm not disagreeing with you though but there are plenty of quality girls in America. If you have that scarcity mindset that there's no quality women in America then guess what by the law of attraction that's what you will attract into your life and that will be your reality.

The issue with America is that it has more low quality women than anywhere else on earth. If you go outside your house and let's say you saw 10 women..... 3 will be fat, 3 will be trashy, 3 will be hot and maybe 1 you will see and say "wow she looks wife material."

There's just more of the bad in America than anywhere else.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
If you go outside your house and let's say you saw 10 women..... 3 will be fat, 3 will be trashy, 3 will be hot and maybe 1 you will see and say "wow she looks wife material
3 will be hot? Haha. Maybe 1 if you're lucky.

And you forgot the worst part of them... Their attitudes/personalities.... And you can count on at least 5 of the 10 being some radical left annoying nut job... And a few others thinking their a princess or a gangster, or both.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair to American women you were in Vegas which attracts trashy women for "girls vacations."

I'm not disagreeing with you though but there are plenty of quality girls in America. If you have that scarcity mindset that there's no quality women in America then guess what by the law of attraction that's what you will attract into your life and that will be your reality.

The issue with America is that it has more low quality women than anywhere else on earth. If you go outside your house and let's say you saw 10 women..... 3 will be fat, 3 will be trashy, 3 will be hot and maybe 1 you will see and say "wow she looks wife material."

There's just more of the bad in America than anywhere else.
I don't think you realize how bad it is. 4/10 adults are classified as OBESE. 7/10 are OVERWEIGHT or OBESE. It's a war zone out there boys. Prepare to take fire and shrapnel. Armor up.