Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women helping me solidify why I hate women...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
I'm told by one of my buddies in the gym that a girl was asking about me (said I was cute or some sh!t and asked who I was), so I'm like "okay, she's pretty hot. Maybe I'll actually try and see what happens." I talk to her two different nights. Second night (yesterday) I said we should grab drinks and got her number. Texted her after work today and got no response. Started skyping with my friend several hours later and decided to play a little game... Told my friend to text her and see if he gets a response. Within 2 minutes she texts him back asking who it is. L-O-f*cking-L. Apparently he said some dumb sh!t and they ended up having a brief convo. Bout 20 minutes later she actually texts me back. Hit her back asking what she's getting into tonight--no response. For f*cks sake... She had more interest in texting a completely random number than me.

Like 99% sure I'll see her in the gym next week. I can't stand this sh!t.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invite you to live a lifestyle of minimum drama, negativity and bad emotions. To do this focus on the things that matter. What you posted is very common, no need to get upset. Wait a few days, call her up, have a playful 15min chat, make the bar date and move forward. You should also be meeting other women.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like just another attention seeking retard. Just completely ignore her at the gym. If she wants to do something she knows exactly what to do.

I expect her to reply back within 2-3 days with something like "Sorry <some BS excuse like she's been busy waxing her vagina>". Then agrees to the date then ends up flaking it. Try and see.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Korrupt said:
I'm told by one of my buddies in the gym that a girl was asking about me (said I was cute or some sh!t and asked who I was), so I'm like "okay, she's pretty hot. Maybe I'll actually try and see what happens." I talk to her two different nights. Second night (yesterday) I said we should grab drinks and got her number. Texted her after work today and got no response. Started skyping with my friend several hours later and decided to play a little game... Told my friend to text her and see if he gets a response. Within 2 minutes she texts him back asking who it is. L-O-f*cking-L. Apparently he said some dumb sh!t and they ended up having a brief convo. Bout 20 minutes later she actually texts me back. Hit her back asking what she's getting into tonight--no response. For f*cks sake... She had more interest in texting a completely random number than me.

Like 99% sure I'll see her in the gym next week. I can't stand this sh!t.

Leave her alone for a day then try again...if no response, leave her alone for 3 days and try again, if no response, leave her alone for a week and try again...if still no response delete the number...

Being patiently persistent can really pay off, most people are way too quick to delete numbers...I've banged at least 3 or 4 chicks who didn't respond to a first or second message that I persisted with...

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The thing about modern women is they don't respect the chase at all. Only the beta chases women. FACT. What women respond to is a man who shows interest, but doesn't really seem to care what happens (no chasing).

You cannot be "goal oriented" with women. You just have to flirt, enjoy their company and try to sleep with them. It is the woman's job to worry about the relationship or the "connecting" part.

I say this all the time: All modern men need to adopt a more "non-committal" attitude towards women. STOP being in such a rush to make a connection. Just flirt, be a d!ck, have fun and have sex. When you have this attitude you will notice a few things:

1. Women will chase you
2. Women will compete with each other for your attention
3. Women will get mad at you for not giving them enough attention
4. Women will want to f*ck you faster and easier

I flirt with ALL women I find attractive. I don't just focus like a laser on one and obsess over her every move. Such is a waste of time since all women are basically the same.. thus not worth "analyzing" on an individual basis.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe your buddy was lying to you in the first place.

Or maybe she doesn't drink.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
The thing about modern women is they don't respect the chase at all. Only the beta chases women. FACT. What women respond to is a man who shows interest, but doesn't really seem to care what happens (no chasing).

You cannot be "goal oriented" with women. You just have to flirt, enjoy their company and try to sleep with them. It is the woman's job to worry about the relationship or the "connecting" part.

I say this all the time: All modern men need to adopt a more "non-committal" attitude towards women. STOP being in such a rush to make a connection. Just flirt, be a d!ck, have fun and have sex. When you have this attitude you will notice a few things:

1. Women will chase you

I flirt with ALL women I find attractive. I don't just focus like a laser on one and obsess over her every move. Such is a waste of time since all women are basically the same.. thus not worth "analyzing" on an individual basis.
It's hard to get to the "I don't care what happens" frame of mind when you aren't currently "getting any" and your sex drive is through the roof. I had my testosterone tested a while ago and it was at 900. Normal range is like 200-1200 or something. I'm horny. A lot.

Honestly, sh!t like this depresses me. Not because I've never been rejected, but because of how often it happens. All these girls are the same--total scumbag, sociopathic/psychopathic, forever single attention wh0res. On top of that (like I mentioned) my libido is crazy. And I sit here just thinking... "What the f*ck." I know to never analyze the nonsensical actions of women, but why the f*ck would this dumb cvnt even give me her number if she has no interest in even responding to my contact? And for f*cks sake, unless she changes her gym hours I'm going to see her every Tuesday and Thursday. I really don't care because at this point I have no shame, but good way to make it awkward.

BackInTheGame78 said:
Leave her alone for a day then try again...if no response, leave her alone for 3 days and try again, if no response, leave her alone for a week and try again...if still no response delete the number...

Being patiently persistent can really pay off, most people are way too quick to delete numbers...I've banged at least 3 or 4 chicks who didn't respond to a first or second message that I persisted with...
Tried again this morning. Nothing. Doubt I'll hit her up again. Pointless.

SKOL Vikings

Reaction score
Poon King said:

1. Women will chase you

This seems to make A LOT of sense. Thanks dude.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SKOL Vikings said:
This seems to make A LOT of sense. Thanks dude.
You'll find that PK's posts are not only sensible, but entirely geared toward helping "men."

I know there are some who have issues with him, but he contributes a lot of valuable information. Even if I already know the answer I like reading his posts.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
It's hard to get to the "I don't care what happens" frame of mind when you aren't currently "getting any" and your sex drive is through the roof. I had my testosterone tested a while ago and it was at 900. Normal range is like 200-1200 or something. I'm horny. A lot.

Honestly, sh!t like this depresses me. Not because I've never been rejected, but because of how often it happens. All these girls are the same--total scumbag, sociopathic/psychopathic, forever single attention wh0res. On top of that (like I mentioned) my libido is crazy. And I sit here just thinking... "What the f*ck." I know to never analyze the nonsensical actions of women, but why the f*ck would this dumb cvnt even give me her number if she has no interest in even responding to my contact? And for f*cks sake, unless she changes her gym hours I'm going to see her every Tuesday and Thursday. I really don't care because at this point I have no shame, but good way to make it awkward.
I hear ya bro. Wanting to pound a particular woman badly and not being able to can make you insane. Had a similar experience in college when this one particular girl gave me wood you could swing from. She was the sexiest creature I ever met. Huge tease too and would do everything physical but sex. I almost went insane. Eventually exploded on her (anger not c*m) and the relationship ended.

The lesson learned is to lose that laser focus and avoid putting any ONE woman on a pedestal. Getting some is not difficult at all if you flirt with ALL women you find attractive and you get out a lot. Little game is needed because women who are interested usually identify themselves by flirting back and being comfortable with touch.

Basically: If you can act like a "creep" and get away with it.. then she is usually DTF. Also, if you want fast lays you MUST make your sexual interest very clear very early. Otherwise you end up in beta, hoop-jumping, orbiter, provider faggot territory.

Women are good at identifying thirst in men and they get a sick pleasure out of making you wait, wait, wait.. if they sense any beta desperation. They also (often wrongfully) assume that your thirst is because you don't "get any" often enough instead of just being VERY attracted to THEM in particular. Most women don't understand the male sex drive. They also know that sex is their main playing card and if they are dealing with an EXTRA thirsty man.. then they have power in holding off because they can exploit his thirst for their own benefit. Which is why you must neutralize this power by having other options at all times. Therefore, the women chase you.

The only way to consistently get women to chase you (outside of fame and money) is to give them other women to compete with. :yes:

Lose the laser focus. You'll be better off.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I hear ya bro. Wanting to pound a particular woman badly and not being able to can make you insane. Had a similar experience in college when this one particular girl gave me wood you could swing from. She was the sexiest creature I ever met. Huge tease too and would do everything physical but sex. I almost went insane. Eventually exploded on her (anger not c*m) and the relationship ended.

The lesson learned is to lose that laser focus and avoid putting any ONE woman on a pedestal. Getting some is not difficult at all if you flirt with ALL women you find attractive and you get out a lot. Little game is needed because women who are interested usually identify themselves by flirting back and being comfortable with touch.

Basically: If you can act like a "creep" and get away with it.. then she is usually DTF. Also, if you want fast lays you MUST make your sexual interest very clear very early. Otherwise you end up in beta, hoop-jumping, orbiter, provider faggot territory.

Women are good at identifying thirst in men and they get a sick pleasure out of making you wait, wait, wait.. if they sense any beta desperation. They also (often wrongfully) assume that your thirst is because you don't "get any" often enough instead of just being VERY attracted to THEM in particular. Most women don't understand the male sex drive. They also know that sex is their main playing card and if they are dealing with an EXTRA thirsty man.. then they have power in holding off because they can exploit his thirst for their own benefit. Which is why you must neutralize this power by having other options at all times. Therefore, the women chase you.

The only way to consistently get women to chase you (outside of fame and money) is to give them other women to compete with. :yes:

See... I wish I could focus on something else completely that has nothing to do with women, but I can't. I've thought about this, and as pathetic as it sounds, literally everything I do is just to attract women. My exhausting weight lifting, taking propecia, getting a college degree, which leads to a good job, which leads to money, which leads to a nice place & car & other materialistic bullsh!t, and of course, trying to make myself a better me... All for being more attractive to women. The problem is that all my happiness is based on women and sex, while most women don't give two flying f*cks about sex.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Korrupt said:
See... I wish I could focus on something else completely that has nothing to do with women, but I can't. I've thought about this, and as pathetic as it sounds, literally everything I do is just to attract women. My exhausting weight lifting, taking propecia, getting a college degree, which leads to a good job, which leads to money, which leads to a nice place & car & other materialistic bullsh!t, and of course, trying to make myself a better me... All for being more attractive to women. The problem is that all my happiness is based on women and sex, while most women don't give two flying f*cks about sex.
I had the same problem back then what I had to is find a "meaningful distraction." Sports, hobby, reading, classes...SOMETHING. There has to be something else out there.

As far as these b*tches/women are concerned, I don't know where you're finding these dingbats :crazy:
Maybe you should try another spot/source of women. You need other sources other than the usual bar, club, gym, etc...

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I had the same problem back then what I had to is find a "meaningful distraction." Sports, hobby, reading, classes...SOMETHING. There has to be something else out there.

As far as these b*tches/women are concerned, I don't know where you're finding these dingbats :crazy:
Maybe you should try another spot/source of women. You need other sources other than the usual bar, club, gym, etc...
Not much of a social circle unfortunately. I've had a lot of luck on POF/OKC/Tinder, but they've gone, and are still going, downhill. Choices suck and the good choices are scumbags. What I'd like to do is move, but I don't have the money or the opportunity. I just f*cking hate Maryland. Are the girls are princesses and all the guys are douchebags, rednecks, illegals, criminals, or racists. And Jesus... 25 y/o next week. Time flies when everything is meaningless.

SKOL Vikings

Reaction score
G_Govan said:
You'll find that PK's posts are not only sensible, but entirely geared toward helping "men."

I know there are some who have issues with him, but he contributes a lot of valuable information. Even if I already know the answer I like reading his posts.
Yeah, Poon King's post instantly clicked with me. The problem with chasing is you put the girl on a pedestal/make her more valuable than yourself and women don't like that. When you do that, it annoys them, it doesn't draw them to you.

That's what I always did in the past--but it was never intentional--I just didn't know any better. I simply liked a girl and was trying to get her interested in me. Now that I know this, I feel like my success with women will change. I'm not expecting it to happen overnight, but I really do feel like I'll start to get some girls interested in me. I just have to start talking with/flirting with more girls throughout my day.

I'm gonna sleep well tonight--I really feel like I've discovered something that's going to eventually lead to my luck with women finally changing. :)

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I think guys like me who live in NYC and have all and I mean ALL THE OPTIONS as far as distractions, night life and women....WE'RE SPOILED.... I can't see myself living in any other metro area.... You might need to go somewhere else, you're limiting yourself.

But, YOU NEED A SOCIAL CIRCLE... This is key. You can't be a loner, especially with the lack of female resources in your situation. It could eat away at you and people start sensing that desperation or "he's up to something vibe" Trust me, you don't want that... If you're into sports, join a rec team... Volunteer, classes in something you want to learn, join a cause, etc. I know your options are limited so until you can get out of there then try to do the best with what you have.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Chicago and the city has a huge social life, not as much as NY or LA but a close third probably. Got tired of Tinder and POF and females not looking like their pics. Went to Starbucks one afternoon in my neighborhood to get a refresher, mind you i'm not a starbucks yuppie kind of guy. Went again cause they have this item I am addicted to right now. And Kept going and I notice all the women going in and out of there, and the cute women studying using their laptop. Got major eye contact from this spoiled sounding chick, just hearing her talk like a princess made me cringe. I wanted to randomly talk to her, but I got in to my thoughts and decided not to. I figured from the conversations she was having in there she was spoiled and stuck up, and I wouldn't want to give her what she wants right away lol. Im going to keep the mysterious air for awhile, then make moves on whatever I find attractive, right now I can tell I am the new face in there, so I have so angles I can play up

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Awesome post man. Listen to this guy! To sum up his post, talk to other girls at all times!

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One and done, lose the number, ignore her at the gym. And in the future don't hit on broads you have to see regularly.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the others have already covered this very well

but this is pretty basic game play , from a girl who believes she has the world at her feet because guys so desperate to validate themselves to her give it too her on a plate

a hot chick from my gym snapchat me out of the blue on saturday ....i replied and she went ghost

is my world collapsing around my ears because of this !?! ......nope i don't really give a flying fvck to be honest

perhaps she wanted me to chase her , perhaps she was just looking for some attention but either way i don't play anymore because i don't care

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses and wisdom. No matter where I am in life, wisdom is always helpful.

Now I just have to scold my "buddies" for setting me up with a complete AW :box: