Women get fat because..

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women get fat so they don't have to deal with rejection, or competition and its the easy way out.

After taking care of everyone else, they are always putting themselves last on the list, and often have very little left to give. There are many women who aren't living—they are just existing. This is a form of self-abuse. Women often wear their exhaustion as a badge of honor. The more you do for your loved ones, the more acceptable it becomes to "let yourself go." Women believe it's okay to become a "sacrificial lamb" within their own families
its frustrating and drives me crazy to keep learning about how insecure and lacking in strength women are...I'm not talking about getting up and getting a job to support the kids or yourself. I'm talking about strength in character, having self respect and respect for others you care about and evolving into a better person. Its like what ever hand in life women get dealt they will stick with it..no matter how bad it is. Kinda like women who are abused and stay with the abuser.

HOW PATHETIC, the older I get the more contempt I develop for the female species.

(generalization which holds true for the majority) and yes there are men with the same losing attitude and fear of life as well ala AFC.

WOMEN WHO LET THEMSELVES GO

Reaction score
Women get fat because they can and men accept them in this condition! The propensity to get fat is genetic - also women have a higher fat content than men.

LMS's first rule on women - "They only get bigger!"

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Drum&Bass said:
Its like what ever hand in life women get dealt they will stick with it..no matter how bad it is.
Agree...it's very, VERY hard to find a woman who thinks for herself.

And since society in general is in a crummy state right now, so are most women, unfortunately.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm more inclined to question those who visit oprah websites.
Why ???
The propensity to get fat is genetic
No its not...It is laziness, poor eating and a lack of self respect.

Anyone can get fat..but some people do and some people don't...if you were to look at the lives of people who are in shape vs. people who are not you will find that your statement is FALSE.

save for a few exceptions*

Reaction score
It is genetic to a point -- if 20 people ate the same food for a year you will have varying degrees of weight (if no one exercises) 20 or 30 pound difference.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
LMS's first rule on women - "They only get bigger!"
I could ALMOST accept this sad reality IF they got smarter to compensate !

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
It is genetic to a point -- if 20 people ate the same food for a year you will have varying degrees of weight (if no one exercises) 20 or 30 pound difference.
Genetic plays only a minor role, Anyways, if your Momma was fat and your sisters are fat then you just gotta work double, ladies, Sad but true - no use crying about it, That is the hand that you have been dealt.

"The only way that a person can gain unwanted weight is by eating excessive amounts of weight producing foods and having a lifestyle which supports weight gain.."
Dr. jo-Phil

Last edited:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women (and people) get fat because...

1) a persons metabolism slows as they age
2) you lose muscle mass as you get older and muscle mass is the key driver to your metabolism
3) eating too many calories

add those three things up and over time you will end up fat.

the primary reason that women get fatter than men over the long run is mostly that they never lift weights. as a result their metabolism slows down, they lose muscle slowing it even more and then they also over eat - which equates to storing a ton of fat over time.

there are a lot of women who are much fatter than they look. women naturally store fat on their butts and legs (us guys on our guts). so sometimes from the waist up a woman will look pretty normal, but under those jeans / skirt is a big *ss and cottage cheese thighs.

oh, and the other reason is that a lot of women eat when they are upset (and women being women, they are upset a lot ;)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I'm still looking for a fat Ethiopian.
Must be that Ethiopians have "thin genes ",eh ?

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care what BS any of you google or look up on the internet

being fat has nothing to do with genetics...
having a slow metabolism has nothing to do with genetics...

- How often you eat through out the day DOES affect your metabolism

- How active you are DOES affect your metabolism

- The kind of foods you eat and the quantity DOES affect your weight.

If you eat chips, pizza, fries and pasta ALL the time and you don't ever touch a weight you will be fat and disgusting.

If your mom is fat your dad is fat and you decide to eat healthy and exercise for the rest of your life, guess what..YOUR NOT GOING TO BE FAT.

which makes sense because primitive man was hunting food, fighting for survival and eating natural all the time..exercising and eating healthy is the natural state of how our bodies were designed to function and exist.

We were not designed to sit in cubicles from 9 - 5 , sit on a couch, watch TV and then go to sleep...thats why fat people are fat.

Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
As stated!

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As stated!
but the point of my post is..

Women have a choice to keep themselves in good health or not...and the reasons women DON'T keep themselves in good shape has nothing to do with genetics but because of their delusions, weakness, lack of character and self-respect.

I'm not asking for technical reasons of why women get fat..I'm talking about the psychological aspects and their strange reasoning for why they feel it is justified to be over weight.

Reaction score
D&B, as stated in my previous post - it is because men accept them in this state! I'm speaking of young ones - most older women are heavy - this is their design!

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Most women who are fat have a psychological issue involved. They have issues with men. I've never met a fatter girl that knew how to stimulate a man mentally. Being fat is a woman's way of passively-aggressively spiting men. In the process they're only spiting themselves.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s one of the best screening tools you can use. It takes work, self discipline to NOT get fat. A woman who has done this has already proven some value.

As people age they get fat because they are not living. Their metabolism slows because they let it.

This is yet another myth of aging.

Here’s my ultimate test: I like to rock climb.

First, if a woman does not want to go with me then she’s worthless.

Second, when we are roped together on a cliff I ask myself: if she fell would she yank my a*s off this rock? If the answer is yes, then I don’t’ waste my energy getting to know her.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I saw a picture of a busy city street during the 1940's, lots of people, maybe over a hundred, and not a single fat person.
in the 1940s all they had to eat were fresh vegetables, bread and meat.

they walked everywhere. even washing clothes was a work out.

now we drive everywhere stuffing twinkies in our mouths while the washing machine does our wash.

the ONLY thing stopping us from going over the cliff is our desire to attract a mate. if being fat was suddenly sexy and thin was ugly, we'd all weight 350 pounds within 2 years.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch